Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 13. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
Yes , I think the impact of this bitcoin mining ban in China will also puncture the transaction time, causing increased fees to be paid to transfer bitcoin. This could negatively affect the value.Because they can change their minds at any time. In the past, China has vowed to ban ICO investment activities, blocking all Bitcoin and ICO ads aimed at minimizing fraudulent activities. Now, China plans to start exploiting bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
If china closed the bitcoin mining in their country I think it cannot affect us because there is still other country that support the crypto world. I don't want to hear news about china they always make bitcoin down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
this will worry some people. because if china announces it will shut down minco bitcoin and they explain also the reason they closed it, it is not impossible other countries will also be affected.
Activity: 119
July 08, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
I think that the Chinese government will change its decision many times and eventually everyone will come to some compromise. Major miners simply will not give up this type of activity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 08, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
Shit Chinese government,why not just let them do what they wanna do and lets stop making news about them.because they only making this market shake everytime new update coming from this country in which we dont care because since the time they banned bitcoin we still survive so why care about they're concerns
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
I think everyone already knows this issue since January.and I think since China government ban ico then following by ban crypto exchange and crypto itself.no more news from China can bring offense to market.
yes I agree with you, despite the many bad news from china I am sure now will not have any effect on the crypto market, although now the market is low but it's not because of bad news from china.
Activity: 346
July 08, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

We are all aware about the huge factor of China in thr name of bitcoin. I can almost say that tere have a very great role in thr influence of bitcoin. And as time pass by, it is always been a talk that China is a country bitcoin can lean for and now saying such thing may be a lost in both partiea therefore prevent from this possible scenario may rise.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
government should legalize  crypto  because of public interest
many people loosing money in stock market in day trading
government why not ban this
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

No offense but china has been negative to bitcoins in the first place since I knee bitcoins they are always a china and bitcoins topic in this thing. It seems like they do not give a lot of priorities into cryptocurrency at all they do not care if that will crash or not because their country are independent enough to be stable even without the help of the bitcoins but I cant blame them they are just doing what is the best in their country
Activity: 546
July 08, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
This will be the beginning of the biggest troubles in the coming period. I hope that not only a country like China will do this kind of practice.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
This can increase the value of bitcoin. We know that the current to exploit bitcoin takes a lot of energy. If China builds more bitcoin plants, they will push the value of bitcoin up so they get back what they have invested in bitcoin plants.
Activity: 644
July 08, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

Is it true? I did not heard any news about it. Or its just a fake news?. Well, I do not think if the price is really below the ground if this thing happened. But I know China is already accepting bitcoin and just like Japan they are using it. And do not think China will banned bitcoin because I know they are really know how to use it in many purposes.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 08, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

Though the country of China is one of the largest, i think this news has a little effect on on the whole world of cryptocurrency. But mining is one of its biggest source of economic income so i think they will not really do that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 08, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
What would China plan to do with their excess electricity now? I believe many of you do not understand that once electrcity is generated, it should be used or it will be WASTED because it cannot be stored. Then any electricity generated that is used by the miners really saved it from being WASTED.

The people who say that "Bitcoin mining is a waste of electricity" are wrong and misinformed.
They just don't spend time to read and gather those information, for sure china have other things in mind in terms of crypto they wouldn't bother to do things that will benefits them, knowing how they played with the market are really needed to take it seriously, as china really understand how to make
more money out from their investment, just like what you have said, they will maximized the potentials since it is a spare electricity they would do things that can generate more extra funding.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
Well it is just speculation and no article has been posted then this could be one of the FUD's. I do consider FUDster's post if there are no articles to support the claim. Common market price fall down has already done and no way market price could fall again. We should consider to get a market price increase in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

Most of miner in the world is Chinese and it cause unemployment in the economic, i think chinese government wouldn't want that
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

Bitcoin is not relying on china only, so if china will gonna do that it will be there Lost on crypto aspect, there are so many countries that can mine Bitcoin securely and legally.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 08, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
Weill if they close the doors to Bitcoin mining then other countries with cheaper electricity costs will take over. I guess already the Chinese made plenty of money mining in the early stages and do not find it any longer very profitable to mine Bitcoin anymore so they want to pass this job onto others who might want to do this in the near future. Good luck to them if that is what they want. I am sure they will find new ways now to skin the digital currency cat and mainly they will promote their own blockchains like NEO and VEN and just dump Bitcoin which is a shame really as it is the grandfather of all cryptos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
July 08, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
I think what chinese do like is the issue that will raise the price on the market, and every individual and market player will be interested in their mining again. but all that they could have done.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
This agency has warned the floors may be closed if serious violations of the regulations that are related information in 2017 countries have given Bitcoin does not belong to a country it is the currency that the world can own
Pages:
Jump to: