Pages:
Author

Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries --- - page 24. (Read 56540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
January 29, 2017, 05:06:49 AM
I would go for option 3 Smiley

tanx jonesd ...

i tend to move more towards that also ...

so here i am Wink ...

#crysx

Welcome back Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
January 29, 2017, 04:58:40 AM

tanx jonesd ...

i tend to move more towards that also ...

so here i am Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
January 28, 2017, 12:38:00 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
January 28, 2017, 11:48:13 AM
### ACCOUNTS - BCT

hi all ...

im posting currently from the account ive known ( this one - 'crysx' ) for about a year since i 'lost' ( actually locked myself out of ) the original 'chrysophylax' profile on bitcointalk ...

im so very happy to announce that due to the diligence and fair heartedness of the mod here at bct - cyrus - an unbanning of the chrysophylax account was issued and i finally had access to the 'change password' facility finally ... because of this ( and because i actually do own the email addresses that these accounts belong to ) i was able to change the password and reactivate full accessibility of the 'chrysophylax' profile once again ...

im jumping for joy ...

no really - jumping! ...

after over a year of messaging - and requesting help - and receiving almost no help from anyone except mprep ( but he does not have the elevated level of authority to unban or unblock unfortunately ) - cyrus within a matter of a little over a week - read my messages ( two were sent ) and just unbanned the profile ... i did the rest ...

this has made me a very happy man - more than even i care to admit ...

this also means that a few things are put into a complex situation ...

1 - i now have two accounts here on bct ... the current - crysx ... and the original - chrysophylax ...
2 - a few threads belong to chrysophylax - and now a few threads belong to crysx ...
3 - this 'official' chainworks industries thread is the main thread we will be running everything from - but is locked to crysx and i need it connected to chrysophylax ... especially if all the original threads ( started a while back now ) belong to the chrysophylax profile ...

so the possibilities are a few on how to handle this - but i am thinking that there really is one solution ...

1 - continue where i left off with the original chrysophylax profile ...
2 - keep the crysx profile dormant until it is necessary to make admin changes ( ie - op changes / deletion of posts ) ...
3 - amalgamate ( which was the plan anyway - but is now much easier ) the other threads we have for granite - ozziecoin - dbm into this cwi thread ( hence the three reserved areas under the op ) and continue working with this thread under chrysophylax ...

any advice that anyone has with regards to this or how to be able to pass authority for threads from profile to profile - would be very much appreciated ...

so from now on - ill be coming back as chrysophylax and will continue on with that profile ... checking in on the crysx profile from time to time ...

tanx to all that have helped ( mprep - steven saxton - cyrus - and others ) ...

now off to sleep for me - and back to work in a day ...

#crysx
January 26, 2017, 07:53:40 PM
The Dev, tell me how to registe to program.

hi ngoctrinh ...

there is no registration as such - yet ...

the website ( http://chainworksindustries.com/ ) is being worked on and will have its launch on the 1st april 2017 ...

at least thats the plan ...

granite ( grn ) is our flagship coin - and we will be updating the op with the details - and the latest wallets available for windows - osx - and a compile for linux also ...

though granite is our flagship coin / project - it is not the only one we have and not the only one we support ...

if you have an os that you work on - let me know and i will put a link here for the wallet download as a temporary measure ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 26, 2017, 01:30:29 PM
The Dev, tell me how to registe to program.
January 25, 2017, 12:54:23 AM
no payment!
no output!

hi dgigit ...

aaand this is in reference to what? ...

we have 7 mining pools running - and much more to come in the coming weeks ...

its like saying to the ford motor car company - with many different models of cars - 'my car doesnt work' ... which car are you referencing? - what is the exact issue you are experiencing? - what was happening at the time of the issue? ... this is how we diagnose issues - with your help ...

just a little more info would be helpful mate ...

what pool - what miner - what is the actual issue ... so we can pinpoint where the issue may be ...

update01 ... dgigit - found where the issue is ( from your post in the bern thread ) ... now working on how to fix the issue ... it still is valuable to us for the information that you could provide to us ...
update02 ... we pushed a 'forced' payout as one of the automated systems were locked - which does happen from time to time ... this time it happened on the payout ...

should be all fixed ... please let us know if any issues arise ...

we are currently updating the berncash daemon / wallet also ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
January 24, 2017, 04:01:20 PM
no payment!
no output!
January 23, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
any news?

yup ...

an update coming through next week ...

im at thefarm currently in adelaide - which is 2500kms away from home and my office ( and partner at the moment - i havent seen her for a week now ) ...

the work on thefarm is to resurrect the fallen systems and get mining again ... the work on granite is always continuing and there are many developments happening ...

i will be back 'home' friday this week - take the weekend off - and start work full time again from monday next ( 30th january 2017 ) ...

thats when ill compose the new update ... until then - i have the electrician i need to speak to for a full rewire and rebuild for thefarm infrastructure - in preparation for the asic addition ( baikal deal should go through in the coming months ) and the full gpu upgrade in the coming months also ...

ill provide details of the cwi-pool system - the custom cw-stratum - the new cwi-website - and a few other things we have been working on - including the seednodes and global distribution of these seednodes ...

our flagship coin - granite - will be the first to benefit from these upgrades - and the development that comes with the integration of not only the seednodes - but also the modules of the website that will work congruently with the granite wallet ... thefarm will play a major role in that also ...

back to work for me ...

#crysx
January 23, 2017, 09:24:16 PM
This all sounds super awesome!!

tanx thoth ...

update coming though next week ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
January 21, 2017, 06:28:30 AM
This all sounds super awesome!!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 16, 2017, 09:55:10 AM
any news?
January 14, 2017, 11:36:34 PM
### CWI-INFRASTRUCTURE - POOL SYSTEM

hi all ...

cwi-stratum has now been rebuilt and tested - and all ( but donationcoin ) pools are now in beta ...

difficulty calculator on cwi-stratum has also been recoded - so the cwi-stratum is not as aggressive as before with the exception of the beginning of the miner access where its difficulty increases are to stabilize the miner and hashrate ... this takes about 25mins for stabilization - even if the miner 'looks like' its disappeared off the pool momentarily ... it hasn't - its just processing very high diff shares and will come back - then all seems to be well ...

if we 'need' to open two ports - one for low difficulty ( lodiff ) and one for high difficulty ( hidiff ) - then we will ...

thefarm is being rebuilt in the next couple of months and will have the asic section ( baikal a900 miners ) implemented soon after the rebuild ... this will allow testing and development to be cut literally in half - and the rental system will be back up and running again soon after ...

main cwi-website ...
http://chainworksindustries.com/ ...

cwi-pool system ( this will change when the cwi-pool system is implemented as part of the website ) ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

cwi pool - ...
eg - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ... http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ ... http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/

miner parameter ...

stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:/ ... being one of the ports that each pool is allocated ...

these ports will be updated shortly on the 'reserved' pool post ... until then - the pool itself has the allocated port in the 'getting started' menu page on the left hand side of the pool you wish to mine on ...

remember that the stratum itself is custom - meaning it was built for cwi ... so we expect some teething issues ( as we have had a few these last couple of weeks ) and is continuously being improved - with some cases recoded ... but is working very well so far - and is very stable ... the stratum-diff calculation is the ONLY issue we see - and is will be further developed as we get further into it ...

tanx ...

#crysx
We have 1 week left to wait for CWI to launch.

unfortunately that is delayed ...

like i mentioned in an earlier post - this is a 'guide' - not a hard and fast set timeframe ...

in fact - it was the webdev that set that timeframe - not i ... but as it stands - he has been ill for about 2weeks - so we have been thrown out by at least two weeks ...

ill be removing this timer soon ... or increasing it by a much bigger number ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

hi all ...

cwi-stratum has now been rebuilt and tested - and all ( but donationcoin ) pools are now in beta ...

difficulty calculator on cwi-stratum has also been recoded - so the cwi-stratum is not as aggressive as before with the exception of the beginning of the miner access where its difficulty increases are to stabilize the miner and hashrate ... this takes about 25mins for stabilization - even if the miner 'looks like' its disappeared off the pool momentarily ... it hasn't - its just processing very high diff shares and will come back - then all seems to be well ...

if we 'need' to open two ports - one for low difficulty ( lodiff ) and one for high difficulty ( hidiff ) - then we will ...

thefarm is being rebuilt in the next couple of months and will have the asic section ( baikal a900 miners ) implemented soon after the rebuild ... this will allow testing and development to be cut literally in half - and the rental system will be back up and running again soon after ...

main cwi-website ...

cwi-pool system ( this will change when the cwi-pool system is implemented as part of the website ) ...

cwi pool - ...
eg - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ... http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ ... http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/

miner parameter ...

stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:/ ... being one of the ports that each pool is allocated ...

these ports will be updated shortly on the 'reserved' pool post ... until then - the pool itself has the allocated port in the 'getting started' menu page on the left hand side of the pool you wish to mine on ...

remember that the stratum itself is custom - meaning it was built for cwi ... so we expect some teething issues ( as we have had a few these last couple of weeks ) and is continuously being improved - with some cases recoded ... but is working very well so far - and is very stable ... the stratum-diff calculation is the ONLY issue we see - and is will be further developed as we get further into it ...

tanx ...

#crysx
We have 1 week left to wait for CWI to launch.
January 14, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

hi all ...

main cwi-website ...

cwi pool - ...

miner parameter ...

tanx ...

#crysx
January 10, 2017, 05:23:29 AM
new coin. best of luck dev

not new at all ...

but that is my fault - as i havent completed the op and the following three posts of the modules after the op ...

but we appreciate the positive reinforcement anyway Smiley ...

there will be sometime this week to publish the majority of details ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 10, 2017, 12:43:57 AM
new coin. best of luck dev
January 10, 2017, 12:11:27 AM
### CHAINWORKS INDUSTRIES - SEEDNODES

hi all ...

there will be some disruption to the backend today - as ALL seednodes are going through maintenance ...

the disruption is minimal - as they are being done in stages across and hour ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
January 05, 2017, 08:49:23 PM
### GRANITE

Granite will be one of four cryptocurrencies that will be part of our launch on the 28th January.

If you want to help to the upkeep of the Granite module on our giveaway site the Granite donation is : GbPeHY3yBdTtuBjFmNfN2Zkx14tAPrwEWE. Any donations received will be used to pay claims.

Our main development thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843
January 05, 2017, 08:55:19 AM
Thanks for the update crysx,

Is anyone selling? I'll buy 87k at 51 sats each. PM me.
(or sell to me on the exchange)

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace

i can help out mate ...

just let me sort out the rest of the configuration ...

ill send you my donation part - and sell you the rest if you like mate ...

let me know how you like to do this ... and we are talking about granite here - yes? ...

Wink ...

#crysx
Yes, granite. Thanks mate, I'll PM you. I'm about to go to bed, so we may have to do this tomorrow.

all good ...

i have some work to do with the cwi-stratum ... we are having a few issues with it currently and they are solvable issues ...

so staying up tonight to finish ... so that the pools can be fully functional when the sun comes up ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: