Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 27. (Read 528791 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Key is on Black List after  couple  of weeks. Windows 7 pro
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Activity: 686
still available item for windows 7 professional license?
sci
Activity: 61
Anyone seen MarkCarra around? He & I need to have a little talk.

Hi there,

Please write me email at [email protected]

Thanks

Email sent.

Hi there,

Please write me email

Thanks
sci
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I ordered the Visio 2013 and Windows 7 Pro keys. Both were received quickly and Mark was very prompt and helpful in resolving an issue with the Windows key. Both are working flawlessly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services!
windows 10 price?

may i pay with wmz?

pm me please.

Yes, please check pm
Hey there, for MS Professional Plus 2016 Keys, Do You Know If It Is Possible To Get Backup DVD From Microsoft Through Their Media Site With Them?

(https://www2.media.microsoftstore.com/office/registerkey.aspx?culture=en-GB&ref=win16media)

Smiley

Hi,

I don't know either
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
windows 10 price?

may i pay with wmz?

pm me please.
windows 10 pro out of stock!

Hi,

Restocked : Windows 10 Pro with official direct download link https://payivy.com/v/b943f
one more thumbs up. bought vs 2015, activated. thanks.

Thanks for buying and the feedback !
Your autobuy link for the 2016 pro plus isn't working.... I hit purchase then bitcoin, and it just says preparing and reloads to the beginning.

It was out of stock, please try to purchase again.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Your autobuy link for the 2016 pro plus isn't working.... I hit purchase then bitcoin, and it just says preparing and reloads to the beginning.
Activity: 5
Your price is over 2 times more than some of the others here Sad

he doesn't sell rubbish
Activity: 19
Your price is over 2 times more than some of the others here Sad
sci

Here's feedback that isn't so great. I bought a $20 key, thinking it was retail and it turned out to be MSDN. Which didn't even work. I've emailed markcara 2X and am now being ignored. How honest is that? I asked if I could add $5-10 for an actual OEM license and no reply. I'll be posting one of these a day until [email protected] aka MarkCara does right.

Hi there,

I've replied all of my emails, please check your inbox and spambox. I don't sell Bizspark keys and OEM is out of stock.

Regards,
Cloud

And here I spin a 180 and have to say this guys not so bad. I think he might be a bit overstretched in time management, but he did return my $ and admitted the error. I'm sold. MarkCara has proven he's trustworthy, to me at least.     

Here's feedback that isn't so great. I bought a $20 key, thinking it was retail and it turned out to be MSDN. Which didn't even work. I've emailed markcara 2X and am now being ignored. How honest is that? I asked if I could add $5-10 for an actual OEM license and no reply. I'll be posting one of these a day until [email protected] aka MarkCara does right.

Hi there,

I've replied all of my emails, please check your inbox and spambox. I don't sell Bizspark keys and OEM is out of stock.

Regards,
Cloud
sci
Email : [email protected] Skype : TTingTang
[/quote]

A long time back to back buyer here,

just wanna give a shout how his products are never let me down (yet).
Bought 1 Adobe from him too, and all goes well.
[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback Smiley
[/quote]

Pages:
Jump to: