Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 62. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Guys,

Apart from the heated conversation going on can you please let me know which pool is good and paying out as well not the ones which are not paying.

Dev,

When do you think official pool will be resolved.

Hmmm... As i see, official pool is working now
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Guys,

Apart from the heated conversation going on can you please let me know which pool is good and paying out as well not the ones which are not paying.

Dev,

When do you think official pool will be resolved.
@mi6ee I didn't say he has no right to comment.  I even said "I am not saying you should be silent".  But he is posting the same complaint over and over.  It is not useful to anyone, and it makes him sound like a bad person to do business with because not every project succeeds.  If you feel like a project has failed, you should express your opinion and warn others, but that is different from repeatedly attacking it, which is what dany is doing.  I would never hire dany because I would be so scared he would attack me if he didn't get 100% his way.

Think of it this way.  You run a restaurant.  A customer comes and is unhappy.  He leaves a bad review on Yelp.  He is allowed to leave bad review of course, that's okay.  Then he leaves 20 more bad reviews on Yelp from same visit.  Then he leaves 5 more bad reviews on Yelp.  All without going to the restaurant again.  It's just pointless, and it makes no one want to invite you to a restaurant ever again.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
CHRC   Charnacoin   2017-08-09 04:09:35     Coin rejected   250 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

newcoindev1 ,

I guarantee you that this coin will never be listed until we see blockexplor.

Can you explain to people why you started the second crypto project?!

Dany, I don't think it's literally true it won't be listed by anyone without a block explorer.  Can I ask you something?  I understand you had a bad experience with this project, and have moved on to other projects/clients.  But should you really be so negative against a former client?  If I was a future business partner of yours, and I saw this, I would be very worried that the second something went wrong, you would start bad-mouthing my business.  Why should anyone work with you if there is risk that you will just bad-mouth them if you are unhappy.  If you want business partners to trust you, they must trust you can be mature even if a project doesn't work out how you want it to.

You don't have to agree with CharnaCoin, and I am not saying you should be silent.  But you have already said a lot.  Yet you keep coming back over and over, as if to hurt the project with malice.  This will make future clients very scared to do business with you.  You are damaging your brand right now.

first apologize for my bad english .....
second everyone has the right to comment .... he also has coins that he wants to sell ...... as we all .....
the third coin has never been serious and nothing serious has said ...... I repeat it to Dani as he worked with them that he would never go out on the market ..... AND I WALKED

P.S google translate... My lang. not english Smiley)) sorry

CHRC   Charnacoin   2017-08-09 04:09:35     Coin rejected   250 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

newcoindev1 ,

Dany, I don't think it's literally true it won't be listed by anyone without a block explorer.  Can I ask you something?  I understand you had a bad experience with this project, and have moved on to other projects/clients.  But should you really be so negative against a former client?  If I was a future business partner of yours, and I saw this, I would be very worried that the second something went wrong, you would start bad-mouthing my business.  Why should anyone work with you if there is risk that you will just bad-mouth them if you are unhappy.  If you want business partners to trust you, they must trust you can be mature even if a project doesn't work out how you want it to.

You don't have to agree with CharnaCoin, and I am not saying you should be silent.  But you have already said a lot.  Yet you keep coming back over and over, as if to hurt the project with malice.  This will make future clients very scared to do business with you.  You are damaging your brand right now.

Be a professional: express your opinion once, and let the people decide.  

Edit: It sounds like most people here want to wait and see how development unfolds.  With so much promise and good PR releases, one cannot blame them.  Your opinions are well documented and people will take them into account, but they will also take into account all of the positive news from devs.  There is no harm in waiting for now.  If you are worried, don't mine, that simple.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
@danycoman   man I told you he will never see this coin in the world. You owe me a lot of beer !!! and 0.005btc
Activity: 546

newcoindev1 ,

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Somehow have also pending payment on charnacoinchina. 2.9k pending and the number keeps growing. Are there some blockchain problems?
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
http://charnacoinchina.com/

The last working pool has it's payments stuck Sad Pending ~10000chrc
srb
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Undecided Huh http://chrc.blockbit.ch/  is hilarious saying this "we have the coin"....,  I mined 73000 coins last night on their pool and  no payment and now the pools down.  just started mining on the china pool I have 1200 there still no payment.  I liked this coin.  I cannot determine if they are busy or just FUD.   be careful.

BTW 4 year bctalk stalker joined around deep onion launch. 

I have seen your messages and address on freenode. I will send you 74k CHRC now, 1k extra for your troubles.

The payment gets splintered by the wallet, so expect a lot of smaller transactions.

srb
Undecided Huh http://chrc.blockbit.ch/  is hilarious saying this "we have the coin"....,  I mined 73000 coins last night on their pool and  no payment and now the pools down.  just started mining on the china pool I have 1200 there still no payment.  I liked this coin.  I cannot determine if they are busy or just FUD.   be careful.

Our pool http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ went down yesterday, we have all the wallets backed up.

If you were mining and didnt receive a payout please send us your address to [email protected] so we can review and send you your coins.

We will have the pool back up and running in 24hrs, once we sort out pending payments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Official mining pool is facing some issue with miner connectivity we are fixing it, your payments are safe and secure and will be paid to you once official pool is fixed, I will be announcing here as soon as it is back online, till then please mine on other community pools they are working fine.. if you have any queries you can direct pm me   Cool
Activity: 3

Activity: 19
whats going on with the offfical pool and while its been down i switched to http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ but now the pools hashrate is higher then the networks did it fork? have not had a payout in a couple hours now and blocks are flying

RE http://chrc.blockbit.ch/

All the pools are on same block number and have same last transaction hash, not sure why pools are down but dont believe there is a fork.

Payouts are being sent, according to server data. If you have any issue please send me your address and I will check for you.

We are moving some machines around today, any problems either leave a message on [email protected] or (for quick response) telegram on @SRBcrypto

sent an email out about 7 hours ago http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ will not load for me now also i assume its down?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Dev, think we could get a sneak peek at the UI for the mobile wallet?

I will ask the devs if we might release a sneak peak next week. I will let you know what they say. But it will be end of month.

CHRC

Good Morning newcoindev1,

Are they aware that charnacoin.com, chrcpool.com, and charnacoin.chickenkiller.com are all down?  Any updates when they will be back up and online?

Thank you,
mimagneto

Charnacoin.com is only one that is directly ours. The main server will be rebooted soon (techs are at end of finishing an update), and than the node will be checked again. I will write as soon as they finish the reboot.
Massive bounty campaign will be started after listing
Activity: 235

I will ask the devs if we might release a sneak peak next week. I will let you know what they say. But it will be end of month.

CHRC

Good Morning newcoindev1,

Are they aware that charnacoin.com, chrcpool.com, and charnacoin.chickenkiller.com are all down?  Any updates when they will be back up and online?

Thank you,
mimagneto
Activity: 281
Merit: 101

CHRC
srb
whats going on with the offfical pool and while its been down i switched to http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ but now the pools hashrate is higher then the networks did it fork? have not had a payout in a couple hours now and blocks are flying

RE http://chrc.blockbit.ch/

All the pools are on same block number and have same last transaction hash, not sure why pools are down but dont believe there is a fork.

Payouts are being sent, according to server data. If you have any issue please send me your address and I will check for you.

We are moving some machines around today, any problems either leave a message on [email protected] or (for quick response) telegram on @SRBcrypto

Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: