Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 60. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I haven't seen a person so much frustrated like you in my life. I have also mined this coin for 100k but again I am just helping the community for nothing else wherein what you are doing is just scattering negetivity and sarcasm.

Atleast try to wait for the announcement if you can't just move on and comeback when exchange is ready why make such a fuss.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10

Your pending amount is actually 4941.55436626 CHRC, we have just sent you 5000CHRC, please check your wallet in 10m.

Again, if anyone mined with us before the pool chrc.blockbit.ch went down, please email [email protected] or DM me with your address and you will receive your coins AND MORE FOR COMPENSATION.

We have spent the best part of the day making manual payments, please dont panic and just reach out to us. Other miners can confirm we are paying out above and beyond.

I found Your response to my e-mail: "Payment sent, apologies for the issue/delay, we will be back up and stable in 24hrs.
1 transaction(s) a01bda6fae265e58437fa03acd829e7b99de34195899bfe2cbaf883877a7a2d5
1076.50410188 CHRC"

I checked my wallet and I don't see the transaction on 1076 or 5000 CHRC.
http://joxi.ru/5mdGMJjSkQz5Zr

I have emailed you direct, please check your inbox.

Good Afternoon srb,

I sent you a PM, please respond.

Thank you,
mimagneto
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
NO NEWS WILL COME THESE PEOPLE MAKING THIS SINCE MONTHS AND THEY DO FOLLOW UP GOOD COMMENTS WITH THEIR OWN NEW ACCOUNTS.
ITS SO PAINFUL FOR MINERS WHO BELIEVED THEM.

BUNCH OF VISIONLESS PEOPLE RUNNING THIS DIRECTIONLESS COIN.

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I would wait a bit for confirmation that everything is ok, I have 23k CHRC pending at CharnacoinChina. SO it shows me that there is some problem somewhere that needs to be solved.

i contacted pool owner last time i had that issue the resolved it rather quickly
Charnacoinchina.com is down.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I would wait a bit for confirmation that everything is ok, I have 23k CHRC pending at CharnacoinChina. SO it shows me that there is some problem somewhere that needs to be solved.

i contacted pool owner last time i had that issue the resolved it rather quickly
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Lower diff & hash rate - more Charna 4 me  Grin Grin Grin Cool
Activity: 19
any news is always great to hear keep up the good work devs  Grin
Soon there will be good news for all those who wait. This is the moment we are expecting. Fingers cross everyone.. Bit more patience and all is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Listing soon. All works are almost finished.
Bounty thread is ready and will appear soon.
Get ready for good news  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
I hope we could have believed Dany and avoided all this frustration.

Hello everybody!

To understand a look, I've done the best for this coin, but the owner of these coins just dreams .... without having a strategy and financial support.

Listing these coins on coinexchange will be done following coinage on nova by dev1 because he has no money to support this project!

I stayed and I analyzed this situation, and I decided to withdraw because I was tired of being lied.

If it was not me, I did not get the 250 votes in the only day!

We invested 150000 chrc in promotion, 30000 I recovered from this dev1 just to understand who has brought a positive thing to these abandoned coins for 2 months on this forum.

I tried to help everyone in the limit of time available, but I realized I was working alone.

This currency has no financial support!

I hope we could have believed Dany and avoided all this frustration.
Hi,

I would like to provide good news that we have got the exchange to list CHRC. Further details will be provided by Dev tomorrow night.

Thanks for you patience.

Thank you for your support and effort. Great job.

If you guys mess up this time, i will freak out. No need to share date and not meet that promise, just do it, no one will have complain.
Learn from your mistakes.

And guess what you messed up again. Very very stupid people, I will again say, don't make promise of listing, just do it whenever you want and you can.

You have frustrated everyone here with your false commitments, stop this, if you want to close this coin, close it but now it is getting very late and very difficult to get trust back even from your good supporters like me.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
All pending coins from http://charnacoinchina.com/ were send to my walet in several TXs last night (for GMT+3) as well.
Activity: 41
Hello. Received 5001 CHRC three transactions. Thank you.
srb
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Your pending amount is actually 4941.55436626 CHRC, we have just sent you 5000CHRC, please check your wallet in 10m.

Again, if anyone mined with us before the pool chrc.blockbit.ch went down, please email [email protected] or DM me with your address and you will receive your coins AND MORE FOR COMPENSATION.

We have spent the best part of the day making manual payments, please dont panic and just reach out to us. Other miners can confirm we are paying out above and beyond.

I found Your response to my e-mail: "Payment sent, apologies for the issue/delay, we will be back up and stable in 24hrs.
1 transaction(s) a01bda6fae265e58437fa03acd829e7b99de34195899bfe2cbaf883877a7a2d5
1076.50410188 CHRC"

I have emailed you direct, please check your inbox.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I hope that CHRC reach exchanges, it's quite good coin  Smiley
Activity: 41

1076.50410188 CHRC"

Activity: 445
We are helping exchange with integration as soon as everything goes well. we should have a good news.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Just give a try to southxchange.com, there's cryptonote coin out there, and the listing fee should not be too much. This should be enough for start. Btw, stocks.exchange may be checked as well.
Pages:
Jump to: