Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheers; and congratulations to all bitcoin traders - page 2. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
any market sometimes needs to cheer up, otherwise it may fall into hibernation or depression, so this growth was logical
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
cryptocurrency can keep your profitability at a good level, even when it doesn't have a good reason to grow, simply because the market is cyclical
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Business and investment are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. Indeed, electronic money will dominate in the future.
I don't exactly see electronic money being dominant in the future rather I see it being used enough by a much larger audiences. After all, bitcoin was not created to be a replacement for fiat rather an option for the people to use depending on the task they want to complete.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Business and investment are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. Indeed, electronic money will dominate in the future.
Activity: 1260
Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks.  
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

It was a fake pump i guess, because bitcoin price currently is even below $7000. What was causing it ?
There must be some peoples who wants to control the price in the market.
We are true holders of bitcoin must not dump our coin with this kind of price, the price is on the bottom.
Activity: 10
Let's estimate all other altcoin will also increase. Keep investment and bitcoin trading. By business and investment, you are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think that many people are waiting for good news from the crypto-currency market and many are watching the development of bitcoin. The tendency of the last year can be repeated when in December prices soared. What we see at the moment, many investors when the market a little came out began to cause a decline in the market. despite the fact that after that they said the market dipped. Such people should understand that they themselves lead to this market.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I strongly support everyone to trade in bitcoin coins, the price of bitcoin coins is now starting to stabilize, in November the price of bitcoin will be very high and in November everyone has to invest in bitcoin coins, it will be profitable

Sorry do not offend everyone are waiting for the price increase hope your prediction become true, but where do you get the positive information regarding the bitcoin will goes uprise at this coming November it's because even the expert prediction are failed about the price increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
I strongly support everyone to trade in bitcoin coins, the price of bitcoin coins is now starting to stabilize, in November the price of bitcoin will be very high and in November everyone has to invest in bitcoin coins, it will be profitable
Activity: 37
Let's hope all other altcoins will also increase. Keep investing and trading bitcoin. By doing business and investing, you are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. This will invite more and more bitcoin traders to trust in electronic money.
Activity: 311
Congratulations to all bitcoin traders! Hoping that one day I will be trader too, as the market starting to pump up and it will be a sure big profit for you guys. Maybe a bull run will surely start on this last quarter of this year. Again congratulations to all of you and have a blast!
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
This is great to see that the market is recovering. Good news for all the bitcoin holders.
Activity: 184
Bitcoin FTW!
In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization
its imaginary non existent in reality number
its only indicator, you can't believe its actual market value

anyway, price swings are very common for bitcoin, it should not be considered and discussed because they are too common
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Its such a good news because bitcoin is kick starting to get up from downside. It makes recover for those people have refuse using bitcoin i think this information will convince many people to invest because it has a potential in a market so this is the time of moving up and believe that bitcoin will recover just like in a 30 mins or even seconds change the value from small to big.
Activity: 271
Is this true? People who are believing that Bitcoin's price will go higher and see the better future. Hoping that this will really continue and help people in need.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
The market has been down for so long,hopefully a bull run will help set things up and running,though the prices can change at any time,but let's hope it keeps going up and not down
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Coming from a post that was a month old the market is still uncertain because was up in 2 days then go down again we are all still waiting for the bull run where Bitcoin will finally step in the 5 digit and everybody are excited to see this happening, it's been a long time.
Activity: 336
Hopefully a much more hike. This will invite more and more traders and bitcoiners to trust the cryptocurrency. Indeed, cryptocurrency will dominate in the future.
Activity: 546
Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks.  
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

Crypto price is really news depended and we can't predict the future of it.
I think a long holder of bitcoin is not worth anymore just like several years behind.
right now the price pump and dump and better keep short profit
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
I can definately relate to that, blockchain is changing the world as we know it and didn't even fully start yet. I feel blessed being able to have my own bitcoins and participate in this huge change in the financial world.
Pages:
Jump to: