Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BITCORE BTX Signature Campaign - Hero/Legendary Members - $50/week - page 3. (Read 6626 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
This weeks payments have been sent out! Thank you all for the continuous support Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Sorry for the late confirmation of the payment. Thanks Hhampuz.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
This weeks payments have been sent out. Thank you all for the continous support!

Confirms that I got the payments,Thank you Hhampy and Bitcoire team.
legendary
Meh.
We've got one open spot as a participant left the Campaign. Apply now Smiley.
I'd like to take that spot. Thanks.
Bitcointalk username: hase0278
Current amount of Posts: 1627
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 2Vkx5my2EXiHxNYUFtLTNpXADpaEnru4M7

You got it hase, welcome to the campaign! Smiley

With that we are full once again!
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
I'd like to take that spot. Thanks.
Bitcointalk username: hase0278
Current amount of Posts: 1627
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 2Vkx5my2EXiHxNYUFtLTNpXADpaEnru4M7
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I apologize for not being able to continue in the campaign, I hope I did not cause discomfort for it.

Thank you for taking me into account.
legendary
Meh.
This weeks payments have been sent out. Thank you all for the continous support!

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Payments have now been sent out, sorry for the delays!
It's okay if you are busy with many projects.  Grin
Thanks for the payment, Hhampuz.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Hello Hhampuz, let me fill the empty slot Wink

Bitcointalk username: Begoods
Current amount of Posts:  3663
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1EtwKc4ZwqRW9AchE2UAQXwa8rEAnwgZ4G

Thanks!

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign. Please update your wallet so you can have a "2" prefix receiving address, thank you.

Updated!
Address : 2RnT4QK8SooibowKN1K57KbBZnzjCZtv5x

Thanks Hhampuz
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I think there's still an available slot is not it?
If possible, I would like to collaborate in this campaign:

Bitcointalk username: angaper
Current amount of Posts: 2320
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 19d6EJgKcfhUTScsPQxZ3Xh8hPZGNaXr39

I would be willing to change my signature and avatar if I had the opportunity to be taken into account. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Meh.
I think there's still an available slot is not it?
If possible, I would like to collaborate in this campaign:

Bitcointalk username: angaper
Current amount of Posts: 2320
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 19d6EJgKcfhUTScsPQxZ3Xh8hPZGNaXr39

I would be willing to change my signature and avatar if I had the opportunity to be taken into account. Thanks in advance.

Correct, I forgot to remove Shawn, hah.

You are accepted, welcome to the Campaign! Please update your wallet (or wallet service) so that you can get a "2" prefix address instead of the current "1" that you applied with.

Now we are full  Cheesy
legendary
Meh.

Current amount of Posts:  3663
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1EtwKc4ZwqRW9AchE2UAQXwa8rEAnwgZ4G

Thanks!

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign. Please update your wallet so you can have a "2" prefix receiving address, thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Current amount of Posts:  3663
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 2RnT4QK8SooibowKN1K57KbBZnzjCZtv5x

Thanks!
legendary
Meh.
Hello manager, Thank you for giving me a spot in your campaign. You can now pass this spot to someone else  Smiley
Also, GL with the campaigns you are managing.
Shawn

Thank you for your time Shawn, good luck in your future endeavours!

With that we have 2 open positions, apply now!
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Hello manager, Thank you for giving me a spot in your campaign. You can now pass this spot to someone else  Smiley
Also, GL with the campaigns you are managing.
Shawn
legendary
Meh.
i'm signing off from this campaign and opening a space for someone else. thanks for everything. it's been great.

Thank you for your time with us ECB! I'll always welcome you with open arms to any of my future campaigns.

With that there's an open spot!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i'm signing off from this campaign and opening a space for someone else. thanks for everything. it's been great.
legendary
Meh.

Anybody get their payout yet?  I thought it was yesterday - not sure if I missed mine again.   Sad

You made the cut, I'm just waiting for the BTX team to release the coins to me :/

No avatar only option this time? :/
Considering we went with a fixed amount of $50 I'd only be able to offer the avatar only option for like.. $15 per week :/. Also considering there's only 20 participants we'd like to maximize the exposure. However, I'll talk to the team and see if we can't expand it with a few spots open to avatar only participants at a low rate Smiley
Did anything come out of talking to the team? I'd like to wear the avatar, but I'm not willing to remove my current signature.

I've liked BitCore for quite a while, had a hard time compiling the wallet in a VM, and later switched to using Coinomi. I've followed the airdrops, and saw the price drop 95% from $30 to the current value.
I'm still holding my BTX, and wouldn't mind promoting it a bit more Wink I think it's safe to say I meet the posting requirements. I've been wearing my current avatar for free (well, except for the well-paying signature) for many months, and would like to use just the avatar to increase my BitCore hodlings.

I'm asking the BTX team again about this, will let you know what comes of it Smiley

Payments have now been sent out, sorry for the delays!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody get their payout yet?  I thought it was yesterday - not sure if I missed mine again.   Sad
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
No avatar only option this time? :/
Considering we went with a fixed amount of $50 I'd only be able to offer the avatar only option for like.. $15 per week :/. Also considering there's only 20 participants we'd like to maximize the exposure. However, I'll talk to the team and see if we can't expand it with a few spots open to avatar only participants at a low rate Smiley
Did anything come out of talking to the team? I'd like to wear the avatar, but I'm not willing to remove my current signature.

I've liked BitCore for quite a while, had a hard time compiling the wallet in a VM, and later switched to using Coinomi. I've followed the airdrops, and saw the price drop 95% from $30 to the current value.
I'm still holding my BTX, and wouldn't mind promoting it a bit more Wink I think it's safe to say I meet the posting requirements. I've been wearing my current avatar for free (well, except for the well-paying signature) for many months, and would like to use just the avatar to increase my BitCore hodlings.
Pages:
Jump to: