Pages:
Author

Topic: chainz.cryptoID.info - Alternative Blockchain Explorers - page 28. (Read 77135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Address Watch beta extended to DarkCoin!
legendary
Announcing a beta feature, currently exclusive to the Noblecoin Blockchain Explorer: Address Watch

When you go to the page of an address, you now have a "Watch this address" link, where you can register an email address.

The next time coins are spent from that address, you'll get a notification email.

The idea is to facilitate keeping an eye on public fund addresses, as well as your own addresses, which shouldn't be spent without your knowing of it (cold storage, etc.).

The feature is currently limited to NobleCoin, and should eventually be extended to other block-chains after the beta.
legendary
Recently added blockchains:

legendary
Recently added Proof of Stake blockchains:

The explorer UI was initially geared towards Proof Of Work cryptos, but some aspects like extraction stats or difficulty aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake cryptos.
Changes will happen incrementally to provide more relevant PoS information, suggestions welcome!
legendary
Libertycoin would be a great addition and is in need of services like yours. Feel free to join us in freenode IRC #libertycoin
Current requirements for inclusion are to help cover the hosting costs, which are a few dollars per month per blockchain (web & db server, clients daemon VMs & backups).

As more blockchains are added, I'm maxing out the initial VMs, so more or bigger ones will be needed.

My own time is "free", but I don't want to run it as a loss Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Add Libertycoin Smiley

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Libertycoin would be a great addition and is in need of services like yours. Feel free to join us in freenode IRC #libertycoin
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Love your site.  Would be great if you could add Cannacoin. http://cannacoin.cc  It's a small but growing coin out of the Seattle area.  We would sincerely appreciate it! 
legendary
Piggycoin explorer added!

The transaction pages now have a "raw transaction" tab, where you can see the gory details in pretty JSON.

Tagged wallets & addresses are now visible in the block & transaction pages (essentially limited to mining pools right now).
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Just found this thread, but have seen these charts some time ago and thought (still think) they're great. Good job, dev!

Since you're not thinking about this as a real commercial venture, how about open sourcing it?
legendary
Added totalbc to the API.

This is kick ass! Very useful but needs more coins like people have said. Will be watching for updates.
I'm open to suggestions!

I'm running the site as an experiment, and don't anticipate to make money on it (ie. my own time is "free"), however the site will eventually have to cover its own hosting costs, so besides personal curiosity/interest, how many more coins will depend on how much hosting donations/bounties/ads cover.
Activity: 406
This is kick ass! Very useful but needs more coins like people have said. Will be watching for updates.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Seriously awesome service. I'd be interested in a couple of things:

How do you crawl the richest? I've been looking around and I can't find any help at all.

Also, do you fancy adding Hirocoin? :-) Your explorer has some wonderful features that ours doesn't! We've just about stabilised around 1k sat, and been out a month or so!
legendary
Added an embryo of API.

Historical extraction charts are now available for pools.
legendary
Added some visual feedback when a new block is detected.

Blockchain Explorer tabs are now preserved if you navigate (say from the rich list) and then hit the browser back button, and as a side effect, you can now link to the rich & extraction tabs.
legendary
MUN (Muniti) added, Malta's coin.

Also changed the rich lists to display last change as an age (x days, y hours, etc.) rather than a date/time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I gotta say I'm very impressed with the explorer, specially since it was written from scratch.
Congrats and keep up the good work.
legendary
RIC (RieCoin) added. Blockchain is still synchronizing, information is still many days behind.

Also made some changes so that synchronizing blockchains won't affect the update rates for synchronized chains.
legendary
Great site. The Rich List and Extraction feature are awesome.
But please add more coins. So far Darkcoin is the only interesting coin.

Thanks! I'm open to suggestions, mostly for coins "in use" (at least on an exchange) but that still don't have much infrastructure.

can you please add LGC coin, still new and progressing.
I'll give it a try and post in your thread if I get stuck on dreaded block 2442 Wink

edit: LGC/Logicoin added and synchronized, will ANN in your thread!
Activity: 476
can you please add LGC coin, still new and progressing.
Pages:
Jump to: