Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 Cheap: MLB.tv baseball, HBO Go, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, WWE, NBA, live TV - page 19. (Read 119724 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I can vouch for Dabangg services, I bought from him xfinity, spotify, and offside streams all still working well over a week now, first class service.

cheers
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I can vouch for DishWorld it is working great. Thank you Dabangg
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
100% legit - still using the same comcast / hbo go / nba pass without any problems!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Bump for 2015
Happy New Year!

Thanks everyone

Replied to all emails

Replied to all Private Messages

Added people on Skype

Finished all orders

Sent out more than 5 vouch copies

Welcome to 2015

Still selling

Taking custom requests

Added new accounts as well

-Dabangg
Activity: 2
Got answer to all my questions. Waiting for the codes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I have ordered accounts from Dabangg 3 or 4 times now to get different services.  I now have more entertainment then I know what to do with  Wink

Every transaction has been smooth and professional.  Keep up the GREAT work Dabangg!!!
Activity: 994
Would you be able to do xfinity wifi accounts?

PM me if possible, very interested
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Dabangg has offered me 2 free vouch copy's and I have to say I am impressed.
Very clear instructions and fast responses.

I can now fully recommend his accounts and for 9$ it's very much worth it!

+1 from me sir.
Activity: 779
User Dabangg offered me a 2 vouch copies of anything in his thread. I can verify that he has copies and they will work. He supplied me with many different accounts in case there is something wrong with the first one.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Received NBA League pass and Xfinity. No problems setting them up to my Xbox.

Dabangg gave detailed information about what each program provided and how to set up and activate each account.

Includes a 6 month warranty.

So far I'm satisfied - Thanks!
Activity: 1
Its totally legit..well as legit as such things are  Tongue Got the xfinity with channels all set up on my xbox one and roku..I would totally recommend this, and if these last awhile, i will come back and vouch again and again.

Edit: I plan on trying out the other services/packages as well. Really impressed by the OPs effiency and courtesy.
Activity: 4
Found this thread though Google and purchased the Direct tv package from OP. I'm able to use the account to activate HBO go and Starz on My Xbox one.

Just a quick follow-up: 12 hrs after I left the review, I received My free xfinity package from OP. It is much better than the direct tv package as I'm able to use Chromecast to stream HD quality TV to My Xbox one.

I'll keep you guys updated on how long these accounts will last... Hopefully not Just a couple of days.
Activity: 4
Found this thread though Google and purchased the Direct tv package from OP. I'm able to use the account to activate HBO go and Starz on My Xbox one.

Great, fast service! Thank you very much!
Activity: 11
The reason for all the one post new members is written right there on the first page!

Edit: As of November 29, 2014 --> To get your free account in the Buy 1, get 1 free deal, you need to leave a vouch post/comment - Thanks!

Well I wanted a free account so I signed up and left a vouch. Simple.
Activity: 6
 I've bought ufc fightpass, xfinity, dish & wwe accounts from him. All have worked perfectly.

Just thought it was worth mentioning given all the "scam" comments and witch hunting. The guy is legit and I'll happily keep buying from him. His follow up/customer service is also first class.

Just my 2c worth from my experience buying from op.
Again awesome service. Ordered for a netflix/hulu plus account and got it withing minutes. Whole order took only like 15 minutes, let alone for only 9 bucks
Just bought an xfinity account.  The transaction was very smooth, very quick response from the seller and login worked like a charm.  I totally recommend .
Dab is a great seller, I have known him from other forums as well, he is legit.  If someone is telling bad things about him it is surely in order to boycott him.
Pages:
Jump to: