Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 20. (Read 528797 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dear i have sent you an inquiry for an urgent requirement through email, appreciate your prompt reply so we can proceed towards the order accordingly !!

Thanks...
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Sure, please contact me via email
Hi friend,

I've replied your email

Thanks
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hi i wanna buy the Office 2016 Pro plus for 20 Pcs

the keys is not dreamspark / MSDN right

because i gonna buy  it   for the company copyright * cannot use msdn / dreamspark

and the keys can reinstall ?

they can change replace computer or cannot

and what if buy but will active after 10-15 days the key still working ?

please answer my question
Dear i need one Office 2016 Pro Plus for WIN urgently, i have bitcoin ready please let me know how to process the order??

Dear, restocked.
Dear i need one Office 2016 Pro Plus for WIN urgently, i have bitcoin ready please let me know how to process the order??
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Are you able to get unregistered adobe cs6 master collection?
Hi
Dreamspark and Retail only
Activity: 7
the license MSDN or Dreamspark >Huh?
Dear the office 2016 is retail

Just wanted to reconfirm if these are Retail and not MSDN keys??

In my experience this seller sells retail keys.

Dear OP please confirm ??
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

In my experience this seller sells retail keys.
Activity: 4
All the keys I bought from Slut worked thank you. Do you have Kaspersky Internet Security ?
dear i just want to know if i buy office 2016 from you do i have to download the installation copy from your link or i can use the one i already have to same time???

I never use the download in the links he provides. I always download from the source (i.e., Microsoft in this case). Valid keys you can use genuine installation packages. So yes if you already have install media or file from Microsoft, use that.

dear i just want to know if i buy office 2016 from you do i have to download the installation copy from your link or i can use the one i already have to same time???

I never use the download in the links he provides. I always download from the source (i.e., Microsoft in this case). Valid keys you can use genuine installation packages. So yes if you already have install media or file from Microsoft, use that.

Exactly !

Hi, yes as long as your copy is genuine and not a trial version.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Error: Unable to parse JSON result (4) is fixed. Autobuy's back  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: