Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheers; and congratulations to all bitcoin traders - page 5. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
I also hope that this is a beginning of a new dawn. I see the bitcoin price chart in 2018 very similar to the Bitcoin price chart in 2014. It looks like Bitcoin and the crypto market price will increase more this month.

I also see the price in 2018 is very similar to the Bitcoin price chart in 2014. But if everything is growing as it was in 2014, we will probably have to wait until 2021 to see Bitcoin prices go to the moon

Will probably this your statistic data have a big relevant to those happen in your study previous 2014,and we hoping  thats this situation would been have pump soon until 2021 prediction would come,otherwise im glad this big break news happen into the world of cryptocurrency,and this means that the crypto world would profitable again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks.  
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I am very happy, because all the patterns and graphs that show the downward trend sign have been destroyed. some predictions I see are bitcoins having double bottom. and all confirmations have made a flag. I think the next month bitcoin will continue to rise and make up trend. I hope this is true, bitcoin makes the next peak level.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my opinion, this bullish market is now starting to move uptrend and people should be alert enough to check the market from time to time. If you think that the current trend will go further, do not sell your coin for now and if you wish to get your profit, just leave the capital and you may spend the profit you had just earned. Just continue to believe in bitcoin for it will soon to grow in greater heights like never been experienced before.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

I also read in some news saying that bitcoin is jumped again. Of course its a great news for us. Hope this jumped could be remaining until the next day later.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250

I was reading news yesterday that there was information that the Sec had allowed CoinBase to trade bitcoins as an asset. For example, as gold or silver. This is very strong news for everyone, and for America especially. A strong wave began in the Asian market, which also jumped on this news.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Congrats to all Hodler's and to those who bought the Dip . But lets not settle on this price . The steady climb is just starting . Get your wallets ready . I hope this year end will be much better than last year . Are we gonna see BTC break its ATH again ? We'll soon find out !

And for other coins , this is a great day for all of them . I just bought some of the cheapest coins out there .
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Yes currently the market is experiencing price increases. Thus hopefully this can re-spur the spirit of bitcoin traders. And hopefully this market price increase can be continuous and not just for a moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes it is a very good news after a long time very happy to see the bitcoin price increases. Congrats to all bitcoin holders who holds it for long time with patience. Always patience will good results, bitcoin starts to increase. Hope this will continue in near future.  If it happens surely bitcoin value will have rapid growth by the end of this year.  So don't sell now just keep on holding for some more time.  The profit will be more in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
that is, one day the bitcoin rate has reached $ a thounsand dollar so far, and according to CoinMarketCap it costs $ 7,425 and continues to grow. This can be the start of a good raising on a crypto-money market. Raising the capitalization of a crypto currency in the millions of dollars it improves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Yes it's absolutely great news and this is needed to destroy the investors doubt about bitcoin, and a lot of people has been anticipate this news, this can be the trigger of bull market, but still need to be careful of the price manipulation by the whales, its best to wait and see how the market will go in this few days
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Do not congratulate too soon. I think this is just a whale trap. Many believe Bitcoin prices will rise after the World Cup 2018 ends. And it is possible that whales have been injecting money and that prices have increased. When the price has risen, the whale will cut Bitcoin prices to take profits
Yep, this is not the right time to celebrate. I have the same thoughts as you, whales can manipulate the price and make the trap. That's what makes me hesitate and afraid about the pump at this time.

Right now, I will not rush to sell/buy bitcoin.
Activity: 271
I also hope that this is a beginning of a new dawn. I see the bitcoin price chart in 2018 very similar to the Bitcoin price chart in 2014. It looks like Bitcoin and the crypto market price will increase more this month.

I also see the price in 2018 is very similar to the Bitcoin price chart in 2014. But if everything is growing as it was in 2014, we will probably have to wait until 2021 to see Bitcoin prices go to the moon
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

It is too early to celebrate because we don't know if this is just a temporary or a trap again because for how many times Bitcoin price surges but after a weeks it falls again making your heart to broken and to be disappoint again. I suggest to wait for more weeks before you cheers and enjoy your earnings as Bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Bitcoin prices are rising a lot, and I think the market trend is very positive for Bitcoin. I have been waiting so long to see the Bitcoin price increase, and finally, Bitcoin's price has risen to more than $ 7400 i today. and tomorrow it would be $ 8000

I do not think Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 8,000 tomorrow; all my analysis says Bitcoin prices can only rise to $ 7600 today and will fall a bit tomorrow. But I still have a little faith in your predictions
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Good signal for the community and congratulations to holder as the market is gradually recovering hope it will continue this way to make our joy to be full.
Activity: 338
StartFi
I still find it not the time to congratulate. Prices may drop anytime but that situation will not happen today. I think that people are buying Bitcoin and hold until August. After the EFT is officially approved, That is the moment when everyone should congratulate each other
Activity: 296
That is just the beginning. More to come. It was predicted market going to be stable August onwards.
I do not agree with your opinion. The market in August will be difficult to predict. The probability is 50-50. If the EFT were approved in the Czech Republic, the price would rise to $ 10,000. But if EFT do not get approval, we'll see Bitcoin's price is $ 5800 again
Activity: 331
StartFi
The market is gradually recovering, Bitcoin has surpassed $ 7000. That's good. Hopefully at the end of the year it will be $ 30000
So true bitcoin now surpassed $7000 and it is great hopefully it will continue to rise because few more months to go and christmas is comming.
We will be greeted with a happy Christmas like the year 2017. I hope my wish will come true. I'm buying a lot of Bitcoins and waiting for the upcoming Christmas season
Activity: 490
Do not congratulate too soon. I think this is just a whale trap. Many believe Bitcoin prices will rise after the World Cup 2018 ends. And it is possible that whales have been injecting money and that prices have increased. When the price has risen, the whale will cut Bitcoin prices to take profits
Pages:
Jump to: