Pages:
Author

Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries --- - page 26. (Read 56540 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
November 28, 2016, 07:41:50 AM
why your annoucment thread not write detail about your coin
or still underconstruction this thread
but your coin is ready listing in exchanger
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
November 28, 2016, 06:49:22 AM
Steven Saxton sounds like a good name  Cheesy.

Thanks John, I like my name also! Wink

I have a brother named Jon as well, though he spells it without the "H".
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2016, 01:12:29 AM
hi all ...

im getting a day off on sunday - so will be looking at posting a full update of the things that have been going on in the backend ...

till then - another nightshift - and an early morning start tomorrow - with only 7hours break in between to drive home ( 1hour ) and sleep ( 4hours ) and get ready again to go back to work ...

ill be online the latter half of sunday - and so ill try and make the upate as brief as possible - yet complete as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy

ha! ...

so much for a day off ...

got called in for a 12hour shift - and still going ...

when i get the time - ill sit down and drop a full update of whats been happening in the background and backend ...

we have been connecting with quite a few projects lately - and our growth is starting to get bigger than we originally anticipated ...

this contract im in finishes in the next few weeks - so ill have a whole lot more time soon ...

our core dev ( steven saxton ) is still hammering away - and our php / dev ( skaia ) is also flat out finalizing the setup for the payment processor as well as building the php backend fro thefarm / pools ...

much more on this when i can get the time to put it all together in a coherent manner ...

#crysx
Steven Saxton sounds like a good name  Cheesy.

Pictures, photographs and images of CWI, THEFARM and "theteam" will be encouraging
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
November 27, 2016, 10:29:33 PM
hi all ...

im getting a day off on sunday - so will be looking at posting a full update of the things that have been going on in the backend ...

till then - another nightshift - and an early morning start tomorrow - with only 7hours break in between to drive home ( 1hour ) and sleep ( 4hours ) and get ready again to go back to work ...

ill be online the latter half of sunday - and so ill try and make the upate as brief as possible - yet complete as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy

ha! ...

so much for a day off ...

got called in for a 12hour shift - and still going ...

when i get the time - ill sit down and drop a full update of whats been happening in the background and backend ...

we have been connecting with quite a few projects lately - and our growth is starting to get bigger than we originally anticipated ...

this contract im in finishes in the next few weeks - so ill have a whole lot more time soon ...

our core dev ( steven saxton ) is still hammering away - and our php / dev ( skaia ) is also flat out finalizing the setup for the payment processor as well as building the php backend fro thefarm / pools ...

much more on this when i can get the time to put it all together in a coherent manner ...

#crysx
legendary
November 25, 2016, 06:42:29 PM
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy
November 25, 2016, 12:28:02 AM
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
November 21, 2016, 08:28:11 AM
Hi guys, I am still keen to help just going through a job transition that has me doing upwards of 65 hours a week, should calm down soon, And i can throw some hours this way.  Smiley

i know how you feel mate ...

started another contract - three weeks straight ( 21 days ) of a windows migration ... yuk in a big way - but windows is what they have - and they are a massive corporate ... socant argue there ...

have been flat out with seednode and system upgrades ...

will have news in a few days ...

so any help would be massively appreciated ... i hope you have a granite address Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
I AM
November 21, 2016, 04:05:59 AM
Hi guys, I am still keen to help just going through a job transition that has me doing upwards of 65 hours a week, should calm down soon, And i can throw some hours this way.  Smiley
November 08, 2016, 03:37:24 AM
This is one big project, following...

you know it ...

considering you are the one designing the graphics and building the website Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
November 05, 2016, 06:08:12 AM
This is one big project, following...
November 04, 2016, 10:24:24 PM
hi all ...

ozziecoin ( ozc ) seednodes addresses have been updated and hardcoded ...

now for the dns - and all will be active ...

please recompile - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin/ ...

#crysx
November 03, 2016, 06:37:03 AM
Hey Crysx,

I could maybe help. Could we discuss this in a private chat?

gr.
Geenstijl

great ...

im discussing opportunities with another community member and investor this weekend ...

so it is no harm in discussing any prospective progression for the thread and the project ...

all help is welcome ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1232
November 01, 2016, 04:59:52 PM
Hey Crysx,

I could maybe help. Could we discuss this in a private chat?

gr.
Geenstijl
October 30, 2016, 11:41:06 PM
much appreciated guys and gals ...

one thing we do need - is a full complete update of the op and the following info comments ...

anyone up for helping with those? ...

it would be much appreciated - and a deal could be worked out between us ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1232
October 30, 2016, 05:26:46 PM
Following this project and its developments.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
October 30, 2016, 04:19:25 PM
Looking forward to it all!
October 29, 2016, 08:07:49 AM
hi all ...

updating and upgrading the granite seednodes - as well as doing a full maintenance of the nodes themselves ...

so all will be finished in a few hours ...

the daemons will be recompiled and a fresh blockchain resynced on all the seeds - to make way for the full upgrade of the seednode count and distribution - when the new systems are organized and come online ...

next in line will be the ozziecoin daemons - as the new seednode dns will be hardcoded into the wallet there also ...

then the build of the evergreencoin ( egc ) backup nodes ...

we have progress with the b3coin ( b3 ) update from josh which ill try and sort out as soon as i get a break ... if the compile goes ahead - seednodes will be built - and the dns hardcoded into the source ... the nevacoin ( neva ) build finished successfully ... so if we can establish the seednodes soon - the deal will probably go ahead now with krill ( nevacoin dev ) to have hardcoded nodes in nevacoin wallets / daemons also ...

we are planning a massive build with the infrastructure in the coming months - so please be sure to look out for the notices here for them ...

this includes the pool system ( aka - thepool ) which will be moved to 'beta' when the hidiff stratums are built next week ... we are also in discussion with the dev that writes the python stratums ( unsure if he wants to be named here - i didnt ask ) - for a better built back end stratum system for thepool ...

off to finish the seednodes - and sleep ...

#crysx
October 24, 2016, 07:56:10 PM
hi all ...

all dns is fully functional ...

new granite seednodes have now been hardcoded into the core grn code ...

there are 7seednodes currently - with the provision for the full 25seednodes when the new nodes come online in the coming months ... ALL these nodes are cwi owned ( inhouse ) - and the new seednodes will be provisioned when the systems are allocated to the different datacenters worldwide - for full distributed seeding 'just in case' any of the datacenters fall over for any reason ...

today ill be working on the b3coin compile - as well as the nevacoin compile ... we are happy to be supporting active projects like these - with active devs who are giving their support to us also - by promoting our flagship project - granite ( grn ) - their communities and threads ...

tomorrow i will be taking the day off - as i have worked through the weekend to get a lot of backend issue rectified ... i need a rest ...

steven ( our core dev ) is working on a paper wallet for granite - and this will be available very shortly for use ... the base code is complete - and testing is underway ...

we are also working very closely with our isp - and the backbone systems are under review ... this means we will start work on these systems and the full backend revamp will start as soon as a this ( and a few other attached works-in-progress ) is finalized ... this includes the seednodes mentioned above ...

tanx ...

#crysx
October 23, 2016, 02:14:13 AM
Lets see how this turns out, though we are about to enter a very messy Global Economy.

the entire suite of projects are being built with this very fact in mind mate ...

#crysx
legendary
October 23, 2016, 02:12:17 AM
Lets see how this turns out, though we are about to enter a very messy Global Economy.
Pages:
Jump to: