Pages:
Author

Topic: China banning bitcoin exchages, good or bad? - page 2. (Read 8078 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
This was back in September, and as we saw with the Bitcoin prices it did not affect it at all. We're at a point where a single country cannot really affect the price.
Actually I would beg to disagree but it does affect the values of Bitcoin in the market and that was the reason why the prices dropped so sharply. This is a factor that we call it exogenous and it disturbs the economy as a result of which the demand falls and the prices also fall. What matters the most is that China was the center of high Bitcoin mining due to low priced power and if that is no more, of course it affect the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
This can make Bitcoin price lower, because China have many BTC mining pools, plus China is large country by itself. Chinese people can change Bitcoins via other bitcoin exchanges, but China have own restrictions, so may be it is not possible.  Wink

I agree with your opinion friend. As players decrease, the price is rising. Therefore, it is worth thinking about investing in Bitcoin.
I think any news and speculation regarding the ban on bitcoin use in any country will have a bad impact on the market, you know the market and users are very sensitive in this few month about that news, when this news re-emerges, I'm sure will have a bad impact on the market crypto
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
This can make Bitcoin price lower, because China have many BTC mining pools, plus China is large country by itself. Chinese people can change Bitcoins via other bitcoin exchanges, but China have own restrictions, so may be it is not possible.  Wink

I agree with your opinion friend. As players decrease, the price is rising. Therefore, it is worth thinking about investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This was back in September, and as we saw with the Bitcoin prices it did not affect it at all. We're at a point where a single country cannot really affect the price.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
We all know, China is a huge country, Banning bitcoin exchanges in China will surely create a huge downfall of bitcoin value,  China has a large volume of bitcoin investor, We presume the value of bitcoin followed by alt-coin will turns bloody in coin market cap. Big trouble to crypto investors.

Well any ban from any country would of course be a hard hit for btc whichever way ypu look at it. But the effects would eventually wear off in time and btc will recover. China has always been against this market but remember that bitcoin's all time high last year happened with an active chinese ban on exchanges.

Just like when china banned all the icos on their country, the prices of cryptocurrency in the market has decreased so much last year but still it does not matter because bitcoins managed to reach $19k dollar before the year ends so keep on holding your coins today in order to become wealthy in the future.
Activity: 103
It has resulted in the downfall of the bitcoin market value but now it is recovering as the user has changed their exchanges to other foreign . I feel it as a loss only for that nation as they tried put an end for the thing which has given them lot of profits as we all know there are lot of miners from china who are active users of bitcoins as they used have the lowest electric charge.

I think the problem is, that China, despite having many users with BTC, does not really control them, and does not even ban them. So BTC will continue to be a good way to maintain value. So the price will go down a bit, and they will only recover, because people who know the true value of BTC, will only hold them all over the world.
I do not think this is anything new. If I am not mistaken China has done that in the past. I think that of course will affect the price of BTC, because all sellers are panicking, and all that just use BTC to trade.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
In banning bitcoin on china there was a good effect and bad effect. The bad effect is many individuals in China that using BTC will lost thier profit. And the good effect was many people in china will take their responsibility to pay their tax.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We all know, China is a huge country, Banning bitcoin exchanges in China will surely create a huge downfall of bitcoin value,  China has a large volume of bitcoin investor, We presume the value of bitcoin followed by alt-coin will turns bloody in coin market cap. Big trouble to crypto investors.

Well any ban from any country would of course be a hard hit for btc whichever way ypu look at it. But the effects would eventually wear off in time and btc will recover. China has always been against this market but remember that bitcoin's all time high last year happened with an active chinese ban on exchanges.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
We all know, China is a huge country, Banning bitcoin exchanges in China will surely create a huge downfall of bitcoin value,  China has a large volume of bitcoin investor, We presume the value of bitcoin followed by alt-coin will turns bloody in coin market cap. Big trouble to crypto investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
China is a special country in the world. I think they have very good economic system, developed and effective. People work a lot and get good money, so they simply will not have time to invest in Bitcoin. And of course, the policy of the state, too, is not for Bitcoin.

I have to disagree with this, china is one of the countries that has the most number of bitcoin users, their policy may not be in favor of ceypto currency, but so is thw rest of world, since they have a lot of exchanges before and are producing a lot ICOs, they are more inclined to block chain technology than the rest of us, and also they have the technology to mine, they used to be one of the biggesr miners around, side by side russia.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
China is a special country in the world. I think they have very good economic system, developed and effective. People work a lot and get good money, so they simply will not have time to invest in Bitcoin. And of course, the policy of the state, too, is not for Bitcoin.
i think China seems to want to set its own digital currency. they seem not like to be monopolized by other countries, in this case is japan. so they will mimic bitcoin products and developed themselves
I think that is what really the china is trying to do right now, they are trying to make their own digital currency so they can take control of it and that will become the key for them to make a lot of profit through managing and controlling their own digital currency and that is the reason why they banned bitcoin exchanges because they want to start for themselves which is bad because they are not helping the possibilities that crypto can provide them which is an already tried and test tech.
Activity: 1050
i think China seems to want to set its own digital currency. they seem not like to be monopolized by other countries, in this case is japan. so they will mimic bitcoin products and developed themselves
Activity: 266
The People's Republic of China is an eastern country where the concepts of wealth and money differ from the representation of these values in the Western world. In China, it is encouraged that everyone owns physical jewelry, not virtual jewelry. The ban to deal with the crypto currency is perhaps an attempt at total control. Or the protection of their citizens from a huge soap bubble. 
Activity: 277
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Chinese govt has decided to ban the local bitcoin exchanges. [1] This is pretty big news considering one of large market and mining firms are located in China.
Do you think this would affect  bitcoin world and bitcoin price in negative way or positive way?  Some say china is doing so because people are bypassing the banking system and in turn the government regulation using bitcoin.

[1] http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bye-bitcoin-china-to-ban-trading-of-virtual-currencies-2017-09-11
The market in recent days has been volatile and difficult to predict, as you can see that market capitalization is continuously adjusting and decreasing, which suggests that cash flow from crypto is moving elsewhere. invest. On the other hand you can also see that gold has been rising over the last few days and is peaking in the last four weeks.
Activity: 66
Certainly bad news, China is the country's largest users of cryptocurrencies so if the Chinese government banned bitcoin, exchanges and ICO it will have a major impact on the declining number of users.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Chinese govt has decided to ban the local bitcoin exchanges. [1] This is pretty big news considering one of large market and mining firms are located in China.
Do you think this would affect  bitcoin world and bitcoin price in negative way or positive way?  Some say china is doing so because people are bypassing the banking system and in turn the government regulation using bitcoin.

[1] http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bye-bitcoin-china-to-ban-trading-of-virtual-currencies-2017-09-11

Although it may have an impact, I doubt if it will be profound and lasting. The Chinese market is big and is one of the main players in the cryptocurrency market, no doubt. But, I think that this market has risen up to a status that it can overcome and adjust at any bad thing thrown at it. Hopefully though that they lift it up soon because the mere size of China's market helps cryptocurrency to steadily grow.
Activity: 38
this is very bad and will have a direct impact on the price of bitcoin or altcoin. but we have to keep calm because the money exchange market is very much not only in china. Chinese investors can use the coin market outside their country so they can still trade with any country.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
such conditions will adversely affect crypto development and will have a direct impact on bitcoin prices. all countries are afraid of crypto because local banks will lose customers, due to migration of investments to crypto. crypto does not need a system like a local bank so investors can manage their own finances without involving others. this is what all nations feared if crypto legalized. so China forbids crypto.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
absolutely bad,there is investor from china make volume of cryptocurrency good. so it's bad news for us,i hope it not happen in other country
Pages:
Jump to: