Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHART] Bitcoin Inflation vs. Time - page 21. (Read 1163000 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 07:22:39 AM
I think this question is very very complicated, because regarding the bitcoin there is no monopoly on management of this currency, and on the other hand the absence of the rate of interest and all the other regular factors,
So the case of bitcoin inflation is completely different from that of another currency!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 06, 2017, 03:20:47 AM
Bitcoin could be viewed as a commodity with a given, predictable a supply. Hence the price development is entirely dictated by the demand side - the demand for Bitcoin is fully determined by the amount of its users, merchants and applications. If Bitcoin doesn't resolve it's scaling issues, the prices might still increase for some time, but the growth will happen somewhere else. Nice to see that the market is always right  Wink

So in your opinion which coin has solved the scalability issue?
 Grin
Activity: 7
July 05, 2017, 09:43:16 PM
What if some milionares manipulated yhe price lol
Large asset holders manipulate prices everyday
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 03, 2017, 03:02:25 AM
So,after UAHF,wich bitcoin gonna inflate like that on graphs?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
June 25, 2017, 01:12:28 AM
As with other assets, bitcoin is among those. It has gained considerable traction worldwide.
In the main sense, it isn't different in that Bitcoin may be used for nearly any transaction or transfer of value. When new bitcoins are made, then, it's not possible for them to go anywhere irrespective of the present demand for bitcoins.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2017, 08:51:26 AM
The supply of Bitcoin is set by the program and the demand is primarily a function of speculation right now.  In theory, rising prices should encourage more Bitcoin "mining", normalizing the value.  In practice, this is a graph of the value over the course of two months.

If any country had a currency that was doing that, their economy would be in complete upheaval.  Now, to be fair, it's still a fairly small and rarely used currency, and it's likely that things will calm down and normalize (the value will either stabilize or crash)  but this underscores that no one controls the value of Bitcoin.  Inflation and deflation are purely a function of supply and demand.  If those things change, for whatever reason, the value changes in very short order.

The fact that no one is in control is one of the things that appeals to most Bitcoin proponents. It's also the reason why most skeptics doubt it's ability to ever be a reliable store of value.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
June 21, 2017, 12:18:57 PM
Thanks for the graphs that are very representative.
I think the bitcoin will reach $ 4,000 by the end of the year. All lights are green.
Activity: 6
June 21, 2017, 12:54:00 AM
Bitcoin could be viewed as a commodity with a given, predictable a supply. Hence the price development is entirely dictated by the demand side - the demand for Bitcoin is fully determined by the amount of its users, merchants and applications. If Bitcoin doesn't resolve it's scaling issues, the prices might still increase for some time, but the growth will happen somewhere else. Nice to see that the market is always right  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
June 13, 2017, 08:31:30 AM
The next moon will be 3000-3500USD. Now we can see hard struggle between bears and bulls, but not later than in winter the price will show a new peak.

At about one year ago, I have spent all my bitcoins, thinking it was dead, so wrong I was...

Now I came back to the scene, also mining some altcoins in exchange to Bitcoin, I changed my mind, completely, and I plan to hold BTC and keep it for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
June 12, 2017, 07:43:48 AM
I've been bearish lately, but I keep getting proven wrong.
Activity: 79
Merit: 29
June 11, 2017, 12:36:42 PM
Yeah, but we don't have bears in crypto, only bulls and pigs

I wouldn't agree to that. A lot of people are talking about shorting BTC on Twitter and other social media. They do not really have an effective/affordable tool to do so, yet there are quite a few bears on this market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
June 07, 2017, 10:43:13 AM
The next moon will be 3000-3500USD. Now we can see hard struggle between bears and bulls, but not later than in winter the price will show a new peak.
Yeah, but we don't have bears in crypto, only bulls and pigs
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 31, 2017, 06:36:23 AM
Activity: 160
May 25, 2017, 10:54:32 AM
BTC about to hit $2700+ WOW now that's insane
Activity: 197
May 25, 2017, 05:43:11 AM
What if some milionares manipulated yhe price lol
Activity: 167
May 19, 2017, 01:25:22 AM
So isn't this good? Doesn't this mean that we the value of bitcoin will continue to rise and rise over time? Is bitcoin at all related to the stock market? And what about the times bitcoin price has majorly dropped?

Bitcoin is only indirectly related to the stock market as a substitute store of value similar to gold and silver. When the stock market crashes, some usually switch their stocks into more stable stores of value. Bitcoin can be a great growth value commodity but the volatility right now relative to gold prices makes it less of a store-of-value, but when adoption increases price volatility should decrease.

Short term price fluctuations can be from high volume traders picking up Bitcoin during dips and times of investor fear, however in the long term the price has always been rising. In the long term the deflationary protocol releasing fewer Bitcoins per block verification will lead to nearly zero or negative inflation.
Activity: 140
May 04, 2017, 04:26:20 PM
It shows in the graph that this yr still best to invest.in bitcoin there are more inflations happens this yr
Activity: 130
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
April 30, 2017, 01:54:30 PM
But how does this affect price?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
I always said that if I could change one thing about bitcoin it would be to smooth out the coin reward drop every x amount of blocks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
April 03, 2017, 01:37:04 PM
These graphs show the rate BTC coins are delivered to the market, ruled by the BTC software. They tell us that, as time pass by, less and less new coins are introduced in the market. If the demand (or expectations) is rising, then the BTC value rises. The ups and downs that we are facing relate to the last phrase.
Pages:
Jump to: