Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] FreeBitco.in Signature Campaign | Sr./Hero/Legendary | - page 5. (Read 42317 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
Wallet has been topped up and we are back in action! To all previous participants (tagging you for notification), let me know if you don't want to be back in the campaign. If you still do just add the signature back on (if removed) and we march on Smiley

Code:
 @ancafe 
Thank you very much Hhampuz
The signature and Avatar still survive because I believe the campaign will be resumed.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
Wallet has been topped up and we are back in action! To all previous participants (tagging you for notification), let me know if you don't want to be back in the campaign. If you still do just add the signature back on (if removed) and we march on Smiley

Code:
@yazher
@babo
@ancafe
@AakZaki
@ryzaadit
@kawetsriyanto
@Cryptmuster
@Synchronice
@ShowOff
@3meek
@skarais
@hd49728
@Jawhead999
@masalum
@onecall123
@Lida93
@harapan
@kro55
@Kelvinid

ok boss, i am in Smiley
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

Code:
@onecall123
I'm in.
That's fantastic news, just what I've been waiting for. Let's keep going!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

Code:
@skarais
I'm still here Hhampuz, so I'm ready to get back in action. Thank you for bringing freeBitco.in back Hhampuz.

Congratulations to all the FreeBitco.in family.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org

Code:
@AakZaki
Thank you sir, I haven't taken it off since this campaign was put on hold. I will continue, happy to work with you.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1592
hmph..
Code:
@masalum

Thanks for a good news manager.

Congratulations for all!

I'm in, and Signature has been updates.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
-snip-
I'm still entering, thanks mate. Looking forward for next long term again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
Thank you for the good news Hhampuz.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Code:
@kawetsriyanto
I'm always keeping the signature and avatar because I believe FreeBitco will be back soon. Finally, it comes true, I'm very happy to know this.  Smiley
Thank you Hhampuz and FreeBitco team that you still give us the opportunity. Of course, I will continue to work with you and FreeBitco. It's a proud to be a part of FreeBitco campaign.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
Let's Go Boss... Team FreeBitco.

Signature and Avatar fully in position.
Activity: 840
Merit: 756
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
Let's get this party started again! I'm back for sure Smiley
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
We're alive again...nice, thank you

Avatar and signature codes are already set.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Thank you Hhampuz and Freebito.in's team.

Already wear the appropriate signature and avatar, let's go. Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 512

Code:
@Lida93
Onboard with you Hamphuz, signature and avatar all intact, freebitco.in we move...
legendary
Merit: 1018
Thank you for keep it running again.

All of mine are set up. Onwards we march together and with Freebitco.in.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

Code:
@yazher
@babo
@ancafe
@AakZaki
@ryzaadit
@kawetsriyanto
@Cryptmuster
@Synchronice
@ShowOff
@3meek
@skarais
@hd49728
@Jawhead999
@masalum
@onecall123
@Lida93
@harapan
@kro55
@Kelvinid
legendary
Merit: 1018
NOTE:
This was a learning operation and I will delete the post tomorrow, because:

"On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours."
So please go ahead and edit your post to a blank one before returning to delete it tomorrow.

Forum rules don't allow you to post signature in a post if you are not the author of it and don't allow you to use referral code/ link in a post.

If you don't want to be banned, do it now.
4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]
legendary
Meh.
Round 211 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week! Unfortunately there's been no new top up to the wallet so I've had to partially cover the payment for this week. As such I'm putting this campaign on HOLD and ask you all to remove your signatures and Avatars until I hear back from TheQuin/FreeBitcoin.

As always, it's a pleasure to work with you all and hopefully we can get back on track sooner rather than later.
legendary
Meh.
Round 210 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another fantastic week, keep it up! Smiley

No new positions have opened up.
legendary
Meh.
Round 209 Payments have been sent out!