Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY] - page 40. (Read 528791 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
smooth transaction... got my win 8.1 pro activated  Wink
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Outstanding seller. Not thinking about money. All software are original with original key. Very cheap and affordable. I hope he will have more software in the near future.
Thank you very much. You are saving us a lot of money, but cooperation are always thinking about their pockets. They don't care about people. They should give to people cheap prices with all the money they have.
Thank you again!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback ! Smiley
Hi,

I need Windows 8.1 Pro key... how much I must pay?

Hi, it's $4. btc address : 1GEKNWsKa9nfb4JQPyE5kkLg4HTtoyDJhv
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Hi,

I need Windows 8.1 Pro key... how much I must pay?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Outstanding seller. Not thinking about money. All software are original with original key. Very cheap and affordable. I hope he will have more software in the near future.
Thank you very much. You are saving us a lot of money, but cooperation are always thinking about their pockets. They don't care about people. They should give to people cheap prices with all the money they have.
Thank you again!
Hello guys, just already imported a lot of Windows 8.1 pro keys. Now I have over 500 keys in stock now, looking for bulk buyer Wink
You will get HUGE bonus when buying >= 100
Today's trade is $95 so far ! Guys please give me positive feedback if you feel satisfied with my service Smiley
Activity: 7
Nice easy transaction and a link to the ISO as well by using the key. Well recommended Smiley
Activity: 1
I bought a Windows 7 Pro key off this seller, worked fine.
Mark took care of me. I bought a number of keys from him and the ones I've tried so far have worked.

I appreciate his professionalism and look forward to doing business with him again!

Thanks mate, you're a very fast and friendly buyer also Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mark took care of me. I bought a number of keys from him and the ones I've tried so far have worked.

I appreciate his professionalism and look forward to doing business with him again!
Anyone has bought keys from me plz give me feedback  Smiley
Activity: 11

Where did you get that description ?

Just contact Microsoft via their chat system and you will get this exact same description. 

http://support.microsoft.com/ContactUs/SetupAndInstallation#gsproductselector/productid/509

You are responsible to provide accurate information about your keys, regardless of what your supplier said.  You should have checked these keys on your own, first.
Hello everyone.

I just bought the product key, Windows 8 Pro, and here is the key description: PK6 Win Pro 8 01781 DLA 6 Retail Dreamspark

Where did you get that description ?
Activity: 11
Hello everyone.

I just bought the product key, Windows 8 Pro, and here is the key description: PK6 Win Pro 8 01781 DLA 6 Retail Dreamspark

While it indeed looks like a regular key in PID Checker, it is NOT a retail key.  Dreamspark is just like MSDN, except it is for students.

Product Key: 6KVYN-TBQ7D-9YVD7-HRG72-W2KT7

PID Checker results:

https://i.imgur.com/zRo5SKA.jpg

If you want to verify what I'm saying is true, contact Microsoft and ask them about the key.

THESE ARE NOT RETAIL KEYS.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED.  THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER KEY HERE.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

You have to check the "Edition-ID" on google and you will find out if they are from MSDN. OP washed out these numbers so he is hiding something, I can tell you 1 thing for sure: these are not retail bought key's legit from a real store. Watch out.

Thanks for your feedback.  Yeah, and the bummer is my trust (and the trust of others) got absolutely destroyed because of honesty.  Everyone here is selling MSDN keys. 

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles

Key type will show "MSDN" instead of "Retail"

I'm sorry, but this is not true.  MSDN keys show up as "Retail" in any PID Checker.

Try this MSDN Windows 7 Home Premium Key for example: HWP76-QR9QT-4F77C-T2BJQ-6JQ4R

Anyone is welcome to try that key in any PID Checker.  It will show up as a retail key.  I don't know why members are trying to pass MSDN keys are "Retail" keys but they are not. 
100% true!

You have to check the "Edition-ID" on google and you will find out if they are from MSDN. OP washed out these numbers so he is hiding something, I can tell you 1 thing for sure: these are not retail bought key's legit from a real store. Watch out.
bought 5 keys yesterday and made hella good profit.
Thanks mark

Thanks for feedback mate !
Activity: 3
bought 5 keys yesterday and made hella good profit.
Thanks mark

Office is the only key that will show MSDN because Office Professional Plus isn't available to anyone without MSDN anyways.

So where are you getting the keys?

check inbox plz
Pages:
Jump to: