Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 Cheap: MLB.tv baseball, HBO Go, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, WWE, NBA, live TV - page 22. (Read 119724 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Paid using Amazon GC and am now awaiting response from seller. Looking forward to watching the college football playoffs on ESPN (although the wife has already stated she's more interested in HGTV  Wink
Activity: 1
I definitely recommend this service. Quick responses to email request, Xfinity works like a charm. Good looking out Dabangg!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
fast response, quick service and is working great!!!!
Activity: 43
Works like a charm! Swift and smooth email contact...
Activity: 11
Bought a couple more accounts. Work perfectly as always!!
Activity: 13
nice person got 1 account waiting for buy 1 get 1 account
Activity: 9
Thanks for offsidestreams Acc.Dab is best.i know him for more than 6 months
Activity: 19
I know I'm a newbie here, but that does not change the fact that he is legit.  He even gave me another Xfinity account when the first one did not have the sports packages (which I never asked for nor did he promise).  Perhaps I'm the exception, but I'm impressed with him.  I can dig up the other sites he sells on, or you can google it, too.
Activity: 2
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
This is amazing !
Extremely good seller and very fast, got my account in ! hour time !
LEGIT DUDE! Responds quick! Will always do business with him! Thanks man! Smiley Smiley
Very good service! The reply was fast, and everything was just as stated in the blog. Thank you very much for everything!!!
Activity: 13
 :)I can vouch yo.....Dabangg  delivers
Activity: 11
huge vouch for Dabangg, I've bought plenty of accounts from different sellers and he is one of the best! Quick friendly response, accounts that work. Thanks bro.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Dabangg, sent me a message saying that he sells these accounts somewhere else as well and that, if they vouch in this thread, they get another account for free. He couldn't say that himself, because he is banned for 30 days, no idea why though.
Could you ask him which site he sells them on?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Dabangg, sent me a message saying that he sells these accounts somewhere else as well and that, if they vouch in this thread, they get another account for free. He couldn't say that himself, because he is banned for 30 days, no idea why though.
Activity: 2
I bought comcast xfinity and it worked great. Also the guy provide fast delivery. I recommend it to anyone is a great service
Activity: 4
I bought Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV and DishAnywhere over the past weeks. Totally Love it !! Awesome Seller ! Response faster than 24hrs !!
Purchased a Comcast Xfinity account from this person via email and was asked to leave a vouch, so I am going to. The many payment methods available are brilliant and I received the account soon after I paid. I, like many others am just passing through this site but I can personally give this 2 big thumbs up and I am definitely satisfied.
Pages:
Jump to: