Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 102. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
We're starting ChessCoin Exchange Campaign tomorrow. If you have any ideas, please PM me!

It's easy to get in Yobit,and we can get in easily since we have all the requirements that we need
here is the link to add coin to their trading flatform I'm sure they will let Chesscoin get in and about CCex we will help by voting it..

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Few hours left for 15% investment bonus!
Tomorrow, we will apply new rules for ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
We're starting ChessCoin Exchange Campaign tomorrow. If you have any ideas, please PM me!
make a tweet to some exchanges such as yobit and bittrex also not bad I think Cheesy
legendary

There are Bellacoin holders I believe and they need a good computation about their investment I'm sure Chesscoin will easily be accepted on exchange,on Yobit it could get in for just requesting and on CcEX we can easily put it on a good spot with all the members vote..

Bittrex is where to aim for.

As for bellacoin holders, they'll have to weigh the odds of bella rising due to investors here vs where they think chesscoin will go. It's also possible they'd be better off just holding bella and selling closer to the end of the ICO, if they think bella will be higher then (due to investors grabbing bella to invest here).

The weirdness I find is how the bella market is so tiny. A small amount of btc turns you into a whale. It's sort of fun to see the chart change based on really small orders... makes one feel like a fat whale when you are really just a minnow.

In my opinion the bella community has a lot to thanks to the chesscoin administrator for including bellacoin to be one of the coin accepted on Chesscoin ico,Interest on mining bella gains a lot of support and the price also increase..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This coin is going very nicely and tomorrow I will download our wallet to store the coins. We had a bit of internet trouble the last few hours.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

There are Bellacoin holders I believe and they need a good computation about their investment I'm sure Chesscoin will easily be accepted on exchange,on Yobit it could get in for just requesting and on CcEX we can easily put it on a good spot with all the members vote..

Bittrex is where to aim for.

As for bellacoin holders, they'll have to weigh the odds of bella rising due to investors here vs where they think chesscoin will go. It's also possible they'd be better off just holding bella and selling closer to the end of the ICO, if they think bella will be higher then (due to investors grabbing bella to invest here).

The weirdness I find is how the bella market is so tiny. A small amount of btc turns you into a whale. It's sort of fun to see the chart change based on really small orders... makes one feel like a fat whale when you are really just a minnow.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
On Bella coin's thread someone said that if you participate with Bella at ChessCoin's ICO, Bella will be pegged at 1k sats.

"Bring your BELA to ICO CHESSCOIN : "ICO investors using BellaCoin will contribute with a fixed ratio: 1Bela = 0.00001000BTC"

Is this true?
Like 10x from current price?

Yes. Although realize that if everyone does this, the real value of the avg ico investment will be all the same... meaning it's not like there is a guarantee when the coin hits an exchange, folks will view the value at .00001. They'll view it as whatever they paid for the bela.

The way it'd work out well is if more folks invest with btc, or bela slowly rises in price to match the ICO value (ie what XCR did during the Lisk ICO).

On Bella coin's thread someone said that if you participate with Bella at ChessCoin's ICO, Bella will be pegged at 1k sats.

"Bring your BELA to ICO CHESSCOIN : "ICO investors using BellaCoin will contribute with a fixed ratio: 1Bela = 0.00001000BTC"

Is this true?

Yes. Although realize that if everyone does this, the real value of the avg ico investment will be all the same... meaning it's not like there is a guarantee when the coin hits an exchange, folks will view the value at .00001. They'll view it as whatever they paid for the bela.

The way it'd work out well is if more folks invest with btc, or bela slowly rises in price to match the ICO value (ie what XCR did during the Lisk ICO).
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Is this true?
legendary
A lot of great development is now happening before the launching now there are two community merging,it's now easy for both project to succeed now that they are complimenting each other,a lot more is going to happen once chesscoin is finally launch..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
i seen  that bella moved now.  It's good we saw that 1 million BELA the dev is talking about

to verify, you can check this link  https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/

I see that two weeks from now a CHESSCOIN ANDROID APP will be available.  Way to go Dev Team!  BTW, i throw some hash to supernova to help move the BellaCoin chain and at the same time to be able to get some CHESSCOIN from manual mergemining of CHESSCOIN  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Thanks to OCMINER, BEllACOIN NOW SYNCED.
BELLACOIN POOL:
https://bella.suprnova.cc

Now, Bellacoins Invested to ICO have come:
https://PROHASHING.COM/EXPLORER/BELLACOIN/BCGMJFLX2IPMMYULIK2QQV5HLGHSKV5QPP

A summary on ICO investment will be published soon!

thanks you Dev for new info yeah i know bellacoin is very important to chesscoin,hope to greatz in the future. good luck!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's Me bikihabana
Never heard of this. will be watching with interest.
As what we announced, Bellacoin Miners will have good chance to be first people receiving ChessCoin.
PM me your proof of mining. I'll send you back ChessCoin!
Thanks to OCMINER, BEllACOIN NOW SYNCED.
BELLACOIN POOL:
https://bella.suprnova.cc

Now, Bellacoins Invested to ICO have come:
https://PROHASHING.COM/EXPLORER/BELLACOIN/BCGMJFLX2IPMMYULIK2QQV5HLGHSKV5QPP

A summary on ICO investment will be published soon!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

It's possible for us to build an automatic form however the information from that form will be definitely not useful because of the acceptance of both BTC and BELA for ICO investment and a delay in BelLaCoin sync!

The delay with Bela was primarily the reason I brought up confirmations. Ideally the investor sending in bela would get a confirmation number with pending coins sent, and date, just in case the blockchain takes forever (like past the timeframe of the ICO). A pending confirmation isn't exactly proof of anything, but at least then there is some recourse later on if the chain moves like a super slug ... and the investor has proof he submitted the form at a specific time.

Ideally this will become moot if the bela blockchain simply starts moving again.

Good news: we will have new BellaCoin mining pool soon!
The BellaCoin is very important to ChessCoin ICO. We are doing our best in finding the solution to help Bellacoin work well for long time!

Good news indeed, looking forward to that.

It's possible for us to build an automatic form however the information from that form will be definitely not useful because of the acceptance of both BTC and BELA for ICO investment and a delay in BelLaCoin sync!

The delay with Bela was primarily the reason I brought up confirmations. Ideally the investor sending in bela would get a confirmation number with pending coins sent, and date, just in case the blockchain takes forever (like past the timeframe of the ICO). A pending confirmation isn't exactly proof of anything, but at least then there is some recourse later on if the chain moves like a super slug ... and the investor has proof he submitted the form at a specific time.

Ideally this will become moot if the bela blockchain simply starts moving again.

Good news: we will have new BellaCoin mining pool soon!
The BellaCoin is very important to ChessCoin ICO. We are doing our best in finding the solution to help Bellacoin work well for long time!

legendary
SERIOUSLY how many BTC is this SERIOUS ICO trying to raise.

This is a work in progress if the dev can generate huge amount of bitcoin then it is very good to the community and project,building a chess flatform is not going to be that easy,we need a first class developers and good marketing to make sure that this venture is a success so we need good support both from Ico and after the Ico..

Jump to: