Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 Cheap: MLB.tv baseball, HBO Go, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, WWE, NBA, live TV - page 27. (Read 119724 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Seems too good to be true. Quick response time. NBA League Pass and Uploaded.net bought, works perfectly. THANKS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This guy KICKS ASS!!!

I ordered NFL Ticket from him after getting burned by "SellingHBOGo" and I'm on week 3 still using the same account I started with.  With SellingHBOGo I would have to email him every week and deal with his BS while he struggled to find me a working account.  And now he isn't responding to my emails for a refund.

DON'T BUY FROM SellingHBOGo!!!  Buy from Dabangg and save yourself all the BS!

Thanks Dabangg!!!  I'll be back next season!!!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Finished all recent orders

Still selling - Thanks

Please email me.

-
Click here to go to the first page of the topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-mlbtv-baseball-hbo-go-comcast-xfinity-directv-wwe-nba-live-tv-745216
Activity: 3
Responds fairly quickly and I paid. Haven't gotten an email back since then, but it's been less than an hour.

Update: It works. The seller is very swift, too. One of the accounts didn't work but the other worked like a charm.
Activity: 4
I know I'm relatively new, but I bought an xfinity account Nov 1 and it is still working perfectly for me. He also accepted an Amazon gift card as payment so that was a huge plus for me. Thank you!
Activity: 2
I'm looking to buy a DirecTV account ill PM to now.

nvm brought of another user.
Activity: 4
Great seller. Bought NBA League pass and DirecTV from him. Will vouch for him!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Thanks for the posts everyone, I hope you enjoy your accounts

-
Leave a vouch in my thread after buying
to get a free account via email.
Thanks!

(Limited time offer, offer ends Jan 2015)
-
Still selling

-
Click here to go to the first page of the topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-mlbtv-baseball-hbo-go-comcast-xfinity-directv-wwe-nba-live-tv-745216
Activity: 32
just purchased. real quick and pleasant to deal with
Activity: 11
Just bought Netflix from member. Transaction was smoother than.. Wink. Yet another vouch!
Bought NBA League Pass International and NHL GameCenter Pass, Works Perfectly! wow very fast delivery and fast comunication, Great Service!  will buy again very soon!"

*This is Awesome* Thank you! Sir

Activity: 5
First time here and a great transaction, quick to respond, accounts all working fine.
Vouched!
Activity: 2
Awesome! Got account really quick and buy one get one free!!!!! THANKS!
Awesome smooth transaction and prompt reply and access highly recommend this  5 STAR  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Amazing seller, amazing service, amazing communication! Will recommend him to everybody! So happy someone like him exist here Smiley A+
Activity: 11
This man is the person I always go to when I need something, trusting him 100%. I've known him for the past 4 years, legit dude over-all.
Great service. Ordered a Xfinity & Direct TV account this afternoon and was all setup and streaming within the hour!
Great seller. I got Netflix+Hulu in a matter of minutes after the purchase. Absolutely recommended.
Used him a few times -top service every time!
Pages:
Jump to: