Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Mixero ADVANCED MODE Bitcoin Mixer Signature Campaign | Sr+ up-to $250/w - page 2. (Read 14212 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Well, I take it deleting my post means no, anyways thanks for the opportunity. God willing soon I will return all the payments back to the sending address. consider me out.

~dig 😉
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Accepted, please update bio information and response with the total number of posts.
We still have 1x Hero/Legendary spot open. Please apply.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Alternative choice (optional):
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 215
Bech32 address: bc1q4qwwevlhgck6xkk64jcacnkhewgredplfjz4jd
legendary
Week#20 payment will be made in an hour.
Fees will be shared: 0.00029350 BTC

Escrow balance will be: 0.08244490 BTC.
This balance is enough for us to continue more than a week.
Payment sent, please check your wallet balance.
Escrow balance: 0.08244490 BTC
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Alternative choice (optional): Senior
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 3
Bech32 address: bc1qj4d2t3tq6hm3jxts09awutuu9wxkuzllj7d0fd
legendary
We have 2X Hero/Legendary and 1X Sr payroll open. Please apply

Week#20 payment will be made in an hour.
Fees will be shared: 0.00029350 BTC

Escrow balance will be: 0.08244490 BTC.
This balance is enough for us to continue more than a week.

Please check spreadsheet (W#20), if there is any comment, please check.

If you have any complain about the payment, post count or anything else then please comment in the thread or make a post on the telegram group. I appreciate not to DM or PM me on the forum.

Cheers,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
Hi Royse,

This is to inform you that I got accepted to your other campaign. Thank you for accepting me and letting me be part of this wonderful campaign. I hope you still consider me to receive an offer to promote Mixero on another platform.

Thank you
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
Hi Royse,

Kindly change my btc address to bc1qw6v3erzp7te2wqwp333v47mf0vmnh9rzhvwzmr,

Thank you so much
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Nothing bad would happen to "us", if you believe in God, you are set for life, I am enrolled as sr member, and it kind of feels like I'm an ex-felon to be honest. That's why I posted to ask the manager to enroll me as a hero "member" now that there is a vacancy.
I do believe in Allah, and I do know everything is set for life but that's not what I meant to say, I was just sharing the feeling of being empty (I hope you will get my idea without me saying it hehe) and actually I was trying to be sarcastic when I said are you planning to acquire two slots but I forget to put hehe he there or an emoji (hehe). <-- Now I am being sarcastic

BTW Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
copper member
🖤😏
Does this mean there is an empty hero spot, that I can occupy?
🤔🤔😘
Are you planning to occupy two slots, As you already in this compaign, you already wearing the avatar and signature.

BTW, things are changing so I also wish to be in a compagin which would be continued after December, but currently I don't want to leave my current compaign as I want to be with it until its last moments here hehe. But let's see what will happen to us.
Nothing bad would happen to "us", if you believe in God, you are set for life, I am enrolled as sr member, and it kind of feels like I'm an ex-felon to be honest. That's why I posted to ask the manager to enroll me as a hero "member" now that there is a vacancy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
🤔🤔😘
Are you planning to occupy two slots, As you already in this compaign, you already wearing the avatar and signature.

BTW, things are changing so I also wish to be in a compagin which would be continued after December, but currently I don't want to leave my current compaign as I want to be with it until its last moments here hehe. But let's see what will happen to us.
copper member
🖤😏
Thank you so much Royse777, it has been a great time to be the part of your campaign mixero, but now I got selected in other campaign so kindly remove my name from here.
🤔🤔😘
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
Thank you so much Royse777, it has been a great time to be the part of your campaign mixero, but now I got selected in other campaign so kindly remove my name from here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Mixero will continue their signature campaign until December 31st.
From January 1st we will move the campaign to another platform. To get the update please subscribe to my Telegram Channel. We will disclose it very soon and existing participants will receive an offer to partner with the new Mixero promotion.

Cheers,

Since the final cut-off of this campaign @Royse777 is until December 30th 2023 so on December 31st we can remove our signature and avatar from this date?

existing participants will receive an offer to partner with the new Mixero promotion.

Besides, what do you mean by this? do you mean Boss @Royse777 that we who are currently participants in this campaign will still remain on the new promotion campaign platform saying, for sure this is a different category and has nothing to do with the mixing campaign? is that right?

Thanks and God bless u always Wink

legendary
From January 31st we will move the campaign to another platform.
Probably a mistake? You meant January 1st 2024?
You are right. It's from January 1st.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
Royse is right.

Week ends on Saturdays and that would be 30th of December. But some participants may leave it until 31st of December and remove the signature before 1st of January.
The emphasis is on January 31st. This is not correct. It is a mistake.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
legendary
From January 1st we will move the campaign to another platform. To get the update please subscribe to my Telegram Channel. We will disclose it very soon and existing participants will receive an offer to partner with the new Mixero promotion.

Week#19 has been paid. Please check your bitcoin addresses.

Current balance: 0.11656131 BTC
And this balance is enough for us to continue more than a week.

Please check spreadsheet (W#19), if there is any comment, please check.

If you have any complain about the payment, post count or anything else then please comment in the thread or make a post on the telegram group. I appreciate not to DM or PM me on the forum.

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: