Pages:
Author

Topic: CGminer - web monitor beta v0.8 - page 2. (Read 34710 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 17, 2013, 11:25:22 AM
I'm getting a similar error as tnkflx running this on my little ReadyNAS (Linux)....

Code:
Warning: socket_create() [function.socket-create]: Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125

Warning: socket_set_option() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 126

Warning: socket_connect() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 127

Warning: socket_send() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 130

Warning: socket_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 131

Warning: socket_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 134

Warning: socket_create() [function.socket-create]: Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /c/webroot/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125

Sockets Support   enabled
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 10, 2013, 09:03:43 PM
so then this is not something I can control multiple location's rigs with? that is what I am looking for primarily. LTC mining with cgminer.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
October 22, 2012, 05:00:17 PM
Well I'll try setting this up as-is first and then play with it. I know a very small amount of PHP but next to nothing as to how the mining software communicates to anything.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2012, 04:53:37 PM
So I assume this only works on a local network? Is it possible to send this to an online web host somewhere and access it via the internet?

It is possible, but not advisable because of security.

You would have to run each cgminer with a specific port, then port forward that port to the rig with your router..   

I am just speculating, i have not actually tried this.

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
October 22, 2012, 04:46:28 PM
So I assume this only works on a local network? Is it possible to send this to an online web host somewhere and access it via the internet?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
July 06, 2012, 03:42:32 PM
When I run this, I get the following error:

Code:
Warning: socket_create(): Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125
Warning: socket_set_option() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 126
Warning: socket_connect() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 127
Warning: socket_send() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 130
Warning: socket_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 131
Warning: socket_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 134
Warning: socket_create(): Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125
Warning: socket_set_option() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 126
Warning: socket_connect() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 127
Warning: socket_send() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 130
Warning: socket_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 131
Warning: socket_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 134
Notice: Undefined variable: highTempCard in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 574
Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 726
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 727
Notice: Undefined variable: highHeatIndexRig in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 575
Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 726
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 727
Notice: Undefined variable: heatIndexAvg in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 575
Notice: Undefined variable: highHeatPerCardIndexRig in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cgminerweb/webmon.php on line 576
number of gpu0

Any idea what might be wrong? PHP is compiled with sockets enabled...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 06, 2012, 12:36:32 PM
Give your web user i_usr whatever permissions to ping.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 05, 2012, 05:45:47 PM
I have been attempting to figure this out but am having a bit of trouble. here is the output. from what i can tell with little understanding of php is that its not getting a connection to the box. i checked the pc to be sure the when cgminer starts the its says api is listening. Before i dig deep into learning php i am hoping its something stupid that i did or missed.

Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496

windows doesnt do the raw sockets ping.

open apisocket.php and replace the ping function with this

function ping($ip=NULL) {
 if(empty($ip)) {$ip = $host;}
 if(getenv("OS")=="Windows_NT") {
  $exec = exec("ping -n 1 -l 64 ".$ip);
  return end(explode(" ", $exec ));
 }
 else {
  $exec = exec("ping -c 1 -s 64 -t 64 ".$ip);
  $array = explode("/", end(explode("=", $exec )) );
  return ceil($array[1]) . 'ms';
 }
}

?>

enjoy.
I am trying to run webmon on an extra Windows server 2003 machine in my network
I tried the suggestion above about changing the ping function but ... I get the following error

Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [ping -n 1 -l 64 miner1] in D:\shares\Users\John\webmon\includes\apiSocket.php on line 125

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks
legendary
June 27, 2012, 11:05:38 PM
Yup, that fixed her.

Still need to figure out the Riglist and Gpulist stuff, but that's tomorrow.

basically.

riglist:  machines you want the change to affect
gpulist:  number of gpus on those machines.  (helps if riglist has all same number of gpus)

for instance, my 5970's are all 8gpus,  my 5870 rigs are mostly 5 gpus, but some have 6
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
June 27, 2012, 11:00:01 PM
Yup, that fixed her.

Still need to figure out the Riglist and Gpulist stuff, but that's tomorrow.
legendary
June 27, 2012, 10:50:39 PM

Thanks man.  I looked at the line it was referring to, looked like it was trying to call something in bitcoind, so i fired it up and un-commented it in the php file, and still no go.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

Sorry bout that.

put the file in. not sure if I made any other changes. I think support for bfl's were added in 7.

also an interesting feature is ability to change clocks on multiple rigs at one time, you will have to edit the main webmon.php file and find the 'adjustMulti'  follow the examples.
June 27, 2012, 10:42:15 PM
Code:
( ! ) SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
( ! ) Warning: include(includes/form_work.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0028 410712 {main}( ) ..\webmon.php:0

( ! ) Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/form_work.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

Any ideas?

wow, this version has been out there all this time with a missing file?? 

I will package up what I am currently using and make it avail.

Thanks man.  I looked at the line it was referring to, looked like it was trying to call something in bitcoind, so i fired it up and un-commented it in the php file, and still no go.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
legendary
June 27, 2012, 10:27:43 PM
Code:
( ! ) Warning: include(includes/form_work.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

( ! ) Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/form_work.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in H:\Applications\wamp\www\cgminerweb.v0.7\webmon.php on line 218
Call Stack

Any ideas?

wow, this version has been out there all this time with a missing file?? 

I will package up what I am currently using and make it avail.
June 27, 2012, 09:54:09 PM
Code:
Call Stack

Call Stack

Any ideas?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 20, 2012, 09:39:39 AM
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
May 18, 2012, 08:28:22 AM

so much for refactoring...  i did add a 'heatindex'  that I have been using extensively.    It is very helpful to see when 'farm' is starting to warm up.

heat index is basically the card temp plus the fan percentage.  it only works well if you have fan on auto.

160 would mean a card temp of 75 and the fan at 85.   danger.
134 would be card at 73.5, fan at 60%                       comfortably warm
117 would be card at 67, fan at 50%                          green!

I might check it out and 'borrow' the heat index code from it to add to the version that I am still using....as I have pretty much done the same for the last couple updates....lol (add pools etc...hehe)

Other than that, the only thing I really have left to do is add delete-pool to mine (add-pool works AWESOME !).

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I also added a visible countdown and am using 45 second updates now (still have manual reload button as well).

This app truly is a life saver and I don't know what I would do without it.

thanks again.
bitlane.
legendary
May 17, 2012, 11:19:56 PM

so much for refactoring...  i did add a 'heatindex'  that I have been using extensively.    It is very helpful to see when 'farm' is starting to warm up.

heat index is basically the card temp plus the fan percentage.  it only works well if you have fan on auto.

160 would mean a card temp of 75 and the fan at 85.   danger.
134 would be card at 73.5, fan at 60%                       comfortably warm
117 would be card at 67, fan at 50%                          green!

Activity: 467
April 30, 2012, 11:33:42 AM
downloaded v0.5, still not working.

Same problem here... Anubis is working, --api-allow enable too... cgminerweb shows miners offline... Sad

Same here.

Fedora 14 LAMP, all miners reachable, Anubis works from same machine (different directory), cgminerweb shows all hosts offline, whether IP address or hostname are provided.

Seeing lots of complains in the apache error_log:

[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Warning:  socket_create(): Unable to create socket [1]: Operation not permitted in /var/www/html/cgweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 125, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php
[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Warning:  socket_set_option() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/cgweb/includes/apiSocket.php on line 126, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php

and

[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: -1 in /var/www/html/cgweb/miners.php on line 586, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php
[Mon Apr 30 08:30:46 2012] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/cgweb/miners.php on line 587, referer: http://192.168.1.101/cgweb/miners.php

FWIW, PHP believes sockets are enabled

sockets

Sockets Support   enabled

legendary
April 19, 2012, 03:21:57 PM
actually there is a new version out there..  has some new features, such as add pool (untested ) and heatindex.

I did not release publicly yet mainly because the addpool stuff is NOT tested..  you need the a more recent version of cgminer then I am running, which is why I could not test.

add a version number to the old download and see if that works.
JIm
Got it...and it looks good as usual.

What exactly is 'heatindex' ? ....how is it calculated ?
Sorry, I am just not familiar with it, but 1 or 2 of my cards lit up with red boxes because of it...lol

red might not be bad..  but it is an indicator that it will be close to getting hot...

over 160 is bad

more important, over time if the index starts to rise, you know the room is starting to get warm.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
April 19, 2012, 02:44:16 PM
actually there is a new version out there..  has some new features, such as add pool (untested ) and heatindex.

I did not release publicly yet mainly because the addpool stuff is NOT tested..  you need the a more recent version of cgminer then I am running, which is why I could not test.

add a version number to the old download and see if that works.
JIm
Got it...and it looks good as usual.

What exactly is 'heatindex' ? ....how is it calculated ?
Sorry, I am just not familiar with it, but 1 or 2 of my cards lit up with red boxes because of it...lol
Pages:
Jump to: