Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BITCORE BTX Reddit Campaign - Full Members+ - Earn $20/Week - page 3. (Read 9856 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: aoebtc01
Reddit Username: trangpham1208
Reddit URL: https://www.reddit.com/user/trangpham1208
BTX Address for Payments: 2SM4sPtNfBFHkM4t4fTdRD4uGUYxLoaKUt
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username: Trading Eye
Reddit Username: dey2929
BTX Address for Payments: 2Dtt7xKnV8a5G7NLrVq5nyJYasLmNxpg45
Activity: 173
Bitcointalk Username: Destined
Reddit Username: u/destinedp0p
BTX Address for Payments: 2YFp4diqKMaFxTLuaJksTdPQYrNo4DQnFX
Please accept me. Thank you!
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk username : dbregenze
reddit  : u/thythyu51
BTX address : 2TongkwcFn8coCd6vyAn7dZHB9A2rZ3bnc
copper member
Activity: 33
Hi i would like to join campaign reddit BTX

Bitcointalk username : BabyPokox
reddit  : fiesta6
link reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/fiesta6/
BTX address : 2JMNmDfPjK9ifRfY5QjwhmJkwYmd42huee
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
Hi Hhmpuz here is the reason week 19 im not report anything .
i tought in week 18 is the last week for btx reddit campaign when you said " The last weeks payments were sent out yesterday. "
im always active on reddit campaign and i would like to re apply join btx campaign this just because miss understanding . for sure i will work the best for BTX .

The last weeks payments were sent out yesterday.

There will be some new rules coming to this Campaign so stay tuned! I might also stop counting generic one liners as there's been a lot of them lately (looks like a bot typing some of the stuff).

Thank you all for the continuous support!

Bitcointalk Username: Dread Pirate Roberts
Reddit username: Advertes
BTX Address for payments: 2FmmTbF77TupPWqnmr9icAix2dWgDuu44f

Weekly Report
Week Report 13 October -  20 October

Activity: 69
Bitcointalk Username: amia1864
Reddit Username: hiendiu
BTX Address for Payments: 2M2nx5WwqdqenkXetJwfsVK5kqGCm6mpdP

Thank you very much.
Activity: 75
I would like to join campaign reddit BTX

Bitcointalk Username: vbnc1121
Reddit Username: u/Bimbim6789
BTX Address for Payments: 2S9S86fw284AytKzy7RP7dFKzeWmH7n2u2
Thank you
Activity: 140
I've been following the campaign for a long time. Please accept me.
Bitcointalk Username: kalyanbharadwaj
Reddit Username: u/hongthanhvn88
BTX Address for Payments: 2bYAaV6CeSh893PmoNP46BKXJEmearny3P
Activity: 442
Bitcointalk Username: thehulkk
Reddit Username: u/cuopbienftx
BTX Address for Payments: 2Tpy1aCdXyeWd89QbRPT6AWVqMfCagHxBd
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I've cleared up the spreadsheet a bit and removed a few people. Feel free to apply now if you want to take part in this Campaign!
Activity: 6

There's no hard requirements just as long as you make the posts within the 7 day period. However I don't like it when I check someones history and this is what I see:

7 days ago
14 days ago
21 days ago

So they are only making posts just after I've sent payment and then they do nothing more for the rest of the week and it makes it feel like they are bots or something.

No new rules yet, I'm just going to remove people that are inactive or behaving like in the above example, no need to worry for you Smiley

I don't know if it's linked, but BTX is finally getting up again. Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Thanks for clearing that.
legendary
Meh.
..... just one day out of the 7 eligible for th e payout.

First of all thanks for your continued efford.

I've been wondering what the time period actually is, meaning when do these 7 days begin and when do they end?
Usually I don't have a problem filling 5 postings, most weeks I have way more than 5 and mostly I'm the one with the longest posts, but once in a while that's not so easy.
I've been a week on vacation last month, where I almost missed the time because with a laptop in a hotel I just can't be sure to get any connection at all.
I go again on vacation next week, so it would really help to know the exact beginning and end of the timeframe.
In fact I tend not to make any postings on saturday and sunday, but save my input for the monday, where I'm then sure which week the post goes into.

Last but not least, even though I believe it won't concern me, I guess it would be helpful if you posted here the new rules, before you start eliminating users from the campaign.
It just makes me nervous not knowing whether or not I have fulfilled the requirements, even though I should be one of the least concerned ones.

There's no hard requirements just as long as you make the posts within the 7 day period. However I don't like it when I check someones history and this is what I see:

7 days ago
14 days ago
21 days ago

So they are only making posts just after I've sent payment and then they do nothing more for the rest of the week and it makes it feel like they are bots or something.

No new rules yet, I'm just going to remove people that are inactive or behaving like in the above example, no need to worry for you Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
..... just one day out of the 7 eligible for th e payout.

First of all thanks for your continued efford.

I've been wondering what the time period actually is, meaning when do these 7 days begin and when do they end?
Usually I don't have a problem filling 5 postings, most weeks I have way more than 5 and mostly I'm the one with the longest posts, but once in a while that's not so easy.
I've been a week on vacation last month, where I almost missed the time because with a laptop in a hotel I just can't be sure to get any connection at all.
I go again on vacation next week, so it would really help to know the exact beginning and end of the timeframe.
In fact I tend not to make any postings on saturday and sunday, but save my input for the monday, where I'm then sure which week the post goes into.

Last but not least, even though I believe it won't concern me, I guess it would be helpful if you posted here the new rules, before you start eliminating users from the campaign.
It just makes me nervous not knowing whether or not I have fulfilled the requirements, even though I should be one of the least concerned ones.
legendary
Meh.
This weeks payments have been sent out!

@solarion, address updated.

I will start removing people from the Campaign that I feel are not contributing at all and are mostly spamming just one day out of the 7 eligible for th e payout. Stay tuned as there will be some opened positions!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Dear manager, I have shared my new BTX address to you.  Since I have closed my PC and using direct coinomi wallet now.

Kindly changed with the below BTX addy.

2LruqoL7Q6gpTL4MdUvSh6upQBDPXxMJac
Activity: 448
Bitcointalk Username: kryptomaker
Reddit Username: u/KaluzhskikhEvgenii
BTX Address for Payments: btx1qht7znk497wdvtysaac6m2kpvfv5gd44fpgt053
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I try to make relevant comments that are helpful whenever possible.  Sometimes that is hard when many of the other comments seem to be from a bot.
Activity: 6

Totally agree! And then there are threads with voting, where all the people say they voted for BTX and there are hardly any when you look on the page.

Yeh, that was me who reposted the Numex website because after the first topic, i realised that no one was actually voting...

I can defend the fact that creating a post is pretty hard somehow because you have to be relevant and add something to the conversation ;
It would be worst to ask for an amount of posts per peer as it would lead to even more generic and robtic posts.

I think that sadly, this campaign is not helped by how BTX has crashed, going to Top100 to 283, going under the symbolic 1$.

You can see how the activity in the sub is depreciating in posts whenever we get under 1$ per BTX..

Pages:
Jump to: