Pages:
Author

Topic: →Cheap← Social Media Boosting ☺ for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, ETC!☺ - page 15. (Read 51676 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
I have 1 single topic on this forum now, updated the first post. Im online!
Just curious, how can we confirm the views are high retention views? Or even, how do we know this is safe? YT has detection algorithm to detect these kinds of abuses, so how do we know our videos or account won't be banned in the future?

First, never use the service with monetization on to be save. Second, the views are always retention and we check for it too. (you can also order no retention views, those are cheaper.)
And final, YouTube never bans, they only remove the boosted video when they find out. And if this happens you will get a refund.

If u have any more questions, let me know.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Just curious, how can we confirm the views are high retention views? Or even, how do we know this is safe? YT has detection algorithm to detect these kinds of abuses, so how do we know our videos or account won't be banned in the future?
can u do dislikes too ?

Yes. Let me know how much u want in a PM, ill send back a price for u.

Hey Rub3n,

Are these High Retention views? What's the delivery time period like?
And do you sell your services elsewhere like seoclerks.com? I currently buy my likes from there and pretty much like what I get for the investment. But always open for trying newer options.

I sell both High retention(85-100% views) and low retention views. Also can supply country targeted and I have an extra cheap service with a bit more 'risk' attached to it, something u can compare to that site.
Let me know how much likes u want and i can draft u a price for it.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Rub3n,

Are these High Retention views? What's the delivery time period like?
And do you sell your services elsewhere like seo-clerk.com/? I currently buy my likes from there and pretty much like what I get for the investment. But always open for trying newer options.
Accepting all cryptsy sell-able cryptocurrency Smiley
Next order will get 15% off!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
How much would 500 doge be worth here?

500 DOGE? 0.000135 BTC > 12 cents...
legendary
nahtnam.com
How much would 500 doge be worth here?
For example. If u want + 40000 views i can give 5k every day for 8 days, but i cant stretch it more.

Will the views be spread out over the day or all in a few minutes?

Not over the whole day, more like 1-2h. But then again, not many people watch video's more then once and so i doubt anyone would notice. The views are high retention and thats whats important (for populairity)

legendary
nahtnam.com
For example. If u want + 40000 views i can give 5k every day for 8 days, but i cant stretch it more.

Will the views be spread out over the day or all in a few minutes?
legendary
nahtnam.com
^ cool.
I'd pay more if he could trickle in subscribers or views over a few weeks span  //months
Is this possible?

I cant really delay the process, I can delay orders tho, but that would require a few orders.

Regards,
Ruben

I don't know what service you use, but you should create something like 10000 views per day with multiple orders. Just create on order a day for ten days.
^ cool.
I'd pay more if he could trickle in subscribers or views over a few weeks span  //months
Is this possible?

I cant really delay the process, I can delay orders tho, but that would require a few orders.

Regards,
Ruben
Activity: 1002
Merit: 506
^ cool.
Is this possible?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice service, i bought his "BIT" from http://iwill4coin.com/add-twitter-followers-or-facebook-likes-14.html
and within 24 hours i got 5300 Followers, he added alo't more followers for me, he is great and i fully recommend his service. Legit!
Pages:
Jump to: