Pages:
Author

Topic: →Cheap← Social Media Boosting ☺ for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, ETC!☺ - page 13. (Read 51676 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Legit, successfully transacted 5k twit followers in less than 24 hours time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Hey Rub3n, or anyone else that could help out,

I need to be able to see a list of all of the 1,777 people that Retweeted our contest tweet, do you know how to do this? At best, clicking on it on my computer or phone only shows me like 40 people out of the 1,777. I need to see the full list in order to pick the winner with a randomly generated number. Anybody know how to do this?? Please let me know soon if you know.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Lol, I don't think it's possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Hey Rub3n, or anyone else that could help out,

I need to be able to see a list of all of the 1,777 people that Retweeted our contest tweet, do you know how to do this? At best, clicking on it on my computer or phone only shows me like 40 people out of the 1,777. I need to see the full list in order to pick the winner with a randomly generated number. Anybody know how to do this?? Please let me know soon if you know.

Thanks,
snarlpill
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Legit, bought 5k twitter followers Smiley
Rub3n kept his word and came through as promised when I bought Twitter Retweets and Followers, plus he threw in some extra. Thanks man.

snarlpill
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
10% discount on next order - PM me about it or quote this post to claim it first.

Smiley
I have one question. Isn't it weird when video on YouTube has - say, 10 000 view and zero comments? I thought they check it when there is disproportion like that.

What they check for is unknown. We use save pathways to receive views (social media etc.) and thus it will always look legit how many views there are.
If it happens anyway, you will get a refund.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have one question. Isn't it weird when video on YouTube has - say, 10 000 view and zero comments? I thought they check it when there is disproportion like that.

Just buy comments and views.
Problem solved Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
@Ruben when does the Twitter followers and retweets start? The Retweet I was needing was for a contest that ends in like 20 hours or so now, just need to spread the word before it's over. I trust you will work your magic but I just haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Done in 20 hours. Started counting from the moment i received the payment. Id say this is pretty damn quick Smiley

Regards,
Ruben
@Ruben when does the Twitter followers and retweets start? The Retweet I was needing was for a contest that ends in like 20 hours or so now, just need to spread the word before it's over. I trust you will work your magic but I just haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks,
snarlpill
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Let me know when the next 20 percent of is Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Online now!  Smiley

Add in seoclerks too. You will get a nice review.
Kindly,
        MZ
Could you do anything with a Retweet on Twitter?

Yes, send me a pm with what you need.
Could you do anything with a Retweet on Twitter?
Will these twitter followers be legit followers? Or are they all bot accounts that you will force to follow random people?

All given followers are real accounts with real profiles.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Will these twitter followers be legit followers? Or are they all bot accounts that you will force to follow random people?
If I buy 10k views is it all in one video or can I spread them in multiple videos?
Is there any discounts going on?
I might buy some views and subscribers.
Are those subscribers real people? Will they watch my videos in future?

Yes you can split the views. The minimum is 1k per video.
Subscribers will see your video in their feed, but I cannot of course, force them to click it :p

Regards,
Ruben
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If I buy 10k views is it all in one video or can I spread them in multiple videos?
Is there any discounts going on?
I might buy some views and subscribers.
Are those subscribers real people? Will they watch my videos in future?
Pages:
Jump to: