Pages:
Author

Topic: China is playing us - page 4. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 01:30:42 PM
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 01:17:51 PM
checkout the latest tweet from Charlie Lee

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 14, 2017, 01:05:59 PM
What do you guys think is going to happen to NEO?
I personally have no faith in NEO. I give it max $30 in the future, but no more.
Regarding whats happening right now, it will continue falling in the $8-$10 range.
Activity: 342
September 14, 2017, 12:37:08 PM
What do you guys think is going to happen to NEO?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 14, 2017, 12:35:25 PM
I strongly agree on OP's statement

Chinese people has one problem with them, emotions.

Most chinese only look for short term profit, fast and easy cash. Therefore when FUD happens, chinese is always the first one who dump on everything.

Source : I am a chinese, i know how chinese works x)

what chinese gonna do tomorrow morning

Based on what happens, BTCC closed down causes the first dump.  If Major bitcoin exchange is gone, i would say 80% of the chinese will dump on their coins

If you follow the china scene, there's a huge stock market rekt previously. What causes it? Trend followings
It work like A bought stock Z, A earn some money. B saw it? B bought and told C, C then follow.
In the end, when you ask them why you buy stock Z? Majority of them have no idea what they actually buying.

This is also why China is heavily regulated on cryptocurrency.
If you can actually read, go look at the china scene cryptocurrency. I have a friend, where he tell me he traded cryptocurrencies on a china platform, when i look at the exchanges. Most of the coins listed there are just HYIP, Scheme coins, those coins does not even have a blockchain.
Then i ask him, why do you buy that coin? (Random Coin), he told me : someone tell him that coin might raise soon. Everything is based on : Listen to others
Activity: 215
September 14, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
so basicly:  Theres a bunch of chinese who keeps losing and americans that keeps on raking it in?

I dont see how this is bad in anyway (if you are an american crypto investor)

No it's the other way around. We buy and drive up the price and then when they wake up and see the price is up, they sell. look at the price of bitcoin. It keeps dropping everyday around the same time Chinese get up and start trading.

So you confirm his opinion. If they keep selling high and buying low it's them losing on it.

Regardless, BTC and ETH lost much more ground on chinese yuan than we did on USD, so by your logic it's them losing.

While I believe that some shit's going on in China and there's definitely some truth to some exchanges alting their fiat-btc exchange there's still nothing official.

I keep accumulating bitcoin tho, and I don't care much.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
September 14, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
China is play is to us is such an idiot because they trying to stop the nonsense but this what they are now altcoin and bitcoin is widely spread in the world if there is change to fight. But they will not stop the altcoin as well bitcoin itself.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
China closed a large BTC trading platform today, so the Great Falls
September 14, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

Most chinese only look for short term profit, fast and easy cash. Therefore when FUD happens, chinese is always the first one who dump on everything.

what chinese gonna do tomorrow morning
Activity: 182
September 14, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

Most people look for short term profit, period. That's not exclusive to the Chinese. And it's not just about monetary profits either. The vast majority of humans only think and live in the short-term, which is why they have so many problems and why depression and suicide rates are on the climb.

If you don't think about the future you will inevitably get fucked one day and that's exactly what is happening world-wide.
Activity: 329
September 14, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Well the chinese ruined the party.  Im not going to eat chinese food this week
Maybe next week on the afterparty.
Activity: 263
September 14, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.

It's not FUD anymore, Chinese exchanges are ceasing operations, Chinese holders are cashing out before they aren't able to.

Probably there will be a license and regulated Chinese exchanges in the future, for now price will go down as Chinese holders dump their coins.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 14, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

Activity: 322
September 14, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
Literally every day for the last two weeks since China/Asia started FUD'ing cryptos (again) we've seen the same shit. We north Americans pump it up during the day and they dump when they wake up and we're going to bed. It keeps happening. They release FUD news, everyone dumps, market calms for a few hours, north Americans drive the prices back up by buying at "cheap discount prices" then they wake up and sell. There's a bunch of dummies here who keep losing and they keep raking it in. Does no one else see this? They're constantly selling after we're buying.

Wow! This is exactly what I've been speculating for the past few months!  They're reaping profits off of us big time! It's all a mind game they're playing with us and up until now I thought I was the only person that was thinking this.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2017, 10:28:46 AM
How is China playing anyone? There was an American Billionaire investor who literally called Bitcoin a pyramid scheme the other day. Bitcoin also first went from $1k to almost $4k in May/June, dropped to $2k and then rallied to $5k again. Of course the price will retract, or did you expect Bitcoin to keep climbing nonstop to $1m?
September 14, 2017, 10:22:37 AM
when and what could be the bottom?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 09:59:36 AM
Guess what? The news may not even be from China after all... There was no official statement from anyone in China.
Newspaper snapshots on Twitter. The statement from BTCChina seems authoritative.

im personally waiting for it to drop below 3400 before i start buying, do your graph analysis and it seems like it will be not just me saying this either. marketcap and other crypto channels saying same

$ 3400 seems low, there is a resistance at $ 3500 allready building up. Charts cannot move that quick.
Regarding what to buy I'm watching this board, and which coin toppics stay up next days. Seen Monero, Ripple, Waves just now.

I think by tomorrow we will be caught up with the dip China is seeing. Their exchanges are trading around $3100. If you think about it we were at $1700 only a month and a half ago. Even to fall back down around that price wouldn't be too shocking to me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 14, 2017, 09:49:38 AM
I'm meself pretty much tired of these bullshits floating around me, China tbh is definitely playing with us, not saying that china in general but the traders in China, creating panic to take advantage of us and our people with their stupid instinct just blindly believe whats going on, such unfortunate the market has now been affected, nothing we can do.
guys, pls reveal how to stop these bulshit so that it's not going around in my head.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
September 14, 2017, 09:47:30 AM
Guess what? The news may not even be from China after all... There was no official statement from anyone in China.
Newspaper snapshots on Twitter. The statement from BTCChina seems authoritative.

im personally waiting for it to drop below 3400 before i start buying, do your graph analysis and it seems like it will be not just me saying this either. marketcap and other crypto channels saying same

$ 3400 seems low, there is a resistance at $ 3500 allready building up. Charts cannot move that quick.
Regarding what to buy I'm watching this board, and which coin toppics stay up next days. Seen Monero, Ripple, Waves just now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 09:26:55 AM
i Have found first information that the first china Exchange will stop trading...

https://twitter.com/YourBTCC/status/908285586368167936

I also think thats a way of handle ico perofrmance for them..

thanks tux
Pages:
Jump to: