Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 21. (Read 528797 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Yes I just bought 2013 Office and it says it is a 2 month free trial and when I try to download it seems to give me a weird file. In the past, I just downloaded easily and used user/pass or license #.  I paid $15 and will pay $5 or $10 more for a direct download to any full version of office.  Can you do this?  I still have 2013 code and havent used it yet

Hi,

Replied your email.

Regards
Bought Windows 7 pro and office 2016 both activated no problems.

Thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bought Windows 7 pro and office 2016 both activated no problems.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm interested in Adobe CS6 Master Collection. And also, all of your microsoft keys are non msdn right? Is there anyway I could prove this so I could resell? Do you have physical cases?

Hi,

Please contact me via email for more details : [email protected]

Sent you a message.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm interested in Adobe CS6 Master Collection. And also, all of your microsoft keys are non msdn right? Is there anyway I could prove this so I could resell? Do you have physical cases?
Just ordered windows 7 pro. Will the download link be sent with key?

Hi,

Yes, Download link including language packs
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just ordered windows 7 pro. Will the download link be sent with key?

What is that service? SLUT Pay?  Huh

Hi, It's an autobuy system just like Payivy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
What is that service? SLUT Pay?  Huh
Is Office 2016 a lifetime key or a one year subscription to Office 360?

Hi,

Office 2016 Pro Plus is a lifetime key.
legendary
Is Office 2016 a lifetime key or a one year subscription to Office 360?
Does Home and Office 2016 allow activation on more than one computer? In the Microsoft store Home and Office 2016 says for one PC. In the past it allowed multiple activations. If not then why is price higher than Pro?

Yes, Office 2016 Home and Business for Mac is for 5 users.

Not for Mac. Office Home & Student 2016 for Windows. How many PCs can this be activated on?

Office Home & Student 2016 for Windows only can be activated on 1 PC.

Why is it $10 more than Office 2016 Pro? Less features, higher price?

Because it's rare.
legendary
Does Home and Office 2016 allow activation on more than one computer? In the Microsoft store Home and Office 2016 says for one PC. In the past it allowed multiple activations. If not then why is price higher than Pro?

Not for Mac. Office Home & Student 2016 for Windows. How many PCs can this be activated on?

Why is it $10 more than Office 2016 Pro? Less features, higher price?

legendary

legendary
Do I get the keys once buy it? or there is any delay ?

Hi,

Like Jackbox said you will get key and download link after few minutes if you use autobuy, about manual purchase delivery time would be in 1-24 hours.
legendary

I'm not the seller but I can tell you my experience as a repeat buyer. You pay with PayIvy and it asks for your email address. About ten minutes or so after one confirmation key is automatically emailed to you.
Activity: 325
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: