Pages:
Author

Topic: ChasingCarsEU Gambling Investing Service [1 SLOT OPEN] [10% INTEREST RETURN] - page 3. (Read 1706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
What guarantee do you have of anything dealing with someone online ?
Maybe their trust ratings ? Escrow ? Depends what "online" implies here.I'm talking specifically about bitcointalk.org.

How and when did I claim I was the 'best' tipster ?
If you're not going to invest, I believe you have every reason to do so and that's perfectly fine.
If you're not the best tipster I don't see any reasons why I should be risking my investments with you.I don't even intend to invest since I can bet myself and I think I have made decent amount of ROI though sports betting.

I'm pretty sure someone will take on this great opportunity though, I've proven myself by being above them on the leaderboard for a whole month.
That is nice but does that guarantee you won't scam ?We get it you know your shit but the point is about trusting you and not your skills.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ARgRd5YDR199ZpCs9wjtjhxfDzN6vpDHq6
One thing you can do to safe guard the funds about what Joel said, is to hold the investment amount with an escrow and then keep releasing it every day or week so the funds are secured at the same time. There is always a risk with the small amount, but that probably is negligible.

If I'm going to hold the investment amount with an escrow how am I supposed to bet with those funds ?

If people are so skeptical about it, I could maybe just let people invest a maximum of $5 per week or so. Maybe that'd lower the risk Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
One thing you can do to safe guard the funds about what Joel said, is to hold the investment amount with an escrow and then keep releasing it every day or week so the funds are secured at the same time. There is always a risk with the small amount, but that probably is negligible. Just focus on making it transparent so investors don't ever have to doubt you with your bets.
Honestly ,not going to work out.What is the guarantee that you will not run away with the money ? How can you be very sure that you won't lose at all ? What happens when you face loss in the bets and you don't have the mentioned ROI to pay at the end of the week ? And if I continue I can probably go on with doubts.

Since you're claiming that you're the "best" tipster why not offer your tipping services like Joca or Carlos Paul ? Everything they do is transparent and that's why people trust them.Also they have never asked for such investments,they offer best tips with couple of options to make money like placing a bet with their referral link.

What guarantee do you have of anything dealing with someone online ?

How and when did I claim I was the 'best' tipster ?

If you're not going to invest, I believe you have every reason to do so and that's perfectly fine.

I'm pretty sure someone will take on this great opportunity though, I've proven myself by being above them on the leaderboard for a whole month.

Cheers. Smiley

P.S: You can do really small investments. If you're that afraid of losing a small investment you shouldn't even be gambling on the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Honestly ,not going to work out.What is the guarantee that you will not run away with the money ? How can you be very sure that you won't lose at all ? What happens when you face loss in the bets and you don't have the mentioned ROI to pay at the end of the week ? And if I continue I can probably go on with doubts.

Since you're claiming that you're the "best" tipster why not offer your tipping services like Joca or Carlos Paul ? Everything they do is transparent and that's why people trust them.Also they have never asked for such investments,they offer best tips with couple of options to make money like placing a bet with their referral link.
Just a few suggestions based on my experience on handling investments. You should be transparent about the betting you will be doing, and should do it from a fresh wallet, and on a site like DB(just because they allow everyone to look up bets based on txn id)

I'll definitely setup a fresh wallet then, thank you!

I already use DirectBet as my main betting house so that won't be an issue!

By transparent, what do you exactly mean ?

Cheers! Smiley

I just meant, that betting can be a risk despite you being good at it. So if incase the amount is lost, then you should be able to back that up with those bets, which by using a fresh wallet can easily be verified. Since directbet allows this, so it shouldn't be a problem for you if thats what you use.

Oh most definitely, betting is always a risk! Smiley

Alright, thank you for all the suggestions!

As soon as I find my first investor I'll definitely setup a fresh wallet so get it going!

Cheers Smiley
legendary
Just a few suggestions based on my experience on handling investments. You should be transparent about the betting you will be doing, and should do it from a fresh wallet, and on a site like DB(just because they allow everyone to look up bets based on txn id)

Cheers! Smiley

I just meant, that betting can be a risk despite you being good at it. So if incase the amount is lost, then you should be able to back that up with those bets, which by using a fresh wallet can easily be verified. Since directbet allows this, so it shouldn't be a problem for you if thats what you use.

Cheers! Smiley
legendary
Just a few suggestions based on my experience on handling investments. You should be transparent about the betting you will be doing, and should do it from a fresh wallet, and on a site like DB(just because they allow everyone to look up bets based on txn id). Feel free to check out my investment method that I used in my thread, It escrows some of the funds before I take investments.
Hello!

I got myself thinking and I came around the idea of taking in investments from Bitcointalk members and repay you with interest.

On DirectBet's last Tipster Competition I managed to end on the 5th and 6th place hitting both positive ROI's. I've been a sports gambler my whole life and I truly do believe with the necessary dedication and mindset I can go through with this.

A few rules would be:

- Minimum and Maximum investment;
- Not taking more than 0.2BTC at the time (from all members);
- Returning a 10-20% interest in 7 days;

I'm open to further suggestions on this. Just thought I could get this going with a small investment from a member and see where it goes from there.

Active Investors:

Condoras (16th June 2016) - https://blockchain.info/tx/15ca01dd05ca61f6ef9292d8e61fc1f5f3ff66da81e8b89777ae6b2d28095ccc [REPAID]
Condoras (17th June 2016) - https://blockchain.info/tx/67534205b8bec380ab92f007920914b9159204da6993ab5153428f0b2269d9c9 [REPAID]
ChrisPop (19th June 2016) - https://blockchain.info/tx/b552908e128a874ec17226b52fbf8783a8e26a2cfa922ce52c342c482dc931c8 [REPAID]
ChrisPop (19th June 2016) -
Condoras (19th June 2016) -

Cheers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: