Pages:
Author

Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain? - page 2. (Read 1981 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
$6billion is a lot of money. If they have invested that much it should be a confidence booster not only to other economic jurisdictions but to the block chain ecosystem
Activity: 574
There is no doubt about China called a king of blockchain. The reason behind it, China have much more involvement in the big or small project. I hope China will legalised bitcoin  crypto in future due to main role play to improve the project day by day & called the hub of  blockchain technology.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
I think it'd be more precise if the title was: "China is one of the leaders of the blockchain?". Actually, China has so many crypto projects but regarding realistic blockchain projects, there're not so many. There's a fact that crypto start up can bring people quick money but it's not the case for doing a serious blockchain project with real value. Japan, Korea and Singapore maybe equal or even more appropriate to be in the leader position instead of China.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
China pays a lot of attention to new technologies. It was the introduction of new technologies that brought this country to the highly developed world states. Therefore, it is not surprising that China has the largest number of patents for inventions using blockchein technology. The blockchein technology now opens up great opportunities for significant improvements in virtually all areas of human activity across the globe.
in china we could see any technology developted well there.from basic technology till advanced technology could improved there.they have much resources such as money, employe, infrastructure facilities and many others.and their investors give huge influence to cryptocurrency market.maybe it their government officially announced legalize bitcoin and crypto it will great news for us.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Mainly Asian continent embraced crypocurrencies and block chain more than every other in my own view because its hard to see coins from Asian continent that got dumped like the rest
yes because the continent of Asia needs cryptocurrency because most developing countries are here. on the continent of Asia, the biggest in my opinion in China, because the country is mostly people who are economically advanced and technologically advanced and there are fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Mainly Asian continent embraced crypocurrencies and block chain more than every other in my own view because its hard to see coins from Asian continent that got dumped like the rest
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
China pays a lot of attention to new technologies. It was the introduction of new technologies that brought this country to the highly developed world states. Therefore, it is not surprising that China has the largest number of patents for inventions using blockchein technology. The blockchein technology now opens up great opportunities for significant improvements in virtually all areas of human activity across the globe.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
I am not sure in the source of this info and for me Chine is so controversial country. Once they want to ban crypto, then they are investing in the technology.
What is visible that Chinese people are investing in crypto all over the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Chinese, Koreans or more like the Asians have the highest population of crypto members. Even the father of bitcoin Satoshi is acclaimed to be from China. But what all these show is the reception of China and other Asian countries to advanced financial technologies
Activity: 686
China has recently shown interest in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. I won't be surprised if they become the world's largest. Apart from cryptocurrency, China is always ready to grab business opportunities and that is a good thing for a country.
China is like a sleeping tiger, they are very enthusiastic in developing their country by doing many things including crypto.
and now China is one of the biggest crypto investors and there are also many successful projects from China, so it makes sense if many people regard China as the crypto leader.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

I am fully convinced that today China remains the true leader in blockchain technology. It is in China that new promising projects are being launched, many successful investors and traders live. Therefore, I very much hope that China will continue to have a huge positive impact on the development of the crypto market.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
China has recently shown interest in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. I won't be surprised if they become the world's largest. Apart from cryptocurrency, China is always ready to grab business opportunities and that is a good thing for a country.
Activity: 887
Well indeed, as i know on China are most % of miners, but there are some countries who use a lot blockchain and also there are a lot of miners on a other countries, but China is the main country and also miners for bitcoin are build there.
there are also many big projects in China, one of which is NEO and that is a very good project.

but if China bans blockchain then it is very bad because it will greatly affect crypto.
so I agree if China is the crypto leader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
China is like a source of cryptocurrency.  Which diverges across the country.  I do not think that he will refuse mining.  And it is not strange that he leads in mining.  Because it all began with this country.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well indeed, as i know on China are most % of miners, but there are some countries who use a lot blockchain and also there are a lot of miners on a other countries, but China is the main country and also miners for bitcoin are build there.
copper member
Activity: 210
China is the leading player in the blockchain development among the countries that is for sure. I have no doubts that China is going to be one of the first countries that will present its own crypto currency and maybe will replace USD as a backup currency by cryptos.
Activity: 1078
Wow, $6 billion is a huge amount of money. China has always been following trend technologies and blockchain is not an exception, so they are definitely one of the leaders in this area.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
any source from what you said?
but i think that quite right, when you remember after china banning crypto all the market being dump
that mean china being the biggest blockchain country
Activity: 420
The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

The Chinese are increasingly pleasantly surprised by the world in the development of their technologies and projects. Therefore, it is quite logical that in the near future China will become a confident leader among promising and useful blockchain projects. This is a very wise and hardworking country in which many smart investors and developers live.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 02, 2019, 03:35:07 PM
In this I will rather do it by continent, because I doubt if China is really leading n blockchain, but I believe that Asia has more block chain adoptors than any other continent in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: