Pages:
Author

Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 28, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
There are already quiet a lot of organizations who accepts bitcoin if you wish to donate for charity, it is not a problem in nowadays =)
Of course donations for people who really need it, is a perfect thing to do Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
July 28, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.
It is good to have a charity that are accepting Bitcoin becasue most of people are good on giving when there a lot for them and sending Bitcoin through blockchain system is easy with the given wallet address and mode of transaction they would choose. It is a good developers in terms of charity and transaction to funds system of establishment.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
Wow it's good to hear that charity  accept  bitcoin, this is the easy way to donate  in charity and help many people.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 28, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
Yes, I would love to give some help to charity, Bitcoin or even fiat money. We all have to do our part and share our blessings, be a blessing to others. As of this writing, I don't think there is any charitable institution in my country that accepts Bitcoin, so for now, I would need to convert some of my earnings to fiat money to be able to help. But I know for a fact that in the USA and other countries, there are lots of charitable institution who owns and accepts Bitcoin, I really hope they get to receive a lot of help through that as well.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Actually, you don't need bitcoins just to give something for the charity. If charitable institutions don't have bitcoin accounts, we can have our bitcoins converted to cash. That will be good! Remember to always give back the income we gain from bitcoin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
charity accept bitcoin? that's true in some countries even beggars already use smart phones and receive alms by showing QR Code from bitcoin address he has through his smart phone
That means, technology has been change people to using it for useful thing, isn't it. I can't deny that, everybody at nowadays are often needed smart phones to support daily activities, but i was surprise that even beggars use it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
Charity is a good thing to help other people, if they accept bitcoin then this will make it easier for anyone to help, and I'm happy if charity can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 134
July 28, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
It is also a good choice for charities to accept BTC as a reserve resource, and transparency is the most important thing for charitable assets. The block chain technology just meets the requirements of transparency, so I think it is a good thing for BTC to accept BTC.
Activity: 25
July 28, 2018, 08:28:30 AM
Indeed, even there will be a philanthropy that acknowledges bitcoin I'm not going to enable them to out with crypto in light of the fact that we as a whole know how dangerous digital currencies is of course it looks bad to expand help with crypto yet rather I'm going to trade bitcoin to fiat at that point that is it and no additionally gloating about what you have done and it is entire heartedly you needed to enable at that point to do it even with no utilization of crypto in the event that you have additional cash you can do it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
July 28, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
You can give anything on charity and that is something that they will accept.
There are world class charities which accept only few currencies and now we are in the modern technological world and the cryptocurrencies are most valuable though unstable but it is understandable if you know how to handle. Those charities which are accepting the Bitcoin may have a team which will take care of it because it is something which needs knowledge and extra care.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
You can give anything on charity and that is something that they will accept.
Charity doesn’t demand you much. It is basically all about what your heart have concern with what you are doing. There is a showoff as well so try to get away from that showoff that is just about to cut off your virtue. Better is to do charity at any level and by any mean. Either it is fiat money or any source of gold or silver or their little part or it is any form or crypto.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
July 25, 2018, 01:39:44 AM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

Lol, I don’t know for sure, but if I see any charity that claim to be accepting Bitcoin, I probably would call it a scam, unless maybe it happens to be a charity that is well known just like one I usually see online that functions in many countries. I haven’t seen any charity accepting Bitcoin, rather they tell you to send the money direct to their account, and they do that by debuting your card.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:26:18 AM
I think this is a great idea and concept, of course everyone likes to donate, and most donors do not like their identities publicly known so the anonymous feature is perfect for charity.
Activity: 323
July 23, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Of course. If a charity receives a bitcoin then I will do the charity for it. Since this is a modern age, bitcoin fits in as payment. This is a great thing. And hopefully more and more people will do this if they exist.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
It will be great if we will have an opportunity to contribute into charity let's say where our commissions or fees of the transactions you can check the checkbox to contribute something in to charity while you're transferring your money.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

If there are charity whp accepts bitcoin as a donation i prefer to give some of my bitcoins as a gratitude and to add help to the people who needs my donation. If fiat will disappear simply cryptocurrencies will conquered the world and all payment transaction will be on blockchain system.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 21, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

EDITED:

Since it is charity, it should not be picky for all the help and assistance it can get. But still, getting help from bad guys will surely feel aweful.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
Indeed, even there will be a philanthropy that acknowledges bitcoin I'm not going to enable them to out with crypto on the grounds that we as a whole know how dangerous digital currencies is of course it looks bad to expand help with crypto but instead I'm going to trade bitcoin to fiat at that point that is it and no additionally gloating about what you have done and it is entire heartedly you needed to enable at that point to do it even with no utilization of crypto on the off chance that you have additional cash you can do it.
Activity: 89
July 21, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
I see the application of blockchain technology into charity is very good. Because everyone's donations will always be clear and open to the world's citizens.
Activity: 91
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
July 21, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

EDITED:

It would be good in my opinion, I love the things that my credit card provider. When you have some change. left from the transaction you have an option to donate that to the charity in your choice
Pages:
Jump to: