Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO Futures - your opinion? - page 2. (Read 1939 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
April 25, 2014, 07:21:20 AM
Did you guys bought cex.io futures? FHA or FHM?

For today GHs price is 0.0078 - it's less than Futures prices were week ago (0.008).
What do you think about it?

I don't use cex.io at all, but with the introduction of futures, people should have a better expectation of GHS price movement in near future.

Ehh, it would be very interesting to hear someone who use cex.io Smiley
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
April 25, 2014, 06:57:23 AM

For today GHs price is 0.0078 - it's less than Futures prices were week ago (0.008).

I don't use cex.io at all, but with the introduction of futures, people should have a better expectation of GHS price movement in near future.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 24, 2014, 10:51:56 PM
Only if you can afford to dump a whole lot for a few days of stability methinks and make some little coin. But it's a safer move just to hold onto said btc.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
April 24, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

I would stay far way from cex.io
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 05:58:47 PM
As I remember - yes. They must include raspberryPi because it has miner soft installed.
Ok. I will accept their redeem-hardware option for a "Hoverboard II" because i have the opportunity to get free electricity @ my work. This should do the trick however Wink
In Blockchain We Trust!
April 24, 2014, 05:42:16 PM
That's interesting idea. Good luck!
But I think it would take a very long time. And bitcoin mining profit reduces every day... My wishes to you to break even Smiley
thank you very much Sir. I ask myself wether the mentioned Raspberry PI controller is included in the redeem-hardware offer (which is a least 40 euro-pesetas and more here in germania) or not, but will report this.

As I remember - yes. They must include raspberryPi because it has miner soft installed.
April 24, 2014, 05:08:42 PM
But I think it would take a very long time. And bitcoin mining profit reduces every day... My wishes to you to break even Smiley
thank you very much Sir. I ask myself wether the mentioned Raspberry PI controller is included in the redeem-hardware offer (which is a least 40 euro-pesetas and more here in germania) or not, but will report this.
In Blockchain We Trust!
April 24, 2014, 04:30:15 PM
I spent almost all of my small BTC-savings for the buy of FHM for 283.6 GHS/0.00369 on cex.io. I hope (fingers crossed) that this won't be such a bloodbath like for the sad investors of FHA. Has anyone of you fellow miners ever get the opportunity of "redeem hardware" on this site ? I could have some access on somehow dirt cheap electricity here so it would be a good change compared to the extremly high fees demand by cex.io which is near to robbery in my oppinion

April 24, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
What do future shares grant you that today's don't?

seriously, I suspect you to have never been invested in cex-assets i guess. I'm calling myself happy to sell minutes before a so called major drop in value. Mostly because of holiday/family-reasons...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 24, 2014, 03:32:30 PM
What do future shares grant you that today's don't?
Do you get a 20 percent buttrape fee instead of a 29 percent, or whatever it is?
April 24, 2014, 03:24:49 PM
I spent almost all of my small BTC-savings for the buy of FHM for 283.6 GHS/0.00369 on cex.io. I hope (fingers crossed) that this won't be such a bloodbath like for the sad investors of FHA. Has anyone of you fellow miners ever get the opportunity of "redeem hardware" on this site ? I could have some access on somehow dirt cheap electricity here so it would be a good change compared to the extremly high fees demand by cex.io which is near to robbery in my oppinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 03:10:46 PM
It has more to do with outside competition like hardware, and cloud mining sellers discounting than it does with the futures price. People are getting wise to the long term costs and profitability of mining, and the bitcoin price has been very disappointing the last few months.

I think we will continue to see prices for mining (equipment/cloud) dropping and the difficulty increasing much less rapidly over the next couple of months after people get their pre-ordered hardware and order a lot less.

I don't think people will be investing a lot in mining until the bitcoin price rises very significantly again - maybe later this year when Wall Street gets involved?
In Blockchain We Trust!
April 24, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

Pages:
Jump to: