Pages:
Author

Topic: ChasingCarsEU Gambling Investing Service [1 SLOT OPEN] [10% INTEREST RETURN] - page 2. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ARgRd5YDR199ZpCs9wjtjhxfDzN6vpDHq6
Well, i have see you in Lending section here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chasingcarseu-micro-loan-service-thread-1502309

And here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-003-loan-1510523

Why you ask a loan and in the same time you also borrow, is a question i have long time now but i dont need an answer... Roll Eyes Huh Undecided

Imo if "someone" wants to know the truth, sometimes, will have to pay in cash! Cool

Soon i will have some spare BTC and i will "invest" in you, i want to know! Grin

It will be a good opportunity for all to see if you are a scammer or not. Cool

So, you said that the investor of yours will send you 5$ and you will repay him with 10%-20% interest (huge difference the 10% btw!!!) if your bets win.
If you loose, you will return to him his 5$. In 7 days.

I get it right?

That's mostly because I have all my cash stuck in a bet and I need loans to place other bets. I also provide loans and most of the time I have some of cash stuck there aswell!

And you got it right. I'm still deciding on the 10% of 20% because 10% is indeed a huge difference.
I'll most likely start by doing it at 10% and for returning costumers I'll up it to 15% and eventually 20%.

And yes, if you invest for example $5 I'd return $5.50 in 7 days or the $5 if I do lose.

You will also be updated 24/7, everytime I place a bet you'll be able to check them out.

Cheers! Smiley

Well, as i said before, if i have some spare BTC i will fund you and see your truth.

So, post your address and soon i will send them to you. Cool

That's really great to know!

1LbZh87yBHCYAW1wWjaNa2hN7RJFEdB6ao

There you go! Cheers Smiley

Here you go : https://blockchain.info/tx/2a41db04ebc6441273c4dfd1d6ce4c8eb17b682bf347f7fb31086dc37a5a52d4

I think you will start inform me what happend via PM...

Or you want here?

I have received the cash, you sent around $5.80 right ?

Already switched the slot number to 0. I will inform you via PM.

Cheers. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Well, i have see you in Lending section here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chasingcarseu-micro-loan-service-thread-1502309

Why you ask a loan and in the same time you also borrow, is a question i have long time now but i dont need an answer... Roll Eyes Huh Undecided

Imo if "someone" wants to know the truth, sometimes, will have to pay in cash! Cool

Soon i will have some spare BTC and i will "invest" in you, i want to know! Grin

So, you said that the investor of yours will send you 5$ and you will repay him with 10%-20% interest (huge difference the 10% btw!!!) if your bets win.

I get it right?

That's mostly because I have all my cash stuck in a bet and I need loans to place other bets. I also provide loans and most of the time I have some of cash stuck there aswell!

And you got it right. I'm still deciding on the 10% of 20% because 10% is indeed a huge difference.
I'll most likely start by doing it at 10% and for returning costumers I'll up it to 15% and eventually 20%.

And yes, if you invest for example $5 I'd return $5.50 in 7 days or the $5 if I do lose.

You will also be updated 24/7, everytime I place a bet you'll be able to check them out.

Cheers! Smiley

Well, as i said before, if i have some spare BTC i will fund you and see your truth.

Here you go : https://blockchain.info/tx/2a41db04ebc6441273c4dfd1d6ce4c8eb17b682bf347f7fb31086dc37a5a52d4

I think you will start inform me what happend via PM...

Or you want here?

I get it right?

Cheers! Smiley

legendary

I get it right?

Cheers! Smiley

There is still one spot left open, waiting on the first investor to show up.

Cheers Smiley
Is This  Really An Investor Based Game Huh

Surely there must be a better thread in Bitcointalk for this !!!!

I didn't post it here. It was posted on the 'Gambling' section.

Taking in fact you have to invest it makes perfect sense to me that it got reallocated to this section.

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
Is This  Really An Investor Based Game Huh

Surely there must be a better thread in Bitcointalk for this !!!!

I get it right?

Cheers! Smiley
legendary

I get it right?

Just so I understand, this is what it sounds like ajaxmoor is proposing:

1. People send their investment money to the escrow
2. You place the bets with your own money
3. Investors get their money back plus any earnings and minus any losses

How could you place larger bets if the escrow has the money?

Yes this is what I meant, but with regard to my funds, I was breaking down bets to much smaller bankroll. So my daily bets were never enough to require me to need any additional funds. The link you have posted 2 posts above this should make how my investments worked.

That makes sense, thank you!

I'll be looking forward to keep this service going but using no escrow.

Right now just waiting for one investor to come up and then I'll take it from there.

I'll be adding investing slots aswell, right now I'll start with one slot open and I'll try working it out with the first investor (if he does show up) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

Yes this is what I meant, but with regard to my funds, I was breaking down bets to much smaller bankroll. So my daily bets were never enough to require me to need any additional funds. The link you have posted 2 posts above this should make how my investments worked. The escrow just guarantees to my investors that there will be no chance that they will be scammed from the entire deal .
If that's is indeed what ajaxmoor is proposing then I won't be going through with it.

If that's the case then you're completely right and this makes no sense whatsoever because I'd just be giving my investors free cash while not being able to use their funds for my betting purposes.

Cheers and thank you!

Yes I edited the post after I read ajaxmoor's thread to see what exactly he was doing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11062488

In his case he didn't need more money but wanetd to bet without so much risk so he was passing on any winnings/losses of his bets to the investors minus a fee, so essentially the investors were taking the risk of his bets. In your case though you are seemingly guaranteeing some return (I think) and not passing on losses.

Oh, I'm kind of getting it but still looks a bit confusing.

The way I planned it was something like this:

1 - You invest $5;
2 - After 7 days you get those $5 + 10%-20% interest;

In case of a loss money would be returned (the $5). I was planning on keeping users updated (sharing my directbeteu bet links) with them so they can keep track of their investment!

Cheers and thank you for the help! Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
If that's is indeed what ajaxmoor is proposing then I won't be going through with it.

If that's the case then you're completely right and this makes no sense whatsoever because I'd just be giving my investors free cash while not being able to use their funds for my betting purposes.

Cheers and thank you!

Yes I edited the post after I read ajaxmoor's thread to see what exactly he was doing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11062488

In his case he didn't need more money but wanetd to bet without so much risk so he was passing on any winnings/losses of his bets to the investors minus a fee, so essentially the investors were taking the risk of his bets. In your case though you are seemingly guaranteeing some return (I think) and not passing on losses.
That makes perfect sense honestly. I'll most likely throw funds into an escrow then.

Which one did you use ?

Cheers. Smiley

Actually it makes no sense at all. If you already have the money you need to pay for bets, why take investments at all?

Being able to place larger bets, that's the whole point.

If I didn't have the money to pay for my bets I wouldn't be that great of a tipster, would I ?

Cheers.

3. Investors get their money back plus earnings

Cheers and thank you!
That makes perfect sense honestly. I'll most likely throw funds into an escrow then.

Which one did you use ?

Cheers. Smiley

Actually it makes no sense at all. If you already have the money you need to pay for bets, why take investments at all?

If I didn't have the money to pay for my bets I wouldn't be that great of a tipster, would I ?

Cheers.

Which one did you use ?

Cheers. Smiley

Cheers.

Which one did you use ?

Cheers. Smiley

One thing you can do to safe guard the funds about what Joel said, is to hold the investment amount with an escrow and then keep releasing it every day or week so the funds are secured at the same time. There is always a risk with the small amount, but that probably is negligible.

If I'm going to hold the investment amount with an escrow how am I supposed to bet with those funds ?

If people are so skeptical about it, I could maybe just let people invest a maximum of $5 per week or so. Maybe that'd lower the risk Smiley

Thats if you are looking to get funds solely from people. But the way I did it was that I had enough money of my own to insure the amount I take during investments, so I was able to give the extra money I had to the escrow and at the same time take money from investors.

Which one did you use ?

Cheers. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
One thing you can do to safe guard the funds about what Joel said, is to hold the investment amount with an escrow and then keep releasing it every day or week so the funds are secured at the same time. There is always a risk with the small amount, but that probably is negligible.

If I'm going to hold the investment amount with an escrow how am I supposed to bet with those funds ?

If people are so skeptical about it, I could maybe just let people invest a maximum of $5 per week or so. Maybe that'd lower the risk Smiley

Thats if you are looking to get funds solely from people. But the way I did it was that I had enough money of my own to insure the amount I take during investments, so I was able to give the extra money I had to the escrow and at the same time take money from investors. If you don;t have the funds to cover it, then you can also just hold some form of collateral with the escrow for the time.
What guarantee do you have of anything dealing with someone online ?
Maybe their trust ratings ? Escrow ? Depends what "online" implies here.I'm talking specifically about bitcointalk.org.

How and when did I claim I was the 'best' tipster ?
If you're not going to invest, I believe you have every reason to do so and that's perfectly fine.
If you're not the best tipster I don't see any reasons why I should be risking my investments with you.I don't even intend to invest since I can bet myself and I think I have made decent amount of ROI though sports betting.

I'm pretty sure someone will take on this great opportunity though, I've proven myself by being above them on the leaderboard for a whole month.
That is nice but does that guarantee you won't scam ?We get it you know your shit but the point is about trusting you and not your skills.

Oh, so you're saying trust ratings mean everything ? That's funny as you can see people scamming out on bitcointalk.org with accounts with PLENTY of good trust ratings.

Good on you honestly. If I was the best tipster I wouldn't be around bitcointalk.org, I'd be on vacations on a ferrari right now Smiley

Don't you get NOTHING ONLINE guarantees you you won't be scammed ?

Hope you keep having a good ROI streak.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: