Pages:
Author

Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins? - page 9. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

I think if government regulating cryptocurrency, I am believe crypto accepted on charity. Its very applicable because cryptocurrency have a value and in some country cryptocurrency can be used like currency
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:50:01 AM
For me if theres a charity who accepts bitcoin why not? I should give some of my blessings too theres nothing to worry as long as i have bitcoins but sadly i have nothing for today but maybe in time i can give some to those needy charity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
July 04, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

I haven't heard of that before but I guess that's a good idea. Some charities might also gain a goodbprofit if ever they plan to hodl some donations and it's actually an advantage for the. I believe that people should have bitcoin as a mode of payment because it is easier and more convenient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

EDITED:

Bitcoin is a new concept that it takes some time to become widely accepted, if there are already charities will accept btc then i have some, why not.. theres no problem sharing of what you have, its possible due to Its popularity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
If any charitable activity that receives bitcoin would be better if compared only receive fiat or other useful items. With the existence of bitcoin it will be more options for each person to give a charity and certainly will be easier to do in terms of transactions. If it wants to be applied, then you think bitcoin should be legal in many countries, so bitcoin can be acknowledged and allowed to be accepted in charity.

I agree with this, using bitcoin as a charity activity, then we are what we produce from bitcoin and given to others. because charity is a very positive activity so it is very useful for others.
Activity: 462
July 04, 2018, 10:31:22 PM
For me i dont see issues for charity accepting bitcoins.there is no wrong helping others. as long as they accept it.helping is a good deed.and bitcoin also can exchange to currency so i guess its big help to a charity.

For me you're right. We must not judge those charities that accept bitcoin. However, it is important to know if the it comes to the right beneficiaries. As we donate to charities, we have to assure that everything comes to those who are in need and not to the people who have interest in bitcoins. We always have to be careful to donate to a well trusted charity.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

EDITED:

IMHO

I really love what Satoshi forest was doing in the early days, they are a good cause if still around.
https://seansoutpost.wordpress.com/satoshi-forest/

I used to do alot of free trivia on just dice and nitrogen esports, read the chat, someone might be having a bad day, cheer them up, thanks again Deb and Doug for the Christmas present I cried tears of joy for the first time in quite some time. Love you guys and LIKASHING YOU NUT LOL

although I got hacked and lost all of my fathers btc from being on those sites because I was ignorant I learned a lesson.  Kudos to that hacker for his social engineering, but you made my Dad quite pissed at me for some time Sad thinking I did it for a bit.
He forgave me, I forgive you. Try not to be such a suck next time! teach with positive reinforcement not negative or dogs tend to bite back  Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
July 04, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

EDITED:

You know what if it happened our world will become better...  Why because it would be very easy for us to havea donation in charity...  Maybe soon it will happen and if there a charity who accepts bitcoin...  I will probably gave also if I have because it is much good to share than recieved... Especially if your donation will be given to those who truly needed...  It will not be go in vain...
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
If a country starts to accept the existence of bitcoin officially it is very likely that charity using bitcoin can happen anytime so that with this kind of activity bitcoin can become more developed and exchange rate in the future can increasingly soar with the increasing of enthusiasts.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I am happy in charity but for now I still can not because so much economic pressure that I have to do. and if kriptocurency controls the world, we can not refuse because this is a technological advance that we can not deny.
Merit: 111
July 04, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

EDITED:

If charity is already accepting bitcoin as a donation maybe i could give them some of my bitcoins as a gratitude for people who needed help. If fiat will disappear and cryptocurrencies will conquered the world, definitely all payment transaction will be on blockchain system.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 04, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
Many, many charities accept bitcoin . Including many of the largest charities in the world.

Here is a list.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/irs-501c3-public-charities-that-accept-bitcoin-758674
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

EDITED:

If i have enough money or bitcoin i would like to give some of mine. If fiat will disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world simply blockchain will be used as payment transactions, but i think it will take long before it happens.
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

EDITED:

Well if I have enough bitcoin I would love to share some I don't it will hurt me that much and its always been my passion to share to people specially those who are truly in need.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Charity can exist in any form. Everything that has a price should be accepted: classical money, assets, crypto-currencies. Another question is that charity in the crypto currency is not yet developed and is not popular.

You're right about the popularity of charity in the crypto world. Here are many people who can create this organization. But the main problem is about the popularity. You need to create a new site or post it every day in social media, to have any benefit from for it.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them, all acceptable. I believed that in every blessings you receive, it means you did good to others.
Activity: 69
July 03, 2018, 09:54:52 PM
For me i dont see issues for charity accepting bitcoins.there is no wrong helping others. as long as they accept it.helping is a good deed.and bitcoin also can exchange to currency so i guess its big help to a charity.
Activity: 64
July 03, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
I havent heard yet here in my country about a charity institutions accepting bitcoin donation.Maybe there is in other country.Well if that happens its normal already because everything is keep on developing and changing as day passed.Bitcoin as a donation to a charity sounds good coz it is more fast and more convenient.Then as what mostly people ask if what if fiat will totally disappear then my answer is even though its impossible that fiat will disappear then if thats happened maybe because the world embraces already the digital transactions things and maybe embraces the world of crypto.So it is better for us right coz we are already here and came first.Because if that case will really happen we know already what is in crypto world and how to deal with it.

same here . on our country , i didnt heard that charities are accepting bitcoins  and as what i know , charities are usually clasic which means they are not into high tech stuffs. they only wanted to be simple , thats why they only prefer the old way of recieving donations usually in the form of envelope and some are in can coin bank/piggy bank.

in some countries there maybe charities that accepts  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies , which is also cool because we can see that crypto is now widely being adopted by the people and any other services not just online but also offline.

I guess in my country too, yes their are company and a kind of business who wanted to accept crypto as a change of any either goods or services. The thing that I have heared is Starbucks now accpets crypto as an exchange. It means now a days it accepts the trending moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
Also there are not-for-profit organisations that will also accept crypto donations. TOR is one example and i'm guessing they receive a lot as dark market users need TOR to do business. I recall reading that an Australian charity released a program where you can mine coins for them as a donation
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 03, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

EDITED:

I believe the question should be,  are there charity that accept bitcoin?. If there are charities that accept bitcoin,, then there are people who will gladly give out to charity. Most people cannot donate to international charities because of the exchange rate between the giver's country and the recipient's country and also because of the enormous bank charges for such an exchange. So if there is a way to give out bitcoins to charity with very low transaction fees, people will generously give.
Pages:
Jump to: