Pages:
Author

Topic: China can't bring bitcoin down! - page 3. (Read 1264 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 03, 2017, 04:03:06 AM
The reason BTC can not drastically decrease is because other major economies have supported it as Japan and Germany.

these countries support for bitcoin is pretty good, there is no denying that but at the end of the day bitcoin will remain the decentralized currency that the users all around the world will determine the demand for it and consequently set its price not the countries.

all these supports and denials will just help speed up or slow down the process respectively. they can not stop it. the adoption is happening and it is growing and with it the price goes up.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 03:51:04 AM
China can do it. Because they have the biggest number of the miners
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 03:47:48 AM
I totally agree with you that China cant bring Bitcoin down. As we saw last month that after China banned ICO's and Exchanges, there was a huge drop in the price of Bitcoin. But now it's price is increasing again at a very fast rate and soon it is expected to touch $5k. Bitcoin is decentralized and government has no control over it . Some decisions and statements by a person or country can temporarily effect Bitcoin but they cannot have a long term effect.The demand for Bitcoin is increasing as people have started to understand its value. As the demand will increase its price will also increase.So i dont think China or any other country can bring Bitcoin down.If the price of Bitcoin will drop again, it will surely rise again and it will achieve its ATH value.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 03, 2017, 03:47:15 AM
The reason BTC can not drastically decrease is because other major economies have supported it as Japan and Germany.
many of the countries are supporting it and i don't think china will ever think to down it and it had attempted to bring it down. it has just ban icos which is i think good thing from some prospect because we know there are icos which are scam and there are 80% of icos are scam and some of them listed on exchanges so, in order to handle it it is right and that matter to the bitcoin price as well.
Activity: 166
October 03, 2017, 03:37:12 AM
Of course one country cant bring down a whole price of BTC!
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
October 03, 2017, 03:35:50 AM
Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
Who will agree with me?Smiley

I agree with you. Bitcoin is recovering from damage caused by China very quickly. Now it continues to grow up, it is unstoppable. I put great hopes on Bitcoin and believe that it will grow further.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 03, 2017, 03:31:08 AM
Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
Obviously, because bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything technically. The prices can be influenced but other than that, you can't do anything to bitcoin. You can ban, block the IP addresses of bitcoin related sites using a firewall, but that won't change anything. People who still want to use it, will figure a loophole anyhow and take leverage of it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 03:02:23 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 02:57:00 AM
Bitcoin is totally out of control of any country including china.It was created as a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any one.It was true that earlier chinese dominated the bitcoin trading and they manipulated bitcoin price many times by just dumping their bitcoins.Also,bitcoin exchanges created fake trade volumes.Later,due to PBOC actions to regulate bitcoin exchanges,they started to slowly loose their control over bitcoin market.

Even then,they had a lion's share of bitcoins since they had the largest number of mining farms there.Every one still feared that even a small change in china's policy regarding bitcoin would affect bitcoin price.But since bitcoin has reached most users all over the world,this time,bitcoin has totally proved that its no more in need of china for its progress and that its a dominating force in the future economy.
Activity: 364
October 03, 2017, 01:41:26 AM
Every country will bring major change in currency rate and its affect many markets. Because the china has captured world largest markets. The currency exchange rates can be affected through demand and supply of that currency.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 03, 2017, 01:13:44 AM

so it takes a price rise for you to realize this and accept it! huh.

bitcoin was strong even when the price was going down, it was strong when they were spreading FUD, it was even stronger when they called it "Fraud" and "Dead". some people just never accepted it back then because all they cared about was the short term price movement.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
October 03, 2017, 12:51:13 AM

I agree with you, china will not be able to lower the bitcoin because the proof is now bitcoin has gone up again. bitcoin prices rise because bitcoin begins to buy people after they sell too much of their bitcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 09:22:30 PM
I agree with you, we do not need china to increase the bitcoin price many people still do not know about bitcoin and some people starting to know about bitcoin and then they starting to invest bitcoin so it will increase in the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
October 02, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

Everyone here agrees with you except the chinese ones and their blind hardcore fanatic followers.  Grin Bitcoin is going to grab the 5-dollar figure. This will happen soon, very soon. December 2017 might be that month for it. If not, then early 2018 is already certain about it. China will realize their actions are futile.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 02, 2017, 08:57:16 PM
Now we can already conclude that restricting the circulation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies, or in general by their prohibition, the government of China could not cause it significant harm, except for a temporary depreciation of the rate. This situation has demonstrated the strength and invulnerability of the crypto currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
October 02, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

obviously i could not agree more with you. china only try to take down bitcoin with their own regulations to their citizens. but it is not working no longer after the bitcoin users from the world world found again their confidence without china. even i am sure that nowadays not all of Chinese was stopped use bitcoin at all. Bitcoin keep rising prices after end of September (closing all bitcoin exchanger in China)
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 08:44:02 PM
it only impacts panic selling on traders , so can not lower the price of bitcoin deeper.
and after the good news came the bitcoin price went straight up.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
October 02, 2017, 07:50:23 PM
Nobody can stop money, not just bitcoin.. everybody wants to earn money in here, and cryptocurrencies are a perfect way to earn easy money, that is why all people (doesnt matter if they are from china or anywhere else) would not give up easy because of a country trying to ban it. Obviously that if the governments try to shut down cryptos, they can do it, but they need it to do it in a complot.
The flow of money can be regulated with rules and regulations and that is what we are seeing in the crypto currency platform too,most of the countries are banning ICO to stop the flow of money into those projects which has no legal backing,crypto currencies is a perfect platform to make a good amount of money,but you need to understand the market and play accordingly to make profit.
Activity: 210
October 02, 2017, 07:44:59 PM
China doesnt want to take bitcoin down because bitcoin is a powerful thing that they want to take control of. They closed all the exchangers so they can open they own exchanger. Bitcoin is a new technology, the future technology so who takes control of it faster will get have more economic advantages.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
October 02, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

China has stopped cryptocurency trading in most exchanges but still allow two exchanges to continue their services which provide opportunity for their citizens to buy and sell bitcoin, especially for the miners. In genereal, they just want to regulate exchanges and how the crypto works in their country, but what made bitcoin price fallen down to $3000 due to people massive sell-off, panic sell because the FUDs news.
Pages:
Jump to: