Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 31. (Read 528791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Do you have, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010?

Hi,

Yes, $15. Do you need Ultimate or Pro edition ?

My Wallet : 1PUULf3YvorscC3dtfi5vcgykPct8uEFRG

Regards
I need the Ultimate edition actually, but your price is too high. I can't afford it Sad
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]

Hi,

Yes, $15. Do you need Ultimate or Pro edition ?

My Wallet : 1PUULf3YvorscC3dtfi5vcgykPct8uEFRG

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Sent you a PM and email just waiting for response.

Just replied
Thanks
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Sent you a PM and email just waiting for response.
Hi

this is Retail or Multiple Activation
Windows 10 pro   https://payivy.com/v/b943f

Thanks

Hi,
That's retail version
Regards
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hi

this is Retail or Multiple Activation
Windows 10 pro   https://payivy.com/v/b943f

Thanks
Still available?

Thanks Jackbox, and in case you still can't find it : Windows 10 Pro with official direct download link (Dreamspark) $10 https://payivy.com/v/b943f
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Still available?

Look above. He has an automatic system for providing license keys. Will send to you automatically after one btc confirmation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
legendary
People can buy a Windows 7 or 8.1 key for $5 or $6 and install that edition. Then immediately upgrade to Windows 10 for free from USB created by Microsoft's Windows' Media Creator Tool so I do not understand why Windows 10 licenses are more money. Just a little more time with less outlay for BTC for the same result. Once the computer is upgraded to Windows 10 the computer is licensed for life (can even do a new clean install on it after the upgrade).

Are that legal keys?

Yes, legl, retail keys purchased right here from Marc Cara. All activated no problem (checked with MS) and all upgraded and activated on Windows 10 using USB install media made from Microsoft's media creator tool. One compute was upgraded to Windows 10 the day after Windows 8.1 was activated using key purchased here. Other keys were purchased six months to a year ago.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟
People can buy a Windows 7 or 8.1 key for $5 or $6 and install that edition. Then immediately upgrade to Windows 10 for free from USB created by Microsoft's Windows' Media Creator Tool so I do not understand why Windows 10 licenses are more money. Just a little more time with less outlay for BTC for the same result. Once the computer is upgraded to Windows 10 the computer is licensed for life (can even do a new clean install on it after the upgrade).

Are that legal keys?
legendary
What is the difference between 10 Pro and 10 Education. Why is 10 Education worth more?

Hi,
Take a look at this http://www.zdnet.com/article/which-windows-10-editions-get-which-features/
Anyway, they're at the same price now.
legendary
What is the difference between 10 Pro and 10 Education. Why is 10 Education worth more?
i need 15qty Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter 64-bit
but i will buy it from you separately.

Hi there,
Please check your inbox message
Regards
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i need 15qty Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter 64-bit
but i will buy it from you separately.
Hi Mark. I sent you payment for Windows 8.1 Pro key. There are six confirmations on the payment already. Waiting for PM from you with key.

Hi there,
Key sent !
Thanks

Edit 31-JUL-15: Key received. Will report back after installing clean Windows 8.1 Pro install.

Edit 01-AUG-15: Windows 8.1 Pro installed and activated. Genuine RETAIL version.

Thank you.

Smiley

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
legendary
Hi Mark. I sent you payment for Windows 8.1 Pro key. There are six confirmations on the payment already. Waiting for PM from you with key.

Hi there,
Key sent !
Thanks

Edit 31-JUL-15: Key received. Will report back after installing clean Windows 8.1 Pro install.

Edit 01-AUG-15: Windows 8.1 Pro installed and activated. Genuine RETAIL version.

Thank you.

Smiley

Hi there,
Key sent !
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: