Pages:
Author

Topic: China is blocking all the Crypto-Currency Exchange sites and ICOs - page 4. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
After such news, bitcoin will fall even lower. It seems that we are really waiting for support at $ 600.
Activity: 224
I don't think the Chinese government has a big impact on this measure.

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.
That's not the case. Why would China limit the cryptocurrency markets?
Because there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects in China, and China is corrupt, many people transfer their assets abroad through BTC, which is not allowed by the government.
And they restrict access to sites linked to cryptocurrencies, but China does not ban citizens from buying BTC and private transactions.
You are right, corruption in China is very serious, before China hit a lot of corrupt officials, corrupt officials and criminals in China are to use bitcoin to transfer assets and money laundering, before my friend was some fraudulent ICO To cheat, these news is very common in China, so China will have to limit the development of cryptocurrency, but China does not prohibit bitcoin transactions, as others say you can use the wall software to break through this limit.
There are severe penalties for corruption In China.But using blockchain technology allows you to get away from taxes, offshores and keeps the client confidential in transactions. Taxes, corruption... but there is another aspect because of which each state is trying to prohibit the cryptocurrency
this is an expansion of business. This is the purchase and sale of assets of enterprises by unknown foreign investors.An active artificial decline began after the World Economic Forum in Davos
Indeed, China's corruption problem is quite serious, many officials and wealthy by encrypting the currency markets to transfer assets to foreign countries, while China's regime and the feudal system, they can only suppress this kind of behavior.
Activity: 224

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin
Or they can move to other countries by migration it would be their option like what other exchanges from china did,they transfered their headquarters to hongkong and japan,surely these chinese investors wont be stopped by their own government because people find their ways.

But the real issue here are the users and investors. They will face issues and troubles into accessing Cryptocurrency exchanges because some exchanges are having blacklists especially when that IP comes from VPN services.
Chinese people cannot use Cryptocurrency related sites without using VPN this time and I believe that this will be one of the causes for this major dip this week.
I have the opposite view.
These  foreign exchanges do not exclude Chinese users. Instead, they welcome Chinese users and even teach Chinese users how to use VPN tools.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?

Here it is https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

They are very serious on cracking down blockchain and they don't want to adapt the future because seems they only care of preparing for war, well, it's only my opinion as everyone seeing different things with the same subject.
China has always been ready for war. Due to the large population in  a small  territory.
Especially now, when the USA withdraws its business from China.
 Many people in China are trying to earn even on the prohibitions of crypto-currencies. There were many websites with offers of free candies. Come, get, exchange from us- Pay a commission for illiquid coins.

So, you believe that refusing to adapt Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is to divert their financial assets into the preparation for war? I don't think so.
China is the most populated country in Asia so Technology innovation and Cryptocurrency within China will affect the impact of the world market because Chinese do love technology and innovations but their government is seeing differently on adapting Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for them it will affect their economy badly and they are afraid that this blockchain will sabotage their sovereign currency as well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.
Because there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects in China, and China is corrupt, many people transfer their assets abroad through BTC, which is not allowed by the government.
And they restrict access to sites linked to cryptocurrencies, but China does not ban citizens from buying BTC and private transactions.
You are right, corruption in China is very serious, before China hit a lot of corrupt officials, corrupt officials and criminals in China are to use bitcoin to transfer assets and money laundering, before my friend was some fraudulent ICO To cheat, these news is very common in China, so China will have to limit the development of cryptocurrency, but China does not prohibit bitcoin transactions, as others say you can use the wall software to break through this limit.
There are severe penalties for corruption In China.But using blockchain technology allows you to get away from taxes, offshores and keeps the client confidential in transactions. Taxes, corruption... but there is another aspect because of which each state is trying to prohibit the cryptocurrency
this is an expansion of business. This is the purchase and sale of assets of enterprises by unknown foreign investors.An active artificial decline began after the World Economic Forum in Davos
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
is it true whether ico is applied to the public?
Activity: 246
Merit: 102

Activity: 182
China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

What are your thoughts about this?
Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?
CCN source? nahh,it might be anotjer FUD,stop spreading news because it may harm the whole maket,it will cause another bloodbath because most of the big players will do panic selling while they shouldnt be doing because it is unconfirmed,CNN is a biased network the bankers might be paying them to release news like this.
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

What are your thoughts about this?
Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?

Another FUD coming in, we have seen this before, FUD comes in, market crashes, then FUD turns out to be fake, market recovers. These series of events really gives you the perspective on how manipulated the world is in every way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28

We are just expeculate too much that China will crackdown ICO and crypto currency in very harsh manner  but there is also tendency that China will soften thier stand againts crypto currency because many thier citezen are also affected, I think China will just want control.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Didn't they already try doing this in the past?  Huh

Also, what about Ripple? Will they block that too? Doubt it.

Either way, if this news becomes being officially regulated or not, it will probably spawn a lot of FUD - causing people to sell due to panic.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?

Here it is https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

They are very serious on cracking down blockchain and they don't want to adapt the future because seems they only care of preparing for war, well, it's only my opinion as everyone seeing different things with the same subject.
China has always been ready for war. Due to the large population in  a small  territory.
Especially now, when the USA withdraws its business from China.
 Many people in China are trying to earn even on the prohibitions of crypto-currencies. There were many websites with offers of free candies. Come, get, exchange from us- Pay a commission for illiquid coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
There are many myths and fakes. The market is falling because of the players.

I agree there are some fakes and FUDs but this time when China addresses cryptocurrency reports then they're all real.
Bitcoin surges almost to the $20,000 before 2017 ends then China banned foreign cryptocurrency exchange and trades that made the whole market crashed. Last 2 weeks South Korea FUDs Market Ban as well that's what made the market crash more and the now lately China will block Cryptocurrency related sites so Chinese won't be able to access and earn cryptocurrencies anymore except using VPNs.
I agree there are some players behind but this things could trigger momentums as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
That is maybe a tenth time this fake news went out. China is not blocking exchange sites and ICOs, but they do want to regulate them. Some permanent blocks could be necessary along the way through, nothing to be worried about, only annoyed, and only if you are a Chinese trader.

You must understand that Chinese Government only wants to find the way to make this for their benefit, if not to protect people.
China may block all non-Chinese projects in the future though. That is what they did with search engines, news portals etc. They have their versions of everything, even iPhone. That way all the money is staying in China. It is called a strategy, we can argue it (especially about the intellectual property and patent rights) but it is valid.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
The crack down by the Chinese government will have an impact on the adoption of the technology. It will be harder for people to perform legitimate transactions without the fear of punishment and will relegate the use of bitcoin only for black market stuff, because they disregard the laws anyway. And this will be used to attack the bitcoin ecosystem with people saying "Look, bitcoin is used by criminals to evade government, we should ban it, only bad people need to use bitcoin".

My hope is that the disruption caused by this technology will be so great that it won't be possible to ignore and people will put pressure on their governments to allow them to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in day to day transactions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It is an absurd decision, perhaps they are frightened of the benefits that the blockchain sector could bring to the chinese people, who are forced to live in one of the ugliest dictatorships in the world
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Market is already crashing.. and this looks like a down hill journey of crypto has started Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
There are many myths and fakes. The market is falling because of the players.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Even if this is true, but these restrictions are bypassed through the VPN, this is the negative news that pressure some to the holders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I dont really understand why China doing that? Is this only FUD or any official statement from China about it? As I know cryptocurrency given many advantages to their community, many people can gained monthly income from cryptocurrency for their live and their family just like me, so cryptocurrency should be get many support from many party include goverment.
Pages:
Jump to: