Pages:
Author

Topic: Chelsea vs Manchester United preview and Betting tips - 05/19/18 - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 122
^  Yup I kinda agree.  Two counter attacking sides with one manager having the tendency of negative tactics (United) and the other lacking the players in attack (Chelsea).  Sure Hazard and Willian are quich but Conte needs a proper striker.  Morata just isn't working out...

But knowing Mou, he'll be making adjustments in the second half and get the edge over Chelsea.  We've seen it before in the semis vs the Spurs and the league game vs City.  United gets the job done when it matters.

But same Man Utd team have given so many upsets to the fans in the main match, i will go with Chelsea win or draw, Hope that Chelsea come up in the game and win it. First half draw is also a good bet as both team have good defense.
But the thing to consider is if Manchester United will be playing a full squad.
I mean will their high profile players be in the match?
Or did they all leave to go and start practicing with their home country squads in preparation for the world cup coming up soon?
This is something to think about when betting on a finals match like this one.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
^  Yup I kinda agree.  Two counter attacking sides with one manager having the tendency of negative tactics (United) and the other lacking the players in attack (Chelsea).  Sure Hazard and Willian are quich but Conte needs a proper striker.  Morata just isn't working out...

But knowing Mou, he'll be making adjustments in the second half and get the edge over Chelsea.  We've seen it before in the semis vs the Spurs and the league game vs City.  United gets the job done when it matters.

But same Man Utd team have given so many upsets to the fans in the main match, i will go with Chelsea win or draw, Hope that Chelsea come up in the game and win it. First half draw is also a good bet as both team have good defense.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I agree on the Man U win, but I think it will be a close one Smiley Our bet for this is under 2.5 goals, do you agree with this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any other predictions for this game?
As a Manchester United fan, I am definitely going for a win for Manchester United mainly because of Jose Mourinho and his tactics alone, Chelsea have had a very bad season and their self esteem is in tatters especially when they lost out to Champions League football next season.
Any other predictions for this game?
Hi guys,

The team at Bitcoin Gambling 101 is proud to announce the launch of our new sports predictions to start delivering our players expert sports analysis & sports betting tips, alongside trusted Bitcoin gambling site reviews.

These analyses and predictions shouldn’t be treated as fact as we’re only human. If you have a differing opinion let us know in the comments on the post or in this thread Smiley

To “Kick Off” we’ve started with a match preview and betting tips for the FA Cup final, with Chelsea vs. Manchester United the two titans clashing on Saturday!

For our full analysis and Betting tips check our post here -> Chelsea vs Manchester United preview and Betting tips - 05/19/18

Check our Bitcoin Sports Betting section for more updates.
Pages:
Jump to: