Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 94. (Read 133379 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Signature has been updated.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
SFR10 has created a new signature design for us, lots of thanks to him for that. We ask all signature campaign participants to update their signatures.

We have also got another avatar and now any participant can choose from three avatars as they wish.
Wow! I am amazed on the new signature and avatars too! Superb design, very simple.
The new signature is perfectly balanced with the avatar especially the cap avatar, so I will select the cap among the other avatars  Wink (All of them are cool).
Let's see which avatar will be the most used.
Good job BestChange!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Updated my avatar and signature too. It feels like a new refreshing looks for Bestchange participants.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Updated my signature and new avatar!!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Wearing a new signature and avatar...
Cool as it was during the hot days in our place.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
New signature looks cool, but I would like to keep my current avatar.

Thanks for this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 143
away
In my memory, this is the first company that allows you to use different avatars.
Perhaps @Best_Change has opened a new trend in the signature compaigns of this forum.
My face looks like my avatar right now.
A smile and tears in my eyes
Freedom of choice!
legendary
Activity: 1234
Merit: 2172
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I still use the hat avatar, because soon, I'm entering the summer.
Progress....!

Yeah, we agree, hat is a very important accessory for the summer season.  You can keep the hat, it looks good on you. Don't forget about about sunscreen, too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
The hat avatar looks fine to me, thank you for the update.

I wore now the newly updated signature.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
SFR10 has created a new signature design for us, lots of thanks to him for that. We ask all signature campaign participants to update their signatures.

We have also got another avatar and now any participant can choose from three avatars as they wish.
Three different avatars "participants have the freedom to place their avatars".

Third one looks pretty good.

I still use the hat avatar, because soon, I'm entering the summer.
Progress....!

Renewal.
Little confirmation.

@Best_Change, sr not st.

Sig, it doesn't look too clean as it seems. [BestChange]

Maybe, sig seems to have to be reset for clarity.

regards
yoshie.

As for the signature, from what I see on the forum it looks fine for all the participants. Do you still see it buggy somewhere? If so, could you please pinpoint us where you see that.
I looked through the Crome Dev web. [cellular]

if so, it looks normal looks okay, continue...!
I hope this new signature can bring BestChange to be more successful.
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Hm, looks to me that Sr Member signature has too many characters, as max supported is 4000. Same goes for Hero/Legendary

By the way, both signatures and new avatar option look great!

Hey, Rikafip,

We have edited the signatures and they should be fine now, please check.
Wearing it now and it fits in my space.

Great looking signature BestChange,and also have changed the Avatar though it may take some time to appear.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

Hm, looks to me that Sr Member signature has too many characters, as max supported is 4000. Same goes for Hero/Legendary

Hey, Rikafip,

Yep, works now, thanks for quick fix. Updated both signature and avatar!
legendary

Hey, Rikafip,

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

have already updated the signature ,But i will choose to retain the Hat for the mean time Though the new avatar that you are wearing is really attractive,maybe i will change on Monday who knows .

Thanks for the Heads Up Boss.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

legendary
Hello, everyone,

Week 19 is up, and we're going strong. The sheet's been updated.

The payment sent your way: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8328b384798250201822028c955ea045e9420ce4a56bbc94fa841b5c03060c04

There are no open slots.

Thank you all for your efforts, keep it up  Smiley

UPD: SFR10 has created a new signature design for us, lots of thanks to him for that. We ask all signature campaign participants to update their signatures.

Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hey guys,

https://imgur.com/UMSJiI6

Rikafip, that's correct. You can carry on wearing the previous avatar, you don't have to wear the cap.

New Cool Hat avatar has been Set,Maybe it will take awhile to appear.

Very attractive Avatar and eye capturing because of the Color and design.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

I will definitely try my luck to join the buddies as the cap definitely look cool and not boring like classical sigs.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Updated with the cap, it looks good for WO club. I think it will make WO club curious.

@Bestchange
It would be pretty good if you come up with an avatar which includes some sign of the exchange or the market available there like Paypal, PM etc logo. That would be cool.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Done updating as well. Just waiting for the avatar to appear.

Props to elmanchez' effort and Best_Change's permission for making this possible. Now I can feel that I finally belong to the elite group of our forum lol (if you remembered, wearing a hat once became a trend on higher ranked members). I love it a lot! It is more appealing due to its vibrant color Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: