Pages:
Author

Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
May 30, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
bitcoin is not the right choice for charity, because the bitcoin is the coin we use for online transactions that can make money and the money can only be donated to charity, so we do not think that bitcoin is best for charity, of course different.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

Me, yes i will, this is an opportunity to me to help others by means of bitcoin and also by this way i may courage all the cryptocurrency holders that instead of scamming others why don't they help people who need most.
We need to tell people that money is not everything and only when they are going to realize it, they will be able to help others and stop harming people. We should go for equity than experiencing and practicing the concept of equality which is not beneficial for modern people. We should provide to people what they need, not what they want. Revival of humanity can put end to all evil deeds.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
I wont because there are a lot more people who's much richer and has lots of money and everything to give to the charity than I do. I'd better help myself first before them. Someday, maybe when I really have lots of money and bitcoins I would give to the charity.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

yeah bitcoin is also good for charity institutions or any any charity works, it is better to give the bitcoins because from it they can get more money especially if the value of bitcoin increase its value.
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
If charity would, I think it would be better because it would be simple for us to sacrifice some money to it. Maybe I will give more also
Activity: 261
May 29, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
If charity accepting bitcoins , why not ?  I will donate , because i promise to my self if i have a lot of money i will donate some of this in charity . And although without using bitcoin , i will donate . I want to help others . 😊
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
Yes, I will donate if there is charity, Charity helps many people in need, then we need to share our  blessings to them even with just little amount it will helps them.

Yes. This is perfectly reasonable, if using BTC for charity will probably be better and more transparent. Because of Blockchain technology we can check the delivery and transfer from place to place. for what purpose. So BTC for charity is absolutely ideal.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

There are a lot of charity today who can accept cryptocurrency because it was very easy to transfer your coins but i do not think that there will still be cryptocurrency holder who are going to donate since the price of bitcoins today is keep on increasing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
May 28, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
Make sure first that your charity is legal and that all people that you transact with are trustworthy, do not just give away bitcoins since there will always be scammers and phishing sites. I agree in the idea that it is better to give anonymously and with bitcoin we can do it, the same goes with fiat, if you really eant to give anonymously, simply, don't give your name and details, and when it comes to charities it is better to give in kind than to give money, so therr will be no issues.
My answer to your next question is yes, all payment will be digital soon and fiat will be obsolete, it is better to accumulate as much as you can for now, so in the future you will have a positive capital gain.
This is the right answer, before you give the money to anyone you need to make sure that they are a real charity that exists and it is real and it really helps people, there are many scammers out there that will do anything to get some of your money and will abuse the trust of people, in fact in the past I have seen some users trying to pull something like that asking for money for a charity, as you may guess since they could not prove their claims no one gave them anything.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 28, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

Me, yes i will, this is an opportunity to me to help others by means of bitcoin and also by this way i may courage all the cryptocurrency holders that instead of scamming others why don't they help people who need most.
Activity: 255
May 28, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
For what purpose? I can give off my charity money anyway, fiat or crypto, main point is always to give, at least something
Activity: 122
May 26, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
this should be acceptable. This will be more transparent and accurate as we donate to charity. This would make more sense to charities when they knew their money was being transferred correctly to the amount of money they donated to those who needed help.

I think Sharing is the most amazing act in the world. Hopefully many will also share it there if there is a charity receiving bitcoin as a donation. Not even your bitcoin can also share, little action means a lot
If there is a charity that receives bitcoin for donation, why not, If I generate bitcoin I will share my blessings to those who also need it. It will be a wonderful feeling when you know you are helping without hope in return. I believe that in every blessing you receive, it means you are doing good to others, the reason why God sends you many blessings.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 26, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
Charity must be creative, the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trends is increasing so that if you accept cryptocurrencies it can make many users willing to give their money.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
May 26, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

It was very easy to find a charity who is going to accept cryptocurrency but i am not sure if there will be still donators for the charity since the price today is keep on increasing and everyone is just holding their coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
No matter what hard the system is if you have genuine desire to help the charity you will make away to do that because that is your ultimate decision to do. With crypto it will be easier to donate in charity. Bitcoin is more convenient to use to send some amount to help. Life is more important than bitcoin so to give some amount of bitcoin to charity is a kind heart to do.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
In fact there will be a charity that receives my bitcoin will not help them with crypto because we all know how risky cryptocurrency is ofcourse it does not make sense to extend the help with crypto but i will exchange the bitcoin to fiat then that's it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
May 26, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Let's see first the charity will be used for what and who?
if only want to help the victims of natural disasters, I think it is less appropriate if we give bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
now there is a charity that receives bitcoin. even mosques in london have officially received alms with bitcoin, because bitcoin is considered halal.
If this will happened I know many will send their love and coins for charity. This is a very good chances to help the less fortunate specialy the abandoned children. I really hope this will happened soon. I know many here in community has the heart and the well to help. If someone here can create a funds project that will help and the fundraising will be donated to charity. Its better to give than to receive and it was a very fulfilling that you were able to help someone in your own little ways.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
For me I choose to send my donation through fiat money instead of bitcoin because sending bitcoin to the charity is not a good idea since we all know that btc is volatile. So if btc will lose the value my donation will make no sense anymore, maybe not all of it will lose but as long as the value decrease and that time the charity is really in need and want to use the money they don't have a choice but to withdraw it even the price is at the dip moment.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
If charities cannot accept bitccoins then maybe convert it to the currency of their country then send it to them. It must be costly but atleast you helped someone with your bitcoin. It would be possible if cryptocurrencies would have a physical form like paper or coin or if majority of people started to purchase items using cryptocurrencies. I see it that cryptocurrencies have the potential to be used worldwide but as time goes by cryptocurrencies double in number, new cryptocurrencies are created as months come and it would cause competition in the cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: