Pages:
Author

Topic: China can't bring bitcoin down! - page 4. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 4
October 02, 2017, 07:42:33 PM
Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
Who will agree with me?Smiley
I agree, I I even told my fellow traders and investors to calm down and just enjoy the roller coaster ride of bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 07:36:27 PM
I don't think China truly meant to bring Bitcoin down. News came out recently that China is about to come out with cruptocurrency regulations. They also clarified that they don't aim to ban cryptocurrencies, but they want to find ways to stop people from using them for money laundering.

That being said, I agree! The initial news did bring us into $3000 range, but Bitcoin weathered that storm pretty well. We're back on track for $5000.

China will not bring down the bitcoin but obviously they want to manipulate it and try to gain control of both bitcoin and altcoin market for their nations economic advantage againts the world economic. They just making these reasons as excuses to avoid embarassment of their failed attempts. I just heard that they will try to do it again for real.
Well definitely China will not bring bitcoin down. There are many users of bitcoin in every country that supports bitcoin so even their is news bitcoin still heading strong. Yes I believe were on a track to $5000 and Im ready for it.
Nice and the fact is now the price has reached $ 4400 and I'm sure it will soon pass through $ 7500 this year, although the Chinese government banned bitcoin but I'm sure users in China will not leave bitcoin, they will continue to use bitcoin because it is profitable.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 06:25:36 PM
I don't think China truly meant to bring Bitcoin down. News came out recently that China is about to come out with cruptocurrency regulations. They also clarified that they don't aim to ban cryptocurrencies, but they want to find ways to stop people from using them for money laundering.

That being said, I agree! The initial news did bring us into $3000 range, but Bitcoin weathered that storm pretty well. We're back on track for $5000.

China will not bring down the bitcoin but obviously they want to manipulate it and try to gain control of both bitcoin and altcoin market for their nations economic advantage againts the world economic. They just making these reasons as excuses to avoid embarassment of their failed attempts. I just heard that they will try to do it again for real.
Well definitely China will not bring bitcoin down. There are many users of bitcoin in every country that supports bitcoin so even their is news bitcoin still heading strong. Yes I believe were on a track to $5000 and Im ready for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 02, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 05:58:11 PM
Nobody can stop money, not just bitcoin.. everybody wants to earn money in here, and cryptocurrencies are a perfect way to earn easy money, that is why all people (doesnt matter if they are from china or anywhere else) would not give up easy because of a country trying to ban it. Obviously that if the governments try to shut down cryptos, they can do it, but they need it to do it in a complot.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
October 02, 2017, 05:55:12 PM
Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
I think China never wanted to take Bitcoin down. If they would want that the price will be very low right now. They never said that will close or ban bitcoin. And even if they want to bring bitcoin down ,thats almost impossible because they have to close all the bitcoin wallets and all destroy all mined bitcoin.
China created their own exchanger and soon will create their own coin so people will use bitcoin to buy China's coins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
October 02, 2017, 05:52:16 PM
Who said that China can able to take down Bitcoin?No they cant even they would impose legalization on some stuffs.It may affect prices but not totally influencing or making it dip to the lowest.Theres a strong community support which not a single country could able to equalize on that stuff.They might quit into bitcoin but still we can able to stand alone without needing them.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
October 02, 2017, 05:49:40 PM
And what would happen if this were global?
Let's assume every single government on Earth bans Bitcoin and its mining machines .. would that be the end of the World's most valued Cryptocurrency? I doubt 100%  .. the price may go down by 70%, people will buy thousands of low noise miners...  like GPU. Loads of Anti-censorship softwares will be developed.
And Bitcoin will flourish again...without the government. Creativity will flourish . This would most likely happen under the Chinese ban.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 04:57:50 PM
Btc is much bigger than china , just people reacting to news.
Activity: 519
October 02, 2017, 04:56:42 PM
They can't, of course. Even the Government of America will be banning it. Blockchain technology cannot be shutdown as long as the internet is still there. China can ban any digital currency exchange but never the blockchain itself. And that's a fact.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 02, 2017, 04:52:34 PM
Unfortunately, Price of mining hardware (which is) mostly from china, will rise and the impact will affect miners all over the world. Most of btc mining company held their operation in china. So they have to move their operation to outside of china.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

The China can bring down most countries over around the world if they want it. But they are more smarter than you ever can imagine it. They are powerful, wise and inborn businessman. Mostly they use "soft power" and you can be sure if someday China will  want to bring bitcoin down than it can happens very very fast! So you can sleep well  at night China is incognito player and they want also to provide  1 382 494 824 of Chinese people with simple needs!
Activity: 966
October 02, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

china fighters have ended, lift the glass to celebrate ,.
china is no longer a heavy obstacle to make bitcoin value fall, as well as with korea, I think from now on the bitcoin will get bigger.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 04:30:50 PM
Yes China didn't have more power to bitcoin to make it down because the popularity of bitcoin now in different countries is huge and more people are supporting the bitcoin that result to a high price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
October 02, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
Off course China can't bring down Bitcoin. I also do not think that any other country can take down Bitcoin. But they tried showing there power in the international scene but they actually couldn't do anything severe to bitcoin prices. Even is other countries try banning bitcoin it will only affect bitcoin prices for a short period of time. Totally my opinion.xD
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

I don’t think so, I think that China was trying to show their power to the rest of the world in the cryptocurrency but failed. I am truly happy for bitcoin being recovered and progressive once again. If china had no intentions of banning crypto then they should have disclosed it but they didn’t. This proves that China was either looking for to check the strength of bitcoin or was trying to know its own grip and hold on the bitcoin. China must have realized now that it is not 2013 and things have changed a lot in 2017. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 02, 2017, 12:19:00 PM
Well, bitcoin is all over the world. Not even a big country can bring the bitcoin down. That's the main thing about bitcoin: no governement will have enough power to control it.
Not totally agree with you, even though bitcoin isn't controlled be the government but they can still contribute in the flow of blockchain market. For example of what happen to China, they banned crypto currencies in their country but there is a huge impact to bitcoin price(decrease). But it doesn't  mean that it could affect totally into bitcoin forever, since there are many countries who are supporting bitcoin and a big chances that it will rise again.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2017, 12:11:21 PM
Of course Bitcoin is not cryptocurrency of China so Bitcoin can't die or dissappear just because of China. Beside, China only ban ICO project not Bitcoin but there are a lot of people still missunderstood that China is going to ban Bitcoin Smiley). Don't worry, although China is the country has biggest cryptocurrency trade volume but they can't affect to the market for all the time Smiley)
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
October 02, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
i think bitcoin can down or on the future maybe it wont catch the other cyrpto currencies.but i am sure that;cyrpto currencies cant die after this years.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 12:05:15 PM
china is only a small fraction of bitcoin, although china has the largest bitcoin mine they can not affect the bitcoin price more deeply
Pages:
Jump to: