Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 12. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

If this will happen, surely it can affect to the price of bitcoins and probably it can increased the demand in the market. But it can also make the price to decreased because there are some people or holders will be afraid on this and possibly decide to sell their earnings.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
Events like this never start from day to day. Difficulties will go down. China is not the whole world. So a great deal of it really let them to sacrifice their electricity bills just for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 10, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
China should not come up with such a plan, because it'll affect the entire cryptocurrency network. China is one among the country where mining is found in large scale. From my understanding closing of mining could lead to increase in bitcoin demand causing price pumping as well it could cause things in the opposite manner. China being digitally grown has come up supporting digital growth. Possibly mining won't be closed in China.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
In the event that digital currency cost falling too far in the market, at that point china as well as a large portion of the excavators will close their mining exercises since they won't get any benefit from mining. The mining income won't cover the hardware and power cost. However, what you said extremely valid in regards to china, at that point bitcoin trouble may tumbling down definitely.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
why should chinese really not like the existence of bitcoin or disturb the currency there or the government there does not approve it and I hope to establish a good relationship there with this bitcoin.

This really created a controversy over the current situation of bitcoin, which I think some strategies of their residents whom holding larger amounts of bitcoin. If their country leaders forcibly implement closure bitcoin mining operation, that would be a great opportunity for other countries to initiate their additional mining farms. This won't be a threat for us, but certainly a threat to Chinese mining operators.
Activity: 476
July 09, 2018, 10:59:07 PM
why should chinese really not like the existence of bitcoin or disturb the currency there or the government there does not approve it and I hope to establish a good relationship there with this bitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
In my opinion it would only be a good thing. I'm really tired of reading every week some news, usually bad, regarding Chinese government and the bitcoin, we can perfectly live and keep going without them. They don't want bitcoin? Ok, just ban it and that's it.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
This is not good  news to us after banning btc  to their country,  I hooe the country of china will accept again btc  and not banning and closing mining. Because btc  is goold opportunity to earn money and they can help to their economy I think to grow more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
If cryptocurrency price falling too far in the market, then not only china but most of the miners will close their mining activities because they won't get any profit from mining. The mining earnings will not cover the equipment and electricity cost. But what you said really true about china, then bitcoin difficulty may falling down drastically. Recently there was a flood in china and their mining rigs were damaged, bitcoin difficulty decreased very much. with china closing the bitcoin miners i dnt knw hw transaction is going to be easy this days anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
July 09, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
What would China plan to do with their excess electricity now? I believe many of you do not understand that once electrcity is generated, it should be used or it will be WASTED because it cannot be stored. Then any electricity generated that is used by the miners really saved it from being WASTED.

The people who say that "Bitcoin mining is a waste of electricity" are wrong and misinformed.
They just don't spend time to read and gather those information, for sure china have other things in mind in terms of crypto they wouldn't bother to do things that will benefits them, knowing how they played with the market are really needed to take it seriously,

I believe the Chinese government and the PBOC are carefully putting the needed regulatory infrastructure in place before they open up fully to cryptocurrencies. It took their country hundreds of years to open their economy to the world, so it might take them longer than expected to open their economy to Bitcoin again.

as china really understand how to make more money out from their investment, just like what you have said, they will maximized the potentials since it is a spare electricity they would do things that can generate more extra funding.

But they are pushing miners out of their country. They want to clear their country from Bitcoin and altcoins until they are certain they won't disrupt their financial system.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
The relationship between China and the cryptocurrency is in general a separate topic. At one time he i studied a huge amount of materials to predict the future of the crypt in China
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

China has used blockchain technology and uses it. Chinese pools have not disappeared, but they are preparing to just go to the next level.
Activity: 14
July 08, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
I would like to ask: this decision of the Chinese government has a great impact on the bitmain, the world's largest Bitcoin exploited factory in China?
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
it feels like china is harming bitcoin over and over again. But it's not the problem at all as it's up to all people to give the options to bitcoin users in china. Bitcoin is pen source software, chinese can use use it
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
July 08, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
This is not very practical. China is home to a number of firms, which produce the hardware needed for Bitcoin mining. And a large part of the profit for these firms come from mining coins using the rigs which are waiting to be shipped to the customers.
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
I would not worry too much about China being the first and not the last to ban and will ban the production of bitcoin. The strong weakening of bitcoin will not give it, be calm.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
July 08, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Where does this news come from? I mean it is hard to trust some of the statements here in the forum specially those who don't have their sources. Well,  it it is true,  it will make I think a notieceable effect to all the cryptocurrency users but I think it will not be a major problem. There are two things why I have said that.  First is that even though they close bitcoin mining, there are many ways here in bitcoin for us to use it. Another thing is that even they banned, they wouldn't have tracked more if you are in a far place from the city.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
Do not worry guys ban does not affect the market,  the market will continue trend. Just keep on touch sometimes i dont care about others news of what will happen or what is happening right now,  i just focus how and monitor about the price of the coin.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
can we really trust Chinese government not to change their mind?

China should not closed the mining in their country because there are many people who rely and needd the mining in their daily needs.I hope this will not happening to China.Bitcoin mining brings a big help to a country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

It will affect cryptocurrency. This causes a decrease in the value of crypto coins. This news really affects all of us  investors, ou r feelings towards crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: