Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest way to get Ledger Nano S ? - page 2. (Read 8787 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
April 07, 2017, 05:55:27 AM
For security reasons, i will suggest you, to buy only direct from the company.
If you search the internet you will find promo codes that will give you discount.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
April 06, 2017, 05:07:03 PM
Alright, so I decided to order one Ledger Nano S, while doing the checkout process, I noticed that I only have USP Express as a shipping which costs around 51 euro (in addition to the cost of the wallet -- 58 Euro) even though, I live in Algeria and the shipping comes from Paris (and that's a few hours flight) and I don't understand why other people have cheaper shipping methods while I only have USP.
I wanted to know If there are some other places other then official website where I could order the wallet with less shipping costs.

There might be a problem with their shopping cart; you should have the option of a less expensive method of shipping. Why not visit their help center at http://support.ledgerwallet.com/help_center click on help at the bottom and send them an email, see if they can program in a less expensive option to ship to your country. Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
April 06, 2017, 03:42:59 PM
It seems like almost all companies charge hefty prices when shipping abroad.
Your best bet is to find a member on here selling the Ledgers themselves or to have one sent to a member and forwarded to you. You'd probably have to pay a little for the service but at least you'll still get the actual shipping cost...
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
April 06, 2017, 02:13:48 PM
Check Ledger Nano S listing on Amazon and see how shipping rate compares?

I guess It's even worst. 58 Euro is about 62 USD while on Amazon.com, the wallet is available for $89.99. Not to mention that the item don't get shipped my country, I will have to use a reship company in that case and the shipping will be with FedEx or DHL and you know how expensive those are.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
April 06, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
Check Ledger Nano S listing on Amazon and see how shipping rate compares?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
April 06, 2017, 11:50:09 AM
Alright, so I decided to order one Ledger Nano S, while doing the checkout process, I noticed that I only have USP Express as a shipping which costs around 51 euro (in addition to the cost of the wallet -- 58 Euro) even though, I live in Algeria and the shipping comes from Paris (and that's a few hours flight) and I don't understand why other people have cheaper shipping methods while I only have USP.
I wanted to know If there are some other places other then official website where I could order the wallet with less shipping costs.
Pages:
Jump to: