Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] FreeBitco.in Signature Campaign | Sr./Hero/Legendary | - page 6. (Read 42317 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
Hello Hhampuz,

Firstly, thank you for the payments.

Secondly, I need to update my existing BTC address because it may become unavailable in the coming days, so I need your attention.

I'm requesting a change of address for my payment signature. Thank you.

BTC(Segwit): bc1qfgl8yjlw80mpy96kuxjzmfl7gxtlzqe6vugxj5
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Round 208 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another fantastic week, keep it up!

No new positions have opened up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 512
Hamphuz, greetings!

Want to bring to your notice about my rank up to a hero member , should there be a space for such rank in the future.
Gracias!

Edit:
New rank signature already updated.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
Good Day, Boss,

I pm you but you didn't read it, so I posted it here.

I need to change my BTC address because it requires us to do so by the exchange,

bc1qnvt8hlj8rskedpsxyjdzmva76rf7c2390hr2p3

Though I still received the payment this week maybe because my previous still valid but I need to update it as soon as possible because maybe next week it won't be possible anymore,

Thank you always, Boss,
legendary
Meh.
Round 207 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another fantastic week, keep it up! Smiley

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

Hello TheQuin, please help! I've been trying to get in touch for over 4 months now, this is completely unfair. I've used freebitco.in since 2016 and this is my first time encountering problems with my deposit. My deposit has not been added to my account. I have sent several support mails and tried to contact here. Pls help me, I sent a couple of PMs too. Thank you

The patience is the important one in the process,the support team will help you.You should send a mail to them,So they will reach you out.The right place for the question is

ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freebitcoin-200-freebtcwin-lambo02btc-dailyjackpot32500-wager-contest-319540. as like kawetsriyanto said to you.So the freebitco team will have a connect with ANN thread,you may get the solution their.This is signature thread,So you message here will look like a spam here.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't know that. Thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you guys keep using this thread to bring up issues you have with the site or anything else that is off-topic I'll start handing out red trusts.

Sorry
legendary
Meh.
Round 206 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep up the good work! Smiley

legendary
Meh.
If you guys keep using this thread to bring up issues you have with the site or anything else that is off-topic I'll start handing out red trusts.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Hello Hhampuz, I'm requesting to change my address to bc1q2ne7a7ykm0fzc627su7kejk4mz8nz6kj23w7yd. Thank you

Hello, It's ryzaadit

Today February 10, 2024, 12:38:46 AM requesting change of address for my payment signature. Thank you.

Segwit Address: bc1q2ne7a7ykm0fzc627su7kejk4mz8nz6kj23w7yd

Address:
Code:
1ryza9TsmEBVpkMHPpM5KoAPSeWjh96cs

Signature:
Code:
G5fKJiz4DiiBM93ptzQWSqMJNHdOS8sI0vnzyN4KJlnEOZT7CmUEz9E8f/xBMo7ur1Pkcc3mQ7EhuX4nelQZwSY=

Hello sir what happened with freebitco.in website it's not working and giving the host error
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

Hello TheQuin, please help! I've been trying to get in touch for over 4 months now, this is completely unfair. I've used freebitco.in since 2016 and this is my first time encountering problems with my deposit. My deposit has not been added to my account. I have sent several support mails and tried to contact here. Pls help me, I sent a couple of PMs too. Thank you

The patience is the important one in the process,the support team will help you.You should send a mail to them,So they will reach you out.The right place for the question is

ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freebitcoin-200-freebtcwin-lambo02btc-dailyjackpot32500-wager-contest-319540. as like kawetsriyanto said to you.So the freebitco team will have a connect with ANN thread,you may get the solution their.This is signature thread,So you message here will look like a spam here.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Mate, I think this question should be in ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freebitcoin-200-freebtcwin-lambo02btc-dailyjackpot32500-wager-contest-319540.
This is FreeBitco signature campaign thread. This question is OOT.

By the way, if you have contacted FreeBitco supports, just wait for their answers. They will help you once they read your PMs.

Be patience!!  Wink

There may be a minor delay in the payouts this week as I'm currently waiting for a wallet top up. If it's not topped up EOD Monday I'll pay you guys out of pocket and put the campaign on hold until I hear back from freebitco.in, keep in mind though that it may just be topped up later today/during this weekend and we're all good. I'll keep you all posted regardless!

Sorry about that everyone.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Hello Hhampuz, I'm requesting to change my address to bc1q2ne7a7ykm0fzc627su7kejk4mz8nz6kj23w7yd. Thank you

Hello, It's ryzaadit

Today February 10, 2024, 12:38:46 AM requesting change of address for my payment signature. Thank you.

Segwit Address: bc1q2ne7a7ykm0fzc627su7kejk4mz8nz6kj23w7yd

Address:
Code:
1ryza9TsmEBVpkMHPpM5KoAPSeWjh96cs

Signature:
Code:
G5fKJiz4DiiBM93ptzQWSqMJNHdOS8sI0vnzyN4KJlnEOZT7CmUEz9E8f/xBMo7ur1Pkcc3mQ7EhuX4nelQZwSY=
legendary
Meh.
Round 205 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep it up!

legendary
Meh.
Round 204 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another fantastic week, keep it up! Smiley

There may be a minor delay in the payouts this week as I'm currently waiting for a wallet top up. If it's not topped up EOD Monday I'll pay you guys out of pocket and put the campaign on hold until I hear back from freebitco.in, keep in mind though that it may just be topped up later today/during this weekend and we're all good. I'll keep you all posted regardless!

Hi Quin, kindly check your PM, I sent a couple of messages with regards to my deposit problem on freebitco.in website. Thanks.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update TheQuin , I'm having a login problem, I sent you a DM, not sure if you saw it as I'm a new member.  Thanks
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

legendary
Meh.
Round 203 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, and apologies for the minor delay in sending these out - we're all good moving forward Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: