Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Monthly Overview Of The Unofficial Nigeria Local Board📈 Poll Added - page 14. (Read 5923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
NB: There are 25+ newbies, but I don't consider them established members yet, which is why I left them out.

POLL ADDED! VOTE WISELY
I don't think you should ignore them even if they are newbie specifically If they make posts and also have activity, then you may need to add them in the member list. Your local board needs more members and more activity so I'm sure it will affect your chances of getting an official local board for Nigeria.
Most of them, I'd say, aren't regular posters, and the fact that they ranked up so quickly and didn't stay newbies for long was another reason I left them out, as well as to encourage them to not stay newbies for long, because most of them want to make the list and be recognized like others..

I have also expressed support in the poll, it is because I believe that the growth of crypto in Nigeria will get better day by day. I hope that sooner or later Nigeria will get its local boards, so far 5 people have expressed support but of course the high activity of local boards with lots of users will make this wish more likely in the near future.
Thank you for your support, we have the number(60+) and the activities I think it's fair enough to say we are qualified to have one.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
NB: There are 25+ newbies, but I don't consider them established members yet, which is why I left them out.

POLL ADDED! VOTE WISELY
I don't think you should ignore them even if they are newbie specifically If they make posts and also have activity, then you may need to add them in the member list. Your local board needs more members and more activity so I'm sure it will affect your chances of getting an official local board for Nigeria.

I have also expressed support in the poll, it is because I believe that the growth of crypto in Nigeria will get better day by day. I hope that sooner or later Nigeria will get its local boards, so far 5 people have expressed support but of course the high activity of local boards with lots of users will make this wish more likely in the near future.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
~snipped~
Igehhh, I sincerely thank you for keeping this record for us. Thanks also for reminding those of us who've been AWOL on the locale, especially me 🤔. Though I do visit on a regular, I may not be commenting. On a side note (that's if it actually counts for anything) I nor sey you nor sabi sey I don dey D2 for a long time now as I dey always see myself shirtless for that table. Perhaps you will have to review others to know who has upgraded too.

BTW, congrats on the offline milestone you've achieved for yourself. Yes, I saw the attire 🤗
You are right, I've corrected that as well and BTW thank I no sabi how you carry know but I appreciate you.

Nice one Igehhh. It is great seeing Nigeria members contributing immensely to the growth of our local board. I didn't know some of these big names on the forum are actually Nigerians. Hopefully Themos would grant us with our own board

On the score board I saw Odusko and MaryKeller are place under the member rank, they both have ranked up to Full Member
I'm noticing you for the first time, I know there are many of you still out there, the local thread is open for serious discussion, I hope I see you on my log next month. Fixed there errors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Nice one Igehhh. It is great seeing Nigeria members contributing immensely to the growth of our local board. I didn't know some of these big names on the forum are actually Nigerians. Hopefully Themos would grant us with our own board

On the score board I saw Odusko and MaryKeller are place under the member rank, they both have ranked up to Full Member
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
~snipped~
Igehhh, I sincerely thank you for keeping this record for us. Thanks also for reminding those of us who've been AWOL on the locale, especially me 🤔. Though I do visit on a regular, I may not be commenting. On a side note (that's if it actually counts for anything) I nor sey you nor sabi sey I don dey D2 for a long time now as I dey always see myself shirtless for that table. Perhaps you will have to review others to know who has upgraded too.

BTW, congrats on the offline milestone you've achieved for yourself. Yes, I saw the attire 🤗
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
On the last table, Coyster.
Thank you for spotting the tiny mistake, he spelt my name wrongly, anyway if i ever have a reason to PM the 'boss' for a change of name, i already have a good suggestion here. Grin Grin
Thanks to you, CryptoprenuerBrainboss and active posters on that thread.
Well done Igehhh for the chart, and like Charles-Tim has said, i myself can't thank you guys enough too, well done to all the quality and constructive posters in our local thread, and let us remember that if our request is ever going to be accepted, the quality of our posts and contribution in all parts of the forum will be assessed, so every post you make should always be constructive going forward.
Lol. That wasn't a bad name suggestion either, but it was a keyboard + tiredness error. I apologize for the delay, but I had to leave the hospital. The statistics are our stronghold in obtaining our local board, and I was not going to let it go for anything. I also appreciate what you're doing in the local section; I used to be in the top three, but my forum activity has gradually decreased due to the classes I'm taking offline.

This is a nice work done by igehhh. I can not thank him enough. This statistic overview of every month is not an easy task or work. I really appreciate OP for his tireless work to update this thread every month.
There are tiny mistakes I found out from the tablet. From full member column and member column. For the full member column, Giftedman, Mate2237, and Rockbell are not working (that is, it is not opening) as it is linked to their profiles.

I appreciate your heads up and your kind words, thank you for always contributing highly to the local corner, you have been on top for a while now. I will fix the errors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
This is a nice work done by igehhh. I can not thank him enough. This statistic overview of every month is not an easy task or work. I really appreciate OP for his tireless work to update this thread every month.
There are tiny mistakes I found out from the tablet. From full member column and member column. For the full member column, Giftedman, Mate2237, and Rockbell are not working (that is, it is not opening) as it is linked to their profiles.
Then Some member rank users are also affected. Like Frankolala link appears as  Cantsay profile while Anguwa link is not working, that is not opening.
I also use this time to thank all the users that are active in the local thread in the main time while waiting for the main local board in the near future. igehhh words are not enough to thank you as I said in the opening speech for your great work.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
Thank you for spotting the tiny mistake, he spelt my name wrongly, anyway if i ever have a reason to PM the 'boss' for a change of name, i already have a good suggestion here. Grin Grin
Well done Igehhh for the chart, and like Charles-Tim has said, i myself can't thank you guys enough too, well done to all the quality and constructive posters in our local thread, and let us remember that if our request is ever going to be accepted, the quality of our posts and contribution in all parts of the forum will be assessed, so every post you make should always be constructive going forward.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Nice one igehhh. I am just happy that Nigeria local thread is very active, unlike a year or two years ago when most Nigerians were only on this forum but not active on a local thread of their own for bitcoin and other crypto discussions. We all hope that one day, theymos would create a local board for Nigerians for better discussion, instead of discussing all in only one thread.

The growth and awareness have been massive, and I am confident that having a local board in Nigeria, as it is on every other crypto-related platform, will attract a lot of other Nigerians who have yet to discover the hidden local thread, as well as help to build a community where Bitcoin and crypto-related businesses thrive.

Error fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Nice one igehhh. I am just happy that Nigeria local thread is very active, unlike a year or two years ago when most Nigerians were only on this forum but not active on a local thread of their own for bitcoin and other crypto discussions. We all hope that one day, theymos would create a local board for Nigerians for better discussion, instead of discussing all in only one thread.

legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Top 30 active users Sept 2022 extended.

Code:
1. Agbe [21]
2. uchegod-21 [20]
3. Davidvictorson [18]
4. Coyster [17]
5. Gozie51 [17]
6. Awwal08 [14]
7. Cryptomultiplier [14]
8. Yawa2020 [14]
9. Frankolala [11]
10. EarnOnVictor [10]
11. Marykeller [10]
12. Mate2237 [10]
13. Rruchi man [10]
14. Adbitco [9]
15. igehhh [9]
16. Mr.right85 [8]
17. Asiska02 [7]
18. Hyphen(-) [7]
19. cryptalogic [7]
20. Detritus [6]
21. Majestic-milf [6]
22. RockBell [6]
23. Wiwo [5]
24. Anguwa [4]
25. BIT-BENDER [4]
26. GiftedMAN [4]
27. NdaMk [4]
28. Oluwa-btc [4]
29. Smartvirus [4]
30. knowngunman [4]

Total posts: 311 posts
Total poster: 49 users

Board Members(table updated!)
Legendary|Hero|Sr. Member|Full Member|Member|Jr. Member|
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
CryptoprenuerBrainboss DT1[L]|Gozie51|Mr.right85 |Traderbtcc |Soldierswitlittlefaith |Murpheus |
igehhh DT1|Adbitco|SatoPrincess |Tellek Garing |Josefjix |LordMigue |
Ugrade00 DT2|nelson4luv |cryptocurencyKing |Maestro75 |Alobo Realer |Iadegbola34 I
Charles-Tim DT2 |posi |Fivestar4everMVP |GiftedMAN|Miaallen |Zaguru12  |
Smartvirus DT2 |BIT-BINDER |LordHermes |Oluwa-btc |Crptomagma | |
Mpamaegbu DT2 |Oshosondy |Davidvictorson|Cryptomultiplier|Anguwa| |
Coyster |RruchiMan |Wiwo |Hyphen(-)|Leo | |
|GeorgeJohn |gabbie2010 |Rockbell |Bevnation | |
|Kingsden  |CryptoHeadlineNews |Mate2237 |mrquackquack | |
|pokapoka124 |uchegod-21 |Asiska02 |Theoboy | |
| |Cookdata |Marykeller |Dripstoil| |
| |Agbe|Odusko |cantsay| |
| | | |Frankolala | |
| | | |Awwal08 | |
| | | |Yawa2020 | |
| | | |EarnOnVictor | |
| | | || |
| | | || |

* Newly Rank up users!
[L]: Leader!

POLL ADDED! VOTE WISELY
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
updated! We have 60 active users as of today, September 7, 2022. I apologize to everyone affected because I neglected to realize that we had some users who had ranked up this week. I am pleased to see a lot of ranks up every week because it means we are following the right procedure and contributing to the forum positively.
Great! 60 active users is quite a number, i am glad we do have that much active Nigerians on the forum, i'm pretty sure it wasn't that way a couple of years ago, so it is a good thing Nigerians are finding Bitcoin interesting, and locating the forum to harness more knowledge about it and stay informed, cheers to everyone, and i hope we do more good things going forward. Well done igehhh, imo, no apologies is needed, it is enough work to keep this topic regularly updated, so little mistakes are only normal, great job mate!

Since the thread was pinned early this year, it has gained more visibility than it did a few years ago. I know there are other Nigerians out there who have no idea of the local thread, but I believe that when the local board is finally created, it will draw a lot of attention to the community. We have met all of the requirements for a local board, but why we haven't is best known to theymos, who know more than everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Happy new month everybody! I pray say this new month and the ember month in general go favour us all. E don tey I reach this places...hope we are all doing fine?
This would only be considered as spam. This thread is for monthly statistics about the posts of people that are posting on the Nigeria local thread, not for any other discussion.

If you want to post on local board, this is the link: Nigeria (Naija). Or you can scroll down bitcointalk home page, you will see 'other languages', click on it. Among the threads on the page, you will see Nigeria local thread there.

But post something meaningful and helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
updated! We have 60 active users as of today, September 7, 2022. I apologize to everyone affected because I neglected to realize that we had some users who had ranked up this week. I am pleased to see a lot of ranks up every week because it means we are following the right procedure and contributing to the forum positively.
Great! 60 active users is quite a number, i am glad we do have that much active Nigerians on the forum, i'm pretty sure it wasn't that way a couple of years ago, so it is a good thing Nigerians are finding Bitcoin interesting, and locating the forum to harness more knowledge about it and stay informed, cheers to everyone, and i hope we do more good things going forward. Well done igehhh, imo, no apologies is needed, it is enough work to keep this topic regularly updated, so little mistakes are only normal, great job mate!
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Thanks again @Igehhh for taking out your time to ensure proper statistics is kept on the activities of Nigerians in our temporal hangout on the forum. I want you to know that it is indeed helping in many ways and your job is well noted by foreigners to us and Nigerians alike. It gives me greater pleasure to note that, there are about 59 active Nigerians on the forum and this presents me with the singular opportunity to ID them on the forum even as we wait on other low rank users to rank up and be more involved.

As a note to this thread although, it might feel unnecessary as it is already presented in the OP, I would have appreciated it even more should the monthly statistics as presented at each start of the month come with and adhoc-link to the Nigerian hangout. This would aid those with particular interest in most recent discussions on a thread to trace our roots. It's entirely up to you on the validity of this suggestions though. Good work.

updated! We have 60 active users as of today, September 7, 2022. I apologize to everyone affected because I neglected to realize that we had some users who had ranked up this week. I am pleased to see a lot of ranks up every week because it means we are following the right procedure and contributing to the forum positively. As for your suggestion, do you prefer the link to be under the chart or on top of the chart?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Weldon senior man Igehhh. More strength as you continue this great work. This will actually keep Nigerians on track. Hopefully we will get our own board soon. AGBE and CRYPTOHEADLINENEWS are both now Snr. Members.

Hello @Igehhh please make some corrections concerning our rank position thank you.
You did well, I never knew I will be second from all people although Agbe didn't allow me to take my position but still on still we are all from 9ja.
We move!

I will update the members who rank up shortly. Thanks.

Okay thank you for your feedback.
I mean nothing but just to recall your attention, but nevertheless I believe some Full members ranks have also ranked up to See.member please I would also love to call on your attention to look on those users and place them at their rank level.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Thanks again @Igehhh for taking out your time to ensure proper statistics is kept on the activities of Nigerians in our temporal hangout on the forum. I want you to know that it is indeed helping in many ways and your job is well noted by foreigners to us and Nigerians alike. It gives me greater pleasure to note that, there are about 59 active Nigerians on the forum and this presents me with the singular opportunity to ID them on the forum even as we wait on other low rank users to rank up and be more involved.

As a note to this thread although, it might feel unnecessary as it is already presented in the OP, I would have appreciated it even more should the monthly statistics as presented at each start of the month come with and adhoc-link to the Nigerian hangout. This would aid those with particular interest in most recent discussions on a thread to trace our roots. It's entirely up to you on the validity of this suggestions though. Good work.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Weldon senior man Igehhh. More strength as you continue this great work. This will actually keep Nigerians on track. Hopefully we will get our own board soon. AGBE and CRYPTOHEADLINENEWS are both now Snr. Members.

Hello @Igehhh please make some corrections concerning our rank position thank you.
You did well, I never knew I will be second from all people although Agbe didn't allow me to take my position but still on still we are all from 9ja.
We move!

I will update the members who rank up shortly. Thanks.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
We move!
Activity: 303
Merit: 136
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Pages:
Jump to: