Pages:
Author

Topic: China is playing us - page 3. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 11:49:39 PM
Bitcoin price trading below 3000 in chinese exchanges. Are we gonna see the same in other exchanges too?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 14, 2017, 05:20:29 PM
China is now really playing some kind of its game on lowering the rate of the crypto currency. Perhaps this only coincided in time, because there are really objective reasons for tightening the ICO measures and they are ripe. But what is behind the closing of crypto-exchange exchanges, we'll see in the future.

They want control and a large piece of the money-pie, that's all
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 05:09:26 PM
China is now really playing some kind of its game on lowering the rate of the crypto currency. Perhaps this only coincided in time, because there are really objective reasons for tightening the ICO measures and they are ripe. But what is behind the closing of crypto-exchange exchanges, we'll see in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
September 14, 2017, 05:05:55 PM
In re this thread's title, I'd say that Jamie Dimon and his ilk are also playing us - Jamie came out on two consecutive days to diss bitcoin causing it to drop, while during the exact same timeframe, the legacy stock markers climbed. What are the odds?

I'm pretty sure that Jamie's daughter is currently in the process of stockpile bitcoins on the cheap.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2017, 05:01:45 PM
wtf I am missed. So that's why all is going down. Any predicts for how long? When bottom?
Chinese government started to ban all ICOs. Caused the price to dip. They again trying to ban all local exchanges and investors are now trying to exit buy selling all their coins thus the price falling down.
We need to wait for a while until everything calms down.
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 14, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
so basicly:  Theres a bunch of chinese who keeps losing and americans that keeps on raking it in?

I dont see how this is bad in anyway (if you are an american crypto investor)

No it's the other way around. We buy and drive up the price and then when they wake up and see the price is up, they sell. look at the price of bitcoin. It keeps dropping everyday around the same time Chinese get up and start trading.
You are saying that you are buying and chinese are selling because you pumped price?
Then you should sell and wait for chinese to drive up the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 14, 2017, 04:35:51 PM
The crypto world this type of news may shake, but never break he can't . After a short time will rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 14, 2017, 04:32:23 PM
This correction is a great buying opportunity. BTC, ETH and many other top coins,
all are as  deeply oversold as the Late July major bottom with RSI touching 30.
Bottom should be very close.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
September 14, 2017, 04:23:51 PM
I think it's a good thing for those who were waiting for a downstreak to start buying cryptos, like me. It's a decentralized market, so even if China want to try to regulate it, they would only be able to do it on their soil, so it's just a bad thing for china people (like with a lot of China's government decisions).

Smart thing will be to figure out how chinese people are going to move their money from exchanges. I dont believe they are going to cash out and say "well it was good run but now we going to abandon 100 billion market and go back assembling iphones and plastic toys". All their assets are going to reappear somewhere.  Regulation will stabilize market, but nothing can really stop it.Except may be from AI that will awake and say "I have better idea"
Activity: 280
I love crypto
September 14, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
I was expecting crash for the fall, i think it was even foretold by Goldman Sachs. They are pretty accurate with their forecasts:
"With Segwit implemented, I believe $5,000 bitcoin is within striking distance," he said. Bitcoin enthusiasts, however, shouldn't get too excited about the big move up. Jafari warns that the gains are unlikely to last. She sees a drop of as much as 38.2% once the fifth wave is completed. That would mean a move back below $3,000.
http://nordic.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-goldman-sachs-top-2017-8?r=US&IR=T
September 14, 2017, 04:16:28 PM
Good times for us to dip though, I wonder how long would this price drop, perhaps the 2.7k - period where China are not seriously involved.

I was thinking 2.7 as well cause there's decent support
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
September 14, 2017, 03:28:42 PM
buy in on the dip. times will get better again.. after the panic
Merit: 117
swing!
September 14, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Good times for us to dip though, I wonder how long would this price drop, perhaps the 2.7k - period where China are not seriously involved.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
September 14, 2017, 03:21:12 PM
I think it's a good thing for those who were waiting for a downstreak to start buying cryptos, like me. It's a decentralized market, so even if China want to try to regulate it, they would only be able to do it on their soil, so it's just a bad thing for china people (like with a lot of China's government decisions).
Activity: 742
September 14, 2017, 03:09:18 PM
Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.

When you sleep (North America) is when China sell Bitcoin and that makes the Bitcoin dump strong, after efforts to push btc prices up by everyone. It seems that China knows the FUD information before and plays us all ( not only in North America alone). I guess they want to try to make the btc value as low as possible so they can buy cheap btc. That's bad! Hold your position. China can not manipulate the entire world market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
September 14, 2017, 02:33:28 PM
Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.
You say the very right thing, china people are too much in this world, and I know how they aim, the things they do are very predictable, but some people panic with this issue, I advise not to sell your coins, crypto it casual
September 14, 2017, 02:21:00 PM
What do you guys think is going to happen to NEO?

drop back to 15, china gets it shit together whilst general interest grows, value goes back up to around 25-30 within 2 months, positive news from china brings the value back to the high 40's, small retraction to 30's, ico's are legal again in china, coin goes to triple digits but drops back to 80. More and more interest and a collaboration between neo and a massive enterprise like microsoft or alibaba catapults it to 150$. In 5 - 10 years neo will be 500$/coin and a market cap of 50 billion

and finally i woke up

Haha :p what do you think is gonna happen? The reason I said what I said is because the market is clearly bearish right now. It's supposed to drop a little more. Second, NEO is forming a flag with support at 15$ (give or take a few $$). Also, China is still cracking down on ICO's, which usually had NEO as its funding currency. Still, the overall interest in crypto seems to be growing, with everyday working class people considering investing a few hundred bucks. This will only grow whereas China can only regulate things in their own country. Eventually, the market will start to pick up a bit, taking neo with it, up to 25-30$. At this point (probably Q1 of 2018), China will have regulations in place surrounding cryptos, so the market will see a rise again, bringing neo back to 40-50$. At this point a lot of investors are gonna cash out, bringing the price back to 30-40$. We'll see some more ICO's happening, including some regulated in China, and some listings on big exchanges like coinbase, poloniex, ... bringing the price up to 100$, where a lot of people will be cashing out again. At some point in time sooner than later, Neo will be working with a big company, because neo is faster, more versatile and more secure than ethereum. This will boost prices up really quickly.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

drop back to 15, china gets it shit together whilst general interest grows, value goes back up to around 25-30 within 2 months, positive news from china brings the value back to the high 40's, small retraction to 30's, ico's are legal again in china, coin goes to triple digits but drops back to 80. More and more interest and a collaboration between neo and a massive enterprise like microsoft or alibaba catapults it to 150$. In 5 - 10 years neo will be 500$/coin and a market cap of 50 billion

and finally i woke up
September 14, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

Activity: 131
September 14, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

i think this adds fuel to the fire.

without any prior communication from chinese regulators it is unnecessary to meet them. we ll find out tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: