Pages:
Author

Topic: CHINA UPDATE: The news China doesn't want you to know. - page 5. (Read 4151 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Sad to hear that. hope China stop all china miner in their country. make dif decrease so we can mine bitcoin easier
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
you're correct

but forgot monaco
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys -

Time will tell if I can be "trusted"  Wink

There will be an article on Coindesk about the FUD BS re:China on Monday that will help flip the market trends.  We will see more growth early Oct once the Chinese FUD and "Ghost Month" pass.

Is it too odd to think that someone has a friend in China?  Even the Chinese hedge fund managers have friends, believe it or not.

Until then!
Activity: 276
They have played all their scenerios. They don't have any options. What can they do more?
Activity: 266
Freaking China.

Ok, I'll be brief and to the point.  

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation.  

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false.  

You are going to hear about this more on Monday, but to my dear friends on here, get your trades in over the weekend.  

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS.  
*I have a position in all

I still don't know whether or not to believe anything you say ... But, this is essentially what I thought was going on from day one. ICO regulation was never a "bad thing" as most of them currently are scams (I have been scammed by one). All the other stuff is simply misinformation or down right lies to dump the market temporarily -- and guess what? It worked like a charm.

I currently hold some of each of the coins you listed and also intend to pick up some more WAVES & ARK (and maybe a few others) this weekend.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
don't know man, it was so obvious to me that it's a fud. One question - what would we hear on Monday? Official statement?

i believe OP is making most of it up and there is no friend (although i am not saying he is wrong, he is actually correct).

and the thing about Monday is that many believe that market price goes down on weekends and it recovers with the start of the week. an since bitcoin has already started down today it would be a safe assumption.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Freaking China.

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation. 

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false. 

You are going to hear about this more on Monday, but to my dear friends on here, get your trades in over the weekend. 

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS. 

don't know man, it was so obvious to me that it's a fud. One question - what would we hear on Monday? Official statement?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Ofcourse you have.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Freaking China.

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation. 

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false. 

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS. 

Pages:
Jump to: