Pages:
Author

Topic: Change name ? - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://t.me/shipchainunofficial
July 25, 2021, 11:58:00 PM
I usually use the search function, but I couldn't find any guides regarding about this.
If you have good reasons, you can ask theymos. I don't think he accepts any username changes lately.

You can just create new account if you wish. Alt accounts aren't prohibited as long as you don't do something frowned upon by the community.

I'm not agree with it creating accounts, could led us to be red tagged. Most of users here only create new accounts when they're main account get a red tag, especially scammers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 25, 2021, 11:41:32 PM
If one has good reasons, they can ask theymos. I don't think he accepts any username changes lately.

Forum does not accept more donations, so VIP donation is out of the option.

Q: I want to change my forum username. What should I do?
A: You can either donate 50 BTC to become a VIP or PM theymos asking to change your username (although he rarely accepts such requests nowadays).

Our local board mod, Mr. Big, is a VIP that is why you can his name changed.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 25, 2021, 11:25:52 PM
In the past few years when i'm not around so many things have been changed. Can everyone here could easily change their name ? Or it was only granted depends on your status here on the forum?

Im just kind a surprise that our local board moderator change it's name as I remember it wasn't his name.
Pages:
Jump to: