Pages:
Author

Topic: CHINA UPDATE: The news China doesn't want you to know. - page 4. (Read 4151 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
China's gov not stupid. But they want to control so money flow and it is not bad, only business. All gov's want it but China says it straight.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Until then... we will just have to wait if what you're saying is true. I even think this news about China and all the banning of ICO's or exchanges are just temporary. China is smart and I think they have a big plan about the cryptoworld, for sure they will come up with something in a few months or weeks  right after the "ghost month".
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Its intresting to see that China is effecting the Bitcoin prices throughout the world.
Let wait and see what MONDAY has to offer

on the bright side if they don't make a step back...this will end on October the 30th Wink
then its time to watch BTC start a new run
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Its intresting to see that China is effecting the Bitcoin prices throughout the world.
Let wait and see what MONDAY has to offer
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Freaking China.

Ok, I'll be brief and to the point. 

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation. 

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false. 

You are going to hear about this more on Monday, but to my dear friends on here, get your trades in over the weekend. 

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS. 
*I have a position in all

Personally, I think that regulation of ICO's in China is a really good thing. Just look at how many Chinese guys are making new accounts and creating ICO's that lead to absolutely nothing. Hopefully this cuts down on some of this. This whole ICO trend is getting way out of hand in my opinion
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
China is unpredictable, I wouldn't trust anything from media or even individual at this moment until their madness is over
Activity: 242
so what, there is all kinds of rumor these days, this is just the short side and long side are playing games, i suggest you guys better to hold the fiat and wait for the chance to buy on the bottom someday
Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Thanks for this. I also think that regulating ICO is good for all because it gives confidence to all investors specially for those new to crypto currency.

However i am not sure if CHINA will ban mining and exchanges from their country. you can still buy BTC in china thru OTC.

what can we do now is patiently wait for china government actions.

here's another FUD. CHINA will block all VPN by 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/china-moves-to-block-internet-vpns-from-2018
will this affect CHINA miners?

Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
When China banned Facebook or google did it affect their stock? Would be interesting to know
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
That was what some people said about the exchanges been closed, that is just a FUD, I'm not say yoor source is not solid but sometimes you need to prepare for the reality like this, it will likely affect the market in short term but the space will surely evolve
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
what can prove your statement is indeed true what you say
in some news in china media they will close all exchange related to virtual currency as quoted in some media

I suppose we'll know for sure on Monday if he's right or not.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
This is what i think about. I dont believe if china ban mining. They got a lot of money from selling miner. They got a lot of profit. How come the largerst country which p4oduce miner will ban mining. They are not fool..

Cmon..you may hate ico coin but do not hate minrd coin..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Even if true, I find it highly doubtful that a random hedge fund trader in Hong Kong is privy to this kind of information and that shares it with a newbie acct on here. Just saying.

Imo solid coin picks, though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
what can prove your statement is indeed true what you say
in some news in china media they will close all exchange related to virtual currency as quoted in some media
Activity: 119
I hope they won't ban otc trading.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Brucey boy you have me intrigued! I hope you're genuine and prove the haters wrong.

Keep up the posting, it's certainly interesting Cheesy
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
So did you buy NEO at $50?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I don't believe the mining ban will happen. I also don't believe they need legislation to do it, they can find existing rules or just express their displeasure.

Only idiots would carry on.

I also don't see how some guy who works in finance has the slightest clue about the internal workings of the chinese government.

Activity: 252
I've been saying this all along, Chinas crypto scene will come out of this stronger than ever.
The only mistake I did is that I underestimated how the sheep will react. Would have made huge gains if I did and I know I will next time.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: