Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 105. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Last Bela block is generate on Monday, June 20, 2016 5:07:27 AM!
No miner is working until now because of low profit.
Our boost to Bela seems not affecting yet but I'm sure it will!
Be patient!
I am trying to find ways to earn bela (apart from buying it), so far this is what I found:
- No faucet.
- No mining pool.
- No windows miner.
- I can't even cash out my bela won on bellachess app on android, it tells me "Try it later".
Am I missing something?
You still have time to do that but you can still invest using bitcoin I think it's more preferable anyway they accept any amount on Bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Am making this a priority, I love chess that's why I was in for Bella
Now that it's moved here am going in for this one too.
Its time to check mate.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Be patient!
I am trying to find ways to earn bela (apart from buying it), so far this is what I found:
- No faucet.
- No mining pool.
- No windows miner.
- I can't even cash out my bela won on bellachess app on android, it tells me "Try it later".
Am I missing something?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
btw can I make a deposit 3 to 4 times ? Cheesy
Yes, sure. You have to fill the form each time you invest!
I am still confused fill out a form , which is a large columnar , other requirements : before I fill it with tx id
You can write anything in "other requirements" field Cheesy. We will redesign it soon.
We just want to ensure 100% you own your each deposit!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I am still confused fill out a form , which is a large columnar , other requirements : before I fill it with tx id
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I'm definitely going to invest here,this is actually my first ICO investment and based on what I am reading and what I am seeing this is a project worth investing,designs are great roadmap is very attractive to investors,great promotional campaign,very active developer I'm sure this is going to be a success..
how to invest in CHESS?
Just follow the instruction here the dev has modified it to make investing as easy as a-b-c
ICO investment method has been changed to be safe and simple for investors to join!
http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/
ok done Tx: 87078088e931b7e8b37515fbd58fdab11a0a4c858d4c833c93ab3bcecb53e30b
but when will I receive my coin ?

Thanks for your investment!
The amount of ChessCoin that you will receive is calculated based on the total amount of investment (Both BTC and BELA).
You will receive ChessCoin on the first day after ICO ends (15th of July)
how to invest in CHESS?
Just follow the instruction here the dev has modified it to make investing as easy as a-b-c
ICO investment method has been changed to be safe and simple for investors to join!
ok done Tx: 87078088e931b7e8b37515fbd58fdab11a0a4c858d4c833c93ab3bcecb53e30b
but when will I receive my coin ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
i will join the signature campaign  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
how to invest in CHESS?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
already follow facebook and twitter

actually i want to invest but bella coin advantage is too big i think. the guy has 1 btc worth of bella but it counts as 10 btc. hmmm

Hardly a problem. Send some btc to polo, trade for BELA and send it directly to the ICO address.

I would also suggest that when investing, use uncommon amounts instead of round numbers to avoid confusion and unnecessary communication with the dev.

If you want to invest 1000 BELA for example, make it 1000.03481241

@qiman you are a Jr Member now, you can use a better signature

That is pretty much the solution if you are thinking of Bela holders having advantage on ICO, why not become a BELA holder too and invest it here, that way you will nullify the BELA people advantage.

join your signature,add my Cheesy

Dont' forget to fill up the form

Register to join the campaign here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11NspqNeFhR7gSYwRC2r4p2e_TEfN4wNIrNAa2dIbBbc/viewform

See if you are on the sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNC2AhX8pFW6yhxJM5bX47JRwcl1zHp3BgudJ6zZ_A/edit?usp=sharing
ok done, but where my name?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

We are initiating a campaign on supporting BellaCoin. Detail information will be published soon!

Is the bela blockchain even moving? I'd throw some bellacoins your way, but not if there is no guarantee they'd even get to you.
Exhausted of 20 hours hard working today. Now returning to ChessCoin! Publish wallets soon!

Welcome big investment: 1.000.000 Bela - Transaction will appear when synchronization is ok!

Wow that is alot of BELAand from the current BELA / BTC rate of ICo that would b around 10 BTC worth of investment!!  Anyway, seems the wallet is about to be released today!  That is good news.  Hope this update will gather more interest and trust from the community.  There is still 3 weeks till the ICO ends!  So I say.., it is still a long way till the end of the LINE for ICO period. 

Dev, is BELA a sh!t blockchain / coin? You said more than 24 hours ago that there is a 1 million BELA investment and that transaction will appear when synch is ok. Does that mean synchronization is still not OK or there was no 1 million BELA investment?

Still 900 BELA. https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/

Be patient!

We are initiating a campaign on supporting BellaCoin. Detail information will be published soon!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Hello
I m Chess Player I like your project

I joined twitter bounty, FB bounty, Newsletter and translation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ah-coin-cryptocurrency-za-ah-igre-ico-live-15-bonus-1526012
only left signature but I already have many so need to make smaller and I m in to signature....Good luck Folks Smiley
dev when any exchange , any plans  ?
Exchange will be available after ICO ends. We will provide detail info on the campaign for ChessCoin exchange next few days.
Exhausted of 20 hours hard working today. Now returning to ChessCoin! Publish wallets soon!

Welcome big investment: 1.000.000 Bela - Transaction will appear when synchronization is ok!

Wow that is alot of BELAand from the current BELA / BTC rate of ICo that would b around 10 BTC worth of investment!!  Anyway, seems the wallet is about to be released today!  That is good news.  Hope this update will gather more interest and trust from the community.  There is still 3 weeks till the ICO ends!  So I say.., it is still a long way till the end of the LINE for ICO period. 

Dev, is BELA a sh!t blockchain / coin? You said more than 24 hours ago that there is a 1 million BELA investment and that transaction will appear when synch is ok. Does that mean synchronization is still not OK or there was no 1 million BELA investment?

Still 900 BELA. https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/

Be patient!
Jump to: