Pages:
Author

Topic: China is blocking all the Crypto-Currency Exchange sites and ICOs - page 5. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I think it's another FUD to cause another panic among crypto community. It's a not yet official it's been circulated around the social media.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?

Here it is https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

They are very serious on cracking down blockchain and they don't want to adapt the future because seems they only care of preparing for war, well, it's only my opinion as everyone seeing different things with the same subject.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I don't think it's necessary. There are many ways out of the possible ways to still do the trading
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Can you give me a reliable source where I can read more about this? Is this news confirmed by chinese goverment? Or is this just another fud from west?
I don't think the Chinese government has a big impact on this measure.

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin
Or they can move to other countries by migration it would be their option like what other exchanges from china did,they transfered their headquarters to hongkong and japan,surely these chinese investors wont be stopped by their own government because people find their ways.

But the real issue here are the users and investors. They will face issues and troubles into accessing Cryptocurrency exchanges because some exchanges are having blacklists especially when that IP comes from VPN services.
Chinese people cannot use Cryptocurrency related sites without using VPN this time and I believe that this will be one of the causes for this major dip this week.
Activity: 224

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin
Or they can move to other countries by migration it would be their option like what other exchanges from china did,they transfered their headquarters to hongkong and japan,surely these chinese investors wont be stopped by their own government because people find their ways.
emmmmm... I don't think it's necessary.
Because we can use a VPN to break through this restriction.

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.
That's not the case. Why would China limit the cryptocurrency markets?
Because there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects in China, and China is corrupt, many people transfer their assets abroad through BTC, which is not allowed by the government.
And they restrict access to sites linked to cryptocurrencies, but China does not ban citizens from buying BTC and private transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Well, everyone can find a lot of ways on accessing and earning Cryptocurrencies but I think the hassle and risks are high. The only Chinese people who knows and educated what Blockchain and Cryptocurrency does are the ones who are trying to earn at any cost.
My thoughts for this Chinese Government on cracking down cryptocurrency related websites will limit their citizens on adapting the future of monetary system.
I just hope it will be on China and the rest of the world will adapt blockchain.

China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

What are your thoughts about this?
Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?
Pages:
Jump to: