Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 39. (Read 528791 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
I need a code for windows Vista Ultimate. Do you have these and how much? Thanks.

Don't have windows Vista Ultimate sorry
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
I need a code for windows Vista Ultimate. Do you have these and how much? Thanks.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ms office 2013 professional edition?
windows 7 ultimate
tnx

Sorry I dont have those products
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
ms office 2013 professional edition?
windows 7 ultimate
tnx
Activity: 7
Excellent service thanks again
Who ever bought from me please give me positive feedback if you're satisfied, thanks Smiley
purchased in MarkCara serial windows 8.1 pro. everything is fine and has been downloaded at the link normally and quickly installed on a laptop and activated without any problems. thanks.

Thanks Smiley

course I would like more, and the keys to ms office 2013

Sorry I don't have Office's keys
Activity: 33
course I would like more, and the keys to ms office 2013
Activity: 33
purchased in MarkCara serial windows 8.1 pro. everything is fine and has been downloaded at the link normally and quickly installed on a laptop and activated without any problems. thanks.
It's just like a retail key, you will get latest updates from MS and support as well.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Why are the keys so cheap when the official retail price is hundreds of dollars?

These are MSDN keys, not official retail keys sold in stores meaning you couldn't go to Microsoft's site and redeem an MSDN key there. MSDN keys require special downloads then you redeem the keys on the downloaded software provided.
Can you explain more? If I use this key can I get support from MS, or is the key tied to somebody else's name?

It's not really associated with Mircrosoft so you won't receive support from them.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Why are the keys so cheap when the official retail price is hundreds of dollars?

These are MSDN keys, not official retail keys sold in stores meaning you couldn't go to Microsoft's site and redeem an MSDN key there. MSDN keys require special downloads then you redeem the keys on the downloaded software provided.
Can you explain more? If I use this key can I get support from MS, or is the key tied to somebody else's name?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Very good communication and quick response. Great seller. Pc is running 8.1 Pro now. Thank you.

Thank you for the feedback Smiley
Activity: 2
Very good communication and quick response. Great seller. Pc is running 8.1 Pro now. Thank you.
smooth transaction... got my win 8.1 pro activated  Wink

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: